Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Shema Dragged Into Bribe Scandal As Sada Says I Collected 700m 4 Ex-katsina Gov. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shema Dragged Into Bribe Scandal As Sada Says I Collected 700m 4 Ex-katsina Gov. (578 Views)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shema Dragged Into Bribe Scandal As Sada Says I Collected 700m 4 Ex-katsina Gov. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
It seems almost all the governors are involved as a former Minister of Mines and Steel, Arch. Musa Muhammad Sada, has told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, his involvement in the alleged N23.29bn election bribery scandal. According to a statement shared on the wall of the EFCC Facebook page, Sada is one of the former ministers in the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan who are being investigated by the anti-graft agency.

During interrogation, Sada disclosed that he was authorised by former governor of Katsina State, Ibrahim Shema, to collect the sum of N700m( Seven Hundred Million) on behalf of Katsina State and remit it to the former state’s Commissioner of Finance for him to keep for him( Shema).
In a related development, a former Minister of State for Agriculture, Asabe Asmau Ahmed, from Niger State, revealed how she personally signed and collected the sum of N450m( Four Hundred and Fifty Million Naira). Ahmed also stated that she kept the sum of N105million (One Hundred and Five Million) for herself. She further alleged that the balance was given to top Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, party officials in Niger State

http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/05/shema-dragged-into-bribe-scandal-as.html

Re: Shema Dragged Into Bribe Scandal As Sada Says I Collected 700m 4 Ex-katsina Gov. by Flexherbal(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2016
This people have finished us.
Before I forget, how is Dasuki's case going?
Re: Shema Dragged Into Bribe Scandal As Sada Says I Collected 700m 4 Ex-katsina Gov. by molydonhenry(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2016
D botanical name of Nigeria is kwaraption!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Madman" Arrested With 22 Atm Cards / He Wasn't Stabbed Because He Wasn't Fasting... / Notorious Guy Who Raped A Sales Girl To Death In Delta Caught, Mobbed & Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.