Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden (70160 Views)

Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / Folarin Alakija Marries Naganin Khosro. Dangote, Aisha Buhari Attend (Pics) / Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by vekson(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2016
Nothing money cannot do
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S A MERE COMIC BOOK.. .. THE WORLD IS REALIZING THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT.

FOR THE RELIGION DRUNK WAILERS, THREATENING ME WITH FIRE AND DEATH AND THE UNIMAGINABLE WRATH OF OF THEIR SO CALLED MERCIFUL LORD OF HOSTS, I'M NOT AN ATHEIST.
I JUST REFUSE TO LET MY EXISTENCE ON EARTH BE GOVERNED BY A SILLY "NOT PROPERLY COMPOSED" ILLOGICAL BOOK.

COMPOSED BY MORTALS LIKE ME, WE WE'RE LAME ENOUGH TO NOT PROPERLY CONSTRUCT THE LIES CAPABLE OF F00LING EVERYONE AT ONCE.

BY THE WAY WE'RE ALL THE SAME ON THE INSIDE.
WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO BE LIKE ME, OR BELIEVE IN YOUR BOOK OF FAIRY TALES, WE'LL ALL END UP IN THE FIRE IF IT EXISTS, OR END UP UNDER THE EARTH!

Y'ALL HYPOCRITES.... YOUR PASTORS AND MEN OF GOD IS RUINING YOU ALL.
SAVE THAT TITHE MONEY FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BUY YOUR OWN SPACE SHIP!

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy
YOU DO BELIEVE IN GOD, RIGHT?
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
A 70year old

If it were naija, you'll hear all naija girls are gold diggers imagine marrying her father's age mate

Why do we always feel inferior to Americans and praise every damn thing they do
Because, from this part of the world, presently, we are actually inferior. Well look up to their every move, every act, every lie.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2016
UIA04:
A 70year old

If it were naija, you'll hear all naija girls are gold diggers imagine marrying her father's age mate

Why do we always feel inferior to Americans and praise every damn thing they do
Because, from this part of the world, presently, we are actually inferior. We look up to their every move, every act, every lie.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2016
fredHOOTEE:
she wants the huge black dick
So Ṣeun censors words like horn.y,but not dick?
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
kennygee:

At least, they won't call God when they are divorcing.
I was going to like ur beautiful pic, then noticed I had already liked it before... I don't even remember when.
You are beautiful. Bye.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by huntax(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Flashh:
A girl who marries a man old enough to be her father didn't marry him because she loves him.

#Fact!
True... It's not like the man will be around for another 30yrs,even if he's around, he won't be active sexually, while she prolly may not have hit menopause yet.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Dfinex(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

You are hooked angry why are sick of the idea? Is it that you don't love him or is it the thought of what the society will say?

How did you get to date him? Is he looking to marry you? You need to decide on your path. You don't wanna waste your own time sis

Yeah. ..I'm enjoying so much attention and love that I don't want to quit but I can't help my state of confusion either.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR THE RELIGION DRUNK WAILERS, THREATENING ME WITH FIRE AND DEATH AND THE UNIMAGINABLE WRATH OF OF THEIR SO CALLED MERCIFUL LORD OF HOSTS, I'M NOT AN ATHEIST.
I JUST REFUSE TO LET MY EXISTENCE ON EARTH BE GOVERNED BY A SILLY "NOT PROPERLY COMPOSED" ILLOGICAL BOOK.

COMPOSED BY MORTALS LIKE ME, WE WE'RE LAME ENOUGH TO NOT PROPERLY CONSTRUCT THE LIES CAPABLE OF F00LING EVERYONE AT ONCE.

WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO BE LIKE ME, OR BELIEVE IN YOUR BOOK OF FAIRY TALES, WE'LL ALL END UP IN THE FIRE IF IT EXISTS, OR END UP UNDER THE EARTH!

SAVE THAT TITHE MONEY FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BUY YOUR OWN SPACE SHIP!

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy

A fool says in his heart "There is no God"
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Dekadet(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy
I think I like this guy. guy me & u need to be buddies

1 Like

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by jayAjoku(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2016
I smell divorce in a couple of years maybe months
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by playtheblues(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2016
And what is that lady's job?

Sade was a very young UNILAG undergraduate and an usher when she met and married Okoya.

Caroline was only 19 and and an actress and aa model.

Dabotan was an actress, a professional make-up artiste and and also a fashion designer.

skywalker240:

Cos they are broke G¤ld diggers who are jobless (unlike dat lady) always sitting down an seeking for or dreaming for wealthy chairmans to come and marry them cos to them, marraige is a POVERTY ALLIVIATION PROGRAM and money is the end benefit.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by skywalker240(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2016
playtheblues:
And what is that lady's job?

Sade was a very young UNILAG undergraduate when she met and married Okoya.

Caroline was only 19 and and an actress.

Dabotan was an actress, a professional make-up artiste and and also a fashion designer.

And did u know about dat, before?.....i mean were they popular then?
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by playtheblues(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2016
I don't know about Shade but Caroline and Dabotan were popular.
skywalker240:

And did u know about dat, before?.....i mean were they popular then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by skywalker240(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2016
playtheblues:
I don't know about Shade but Caroline and Dabotan were popular.
Well if u say so,...as for me, i dont hear about both dat much until they got married to YOU KNOW WHOS... And as 4 sade i dont think she even rings a bell in many parts of the country.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Mayflowa(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2016
Dfinex:

Yeah. ..I'm enjoying so much attention and love that I don't want to quit but I can't help my state of confusion either.

Yeah...yeah. I can even feel it in your tone. Let am reach my side o. Seriously, you should consider marrying him. Does he still fire well? wink. You may think the relationship outside of this would be better with a young guy. It will be hard for you to cope with a young guy. They demand a lot of respect and wanna control you to your thoughts.

They are jealous too and many times, broke. It's not their fault. They are still learning how to become a man. because you were faster than yourself, you are already enjoying a grown man. Won't be easy to come down to annoying guys.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Dfinex(f): 11:45am On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

Yeah...yeah. I can even feel it in your tone. Let am reach my side o. Seriously, you should consider marrying him. Does he still fire well? wink. You may think the relationship outside of this would be better with a young guy. It will be hard for you to cope with a young guy. They demand a lot of respect and wanna control you to your thoughts.

They are jealous too and many times, broke. It's not their fault. They are still learning how to become a man. because you were faster than yourself, you are already enjoying a grown man. Won't be easy to come down to annoying guys.

u are just so correct. ...I can hardly go out with a young guy...they are so inexperienced and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Nobody: 11:50am On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy
ND he got likes undecided... Obviously pipo lyk him...
No need to worry him... You will eventually find out if it's a comic book or not...
I wonder y humans refuse to believe dat dere is God

They jst don't want to believe dere is someone great dat will judge them

And please get this right.. We ar not jst serving God to get outta hell... We are serving him to get into heaven...
Plus d millions of blessings we get here on earth smiley
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Mayflowa(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
Dfinex:

u are just so correct. ...I can hardly go out with a young guy...they are so inexperienced and annoying.

but my major challenge with him is that he's got some kids from his previous marriage and they are not little kids that I can manage.

If truly that is your challenge, then you don't have any except his kids insult you. In my opinion, it is far easier to manage adults than kids. Just be nice and friendly. Don't impress them or overdo anything. Just be yourself but always be patient with people. That is great virtue.

The thing with kids is that they always feel maltreated once you are not their mother. A simple shout will send them to depression but we be all be all over their mum the next min even if their mum broke their head. Adult appreciates goodwill and your limitations.

If you are marrying him, insist on court to protect ur ends.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Dfinex(f): 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

If truly that is your challenge, then you don't have any except his kids insult you. In my opinion, it is far easier to manage adults than kids. Just be nice and friendly. Don't impress them or overdo anything. Just be yourself but always be patient with people. That is great virtue.

The thing with kids is that they always feel maltreated once you are not their mother. A simple shout will send them to depression but we be all be all over their mum the next min even if their mum broke their head. Adult appreciates goodwill and your limitations.

If you are marrying him, insist on court to protect ur ends.

1 Like

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by tameera(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2016
deluxez12:
hush please

Because you said so? puhleeeaaaasssseeeee!
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by tameera(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2016
adconline:
Who appointed you God's spokesperson?

"Go ye into the world and preach the gospel.."
You were also appointed!
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Handsome4real(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2016
mrbash6113:
they NO longer Wed people with bible again....the world is changing

Wedding doesn't have to be through bible. What's most recognised is the court document.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Whitneysoma(f): 1:02pm On May 12, 2016
Jus look at how young gurls luv rush at being widows undecided
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by goingape: 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
skywalker240:

@ 70, a man can not be as strong as a man in his 30's or 40's stop giving those g¤ld diggers who love sex alot and keeps hunting for made men hope.angry
I hate gold DIGGERS as much as you do.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by UIA04(f): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
masseratti:
well thats the world we are in anyway,btw did Einstein actually say that?ask tesla?....nice smile btw.
Thanks

I saw the quote I don't know how true it is I just want to bring awareness about a great man called Nikolai Tesla the father of Ac electricity and creator of the modern light bulb. For him it wasn't always about the money and Thomas Edison took advantage of that
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy
Only a fool says there is no God.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by skywalker240(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2016
goingape:
I hate gold DIGGERS as much as you do.

K...

but the fact remains that a man in his 70's might be sexualy active,..but not as when it was in his 20's, 30's,40's and early 50's.

Dem gold DIGGERS would be releived and pleased to hav read ur earlier post.

1 Like

Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by masseratti: 1:44pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

Thanks

I saw the quote I don't know how true it is I just want to bring awareness about a great man called Nikolai Tesla the father of Ac electricity and creator of the modern light bulb. For him it wasn't always about the money and Thomas Edison took advantage of that
wow!!! on nairaland??Jeezzz,never knew we ve got some beauty and brains here,

Am a huge fan of tesla myself,but one thing about him is that ,yeah he had a beautiful mind,but in a way he was too arrogant,and he is not a business man btw,to thanks to him and Edison the smart guy,here we are.

Are you a fan of Elon Musk?atleast that dude is promoting Tesla name with his cars,if i cant afford the tesla model X by next year,i think i have to go for the cheaper model model 3 once its available,with the new price of fuel,i think its necessary.
Sorry if i bore you btw.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by UIA04(f): 1:47pm On May 12, 2016
masseratti:
wow!!! on nairaland??Jeezzz,never knew we ve got some beauty and brains here,

Am a huge fan of tesla myself,but one thing about him is that ,yeah he had a beautiful mind,but in a way he was too arrogant,and he is not a business man btw,to thanks to him and Edison the smart guy,here we are.

Are you a fan of Elon Musk?atleast that dude is promoting Tesla name with his cars,if i cant afford the tesla model X by next year,i think i have to go for the cheaper model model 3 once its available,with the new price of fuel,i think its necessary.
Sorry if i bore you btw.

Yeah I've thought about it before and I totally agree with the him not being a good business man just like the pharmacist who created Coca-Cola.

I'm gonna look up Elon musk.
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by marceloz99: 3:03pm On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL!

RELIGIOUS CUNTTS! cheesy
bro JESUS loves u....turn 2 CHRIST b4 d inevitable occurs
Re: Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden by masseratti: 3:09pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

Yeah I've thought about it before and I totally agree with the him not being a good business man just like the pharmacist who created Coca-Cola.

I'm gonna look up Elon musk.
hmmm never heard of the pharm anyway,Elon is the new Steve Job.

Btw sent u a pm,my 1st time doing that btw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.