Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Essentials - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essentials (1390 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essentials by Basalt(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
Xup Ladies and Gentlemen.
Sometimes ago, someone wrote about the disadvantages of masturbation which I found so funny though I was too busy to comment then.
He included loss of memory and weak erection among the demerits and it's quiet hypothetical because I am an unrepentant masturbator and I have never observed any of those things.
I have a good memory, if not I wouldn't have graduated with FCGP of 4.11 after an academic problem in my second year.

Before I proceed, I will also like to shock you with the fact that masturbation is not biblically or Koranically condemned.
The case of Onan is not masturbation rather it's called _coitus interuptus.
And pastor Chris also said that it's normal to _masturbate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBi8l621wbQ

Now back to the track.

Here are the benefits of Masturbation.

1. IT MAKES YOU SPEND LESS
I recommend masturbation for every jobless man because it relieves your sexual desire without any financial loss associated with relationships.

2. IT MAKES YOU MORE DEDICATED AND CONCENTRATED

Relationship demands emotional attachment and it always takes away your concentration. If you are not thinking of your partner and the possibility of him/her cheating on you, you will be thinking of what to buy for her or him.
with masturbation in charge, all these thoughts are obliterated.
let me relate this to my days in the university.
when I was in my first year, I was so dedicated and concentrated and made a fantastic GP of 4.21 and on getting to my 2nd year, I had a girlfriend and truthfully I got distracted with sex and emotional attachment and coupled with hard courses like
Engine drawing, O.D.E , etc, my GP could hardly flash mtn line if I should have it as an airtime.
After seeing my second year result, I called my Girlfriend and told her that we should call it a quit for academic reasons which is beyond our relationship.
After quitting with my girlfriend, I started masturbating at intervals especially whenever the urge to visit a girl came.
I had more time for my academic activities and there was no emotional attachment and my GP started growing like a viable seed and I finally graduated with high 2.1 gp which I wouldn't have smelled if I was not concentrated

3. IT CAN BE USED AS A SLEEPING PILL.

oh yeah, when I was in University, I was always sleeping in the afternoon.
my secret is masturbation.
once I finish, I would take a cold bath and lie down on my bed and before you know it, I will sleep off only to wake up at night for all night reading.
without masturbation, it's hard for me to sleep in the afternoon and you know before you read all night, you must sleep well in the afternoon, otherwise you will have a brain touch. Lol.

4. IT MAKES YOU AVOID SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
this one is self explanatory. someone that masturbates does not fear sexual diseases.

5. IT MAKES YOU AVOID FORNICATION AND CRIMES.

after masturbation, your desire for sex becomes annihilated , and you have a low probability to commit RAPE.
I seriously recommend masturbation for people whose libido (sexual urge ) are high

1 Like

Re: Essentials by AlhajiTekno: 1:04pm On May 11, 2016
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Essentials by Emypresh(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essentials by Basalt(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2016
Emypresh:
Bless you OP.....U knw i wz actually fighting this....bt wt wot u pointed out now.....Mehn i give up fighting. Going back to masturbation. Where is my vaseline and soap.
Make God punish u for this post....Ndi ara...Ha choro irim.
Masturbation is a sin my friend.

Lol.
You are such a confusionist

2 Likes

Re: Essentials by Emypresh(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
Lols.....Agent of confusion actually. Tnx for the compliment broda.
Basalt:

Lol.
You are such a confusionist
Re: Essentials by Emypresh(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2016
Bt true true Basalt my friend....If u are into that plz stop it. Sometimes we joke here bt let the truth be told.....Masturbation is bad. Its in the Bible. Have you not heard that your body is the temple of God C'mon bro i dnt want to sound religious bt i knw you knw its a sin.
Re: Essentials by molydonhenry(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2016
Wat of the benefit of commiting suicide or rape? Rubbish!
Re: Essentials by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Emypresh:
Bt true true Basalt my friend....If u are into that plz stop it. Sometimes we joke here bt let the truth be told.....Masturbation is bad. Its in the Bible. Have you not heard that your body is the temple of God C'mon bro i dnt want to sound religious bt i knw you knw its a sin.

Nigerians... we are just too much. Masturbation is a sin, as opposed to? Premarital sex, which is a better option? Or are you preaching total chastity? In which case, do you practice what you preach?
Re: Essentials by iamdahmmy(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2016
Basalt:
Xup Ladies and Gentlemen.
Sometimes ago, someone wrote about the disadvantages of masturbation which I found so funny though I was too busy to comment then.
He included loss of memory and weak erection among the demerits and it's quiet hypothetical because I am an unrepentant masturbator and I have never observed any of those things.
I have a good memory, if not I wouldn't have graduated with FCGP of 4.11 after an academic problem in my second year.

Before I proceed, I will also like to shock you with the fact that masturbation is not biblically or Koranically condemned.
The case of Onan is not masturbation rather it's called _coitus interuptus.
And pastor Chris also said that it's normal to _masturbate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBi8l621wbQ

Now back to the track.

Here are the benefits of Masturbation.

1. IT MAKES YOU SPEND LESS
I recommend masturbation for every jobless man because it relieves your sexual desire without any financial loss associated with relationships.

2. IT MAKES YOU MORE DEDICATED AND CONCENTRATED

Relationship demands emotional attachment and it always takes away your concentration. If you are not thinking of your partner and the possibility of him/her cheating on you, you will be thinking of what to buy for her or him.
with masturbation in charge, all these thoughts are obliterated.
let me relate this to my days in the university.
when I was in my first year, I was so dedicated and concentrated and made a fantastic GP of 4.21 and on getting to my 2nd year, I had a girlfriend and truthfully I got distracted with sex and emotional attachment and coupled with hard courses like
Engine drawing, O.D.E , etc, my GP could hardly flash mtn line if I should have it as an airtime.
After seeing my second year result, I called my Girlfriend and told her that we should call it a quit for academic reasons which is beyond our relationship.
After quitting with my girlfriend, I started masturbating at intervals especially whenever the urge to visit a girl came.
I had more time for my academic activities and there was no emotional attachment and my GP started growing like a viable seed and I finally graduated with high 2.1 gp which I wouldn't have smelled if I was not concentrated

3. IT CAN BE USED AS A SLEEPING PILL.

oh yeah, when I was in University, I was always sleeping in the afternoon.
my secret is masturbation.
once I finish, I would take a cold bath and lie down on my bed and before you know it, I will sleep off only to wake up at night for all night reading.
without masturbation, it's hard for me to sleep in the afternoon and you know before you read all night, you must sleep well in the afternoon, otherwise you will have a brain touch. Lol.

4. IT MAKES YOU AVOID SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
this one is self explanatory. someone that masturbates does not fear sexual diseases.

5. IT MAKES YOU AVOID FORNICATION AND CRIMES.

after masturbation, your desire for sex becomes annihilated , and you have a low probability to commit RAPE.
I seriously recommend masturbation for people whose libido (sexual urge ) are high

I totally agree with this post...masturbation is quite normal....u don't ave to rape,cheat or....pressure ur girl for sex all the time...what if she is not in the mood,u gonna force her becos u are married?.u can avoid STD..u can ave a nice sleep after masturbating..and so much more.....l dont feel guilty after doing it and after years of masturbating,my hair is as ful as ever and i made made a CGP of 4.30...I'm not gonna be caged by any stupid religion...so far I'm not harming anyone ...Bleep religion
Re: Essentials by Basalt(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2016
iamdahmmy:

I totally agree with this post...masturbation is quite normal....u don't ave to rape,cheat or....pressure ur girl for sex all the time...what if she is not in the mood,u gonna force her becos u are married?.u can avoid STD..u can ave a nice sleep after masturbating..and so much more.....l dont feel guilty after doing it and after years of masturbating,my hair is as ful as ever and i made made a CGP of 4.30...I'm not gonna be caged by any stupid religion...so far I'm not harming anyone ...Bleep religion
Re: Essentials by iamdahmmy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Basalt:

Good guy.
I found out that those that masturbate are usually more serious and concentrated in whatever they do.

Seriously, I don't think it's wrong and I don't even feel regret each time I do it because I take it as normal.

I agree with u....i don't feel guilty....I ave never regretted doing it...and I'm more focused and stable..Nice write up bro
Re: Essentials by dudesexy1111(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Basalt:

Good guy.
I found out that those that masturbate are usually more serious and concentrated in whatever they do.

Seriously, I don't think it's wrong and I don't even feel regret each time I do it because I take it as normal.
lol bro but dis stuff dey cause ed oooo.... Penis shrinkage

(1) (Reply)

Several Post Proposal And Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / How Shouting Lalasticlala Saved Me From A Black Snake ( Photo ) / Why BROKE Guys Should Stop Complaining About Girls Dumping Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.