Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News (1483 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt / Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by VillageParrot: 12:57pm On May 11, 2016
The President of Nigeria has admitted to Sky News that his country is corrupt, after David Cameron was caught on camera making the same point.

Asked by Diplomatic Editor Dominic Waghorn whether his country was corrupt, he answered: “Yes.”

Speaking in London, Muhammadu Buhari said he would not be expecting the Prime Minister to say sorry: “I am not going to demand any apology from anybody.”

To cheers from Nigerian delegates in the audience, he added: “What would I do with an apology?”

His comments came ahead of him hosting an anti-corruption summit in London on Thursday.

Mr Buhari will also be attending, alongside Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.

With the Archbishop of Canterbury alongside him, the PM told the Queen: “We have got the Nigerians – actually we have got some leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain.”

He continued: “Nigeria and Afghanistan – possibly two of the most corrupt countries in the world.”

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/yes-country-corrupt-buhari-tells-sky-news/
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Godstraight(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2016
is Nigeria not corrupt before?.

But bubu for nor talk like that for public na.
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by LordHybrid(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
Well Said,,,but he should try putting more effort in fighting this sickness and virus called Corruption. STC
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Sunnycliff(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
I no want just talk wetin dey my mind!
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by PrinceAfo911(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
PMB is busy witch-hunting while corruption is coming to lime light. kontinu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by jcross19: 1:08pm On May 11, 2016
Then why are you people now killing yourself especially the zombies!!!. The president have said it again. Mr freeze you need brain formatting because your cerebrum is detecting virus.
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by kodded(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2016

undecided undecided

we should not forget that buhari said that nigerians are criminals in that same uk
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Mekus68: 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
Rather than fight correction headlong, he's busy fighting Biafra and his political opponents.
Just like the Oba of Lagos, Buhari wants Biafra to drown,,,IMPOSSIBLE
The SUN must rise.
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Pidggin(f): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
No Change corrupt government
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by omenka(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
Signalng and their iPod induced headlines. cheesy

How is saying "Nigeria is corrupt" a big deal?? I remember an iPod god once said "it is the turn of Nigeria to suffer terrorist attacks" and his minions wiped his ass clean with their tongues for making such a wonderful comment.

Nigeria is corrupt, no doubt, everyone knows it. But the president is working day and night to fix the rot occasioned by iPod miscreants and their god.

#let the tongue wagging begin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Noneroone(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2016
His supporters will not sleep tonight

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
Kilkikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikilki

Bubu putting confusion in the camp of his zombies

Some zombies will be like, why is this daura bubu embarrassing us like this na?

My little nephew is more diplomatic than bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
I was laughing when some zombies where urging bubu to confront cameron on his 'nigeria being fantastically corrupt' comment

I ask,can a beggar confront a donor?
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2016
You see after shuttling to and fro to London, they are still calling us corrupt. Nothing good can come from Britain. Buhari should know that this Britain are not with him. Buhari be wise
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by donphilopus: 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
I was laughing when some zombies where urging bubu to confront cameron on his 'nigeria being fantastically corrupt'
I ask,can beggar confront a donor?

Look at this guy! Maybe Buhari has become Jonathan to you. Buhari's speech in London today is more than confrontation. The mistake is Aso Rock then wouldn't have had the guts to tell what Buhari told him today. We don't need his apologies, all we need is our stolen funds. They should return our stolen funds and 'chop' the apologies. BTW, stop using zombie because it's becoming stale. Be innovative for once!

PDP blog (SIGNAL) doing what they know how to do best. Twisting facts!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Look at this guy! Maybe Buhari has become Jonathan to you. Buhari's speech in London today is more than confrontation. The mistake is Aso Rock then wouldn't have had the guts to tell what Buhari told him today. We don't need his apologies, all we need is our stolen funds. They should return our stolen funds and 'chop' the apologies. BTW, stop using zombie because it's becoming stale. Be innovative for once!

sop chewing your tongue,you said nothing,absolutely nothing
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by donphilopus: 2:11pm On May 11, 2016
ononujuchika:
sop chewing your tongue,you said nothing,absolutely nothing

Who's this inconsequential nincompoop?!
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by tmtech: 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
I agree Naija is corrupt... But what do we call UK, us, Dubai who allow create a save haven for our looters to keep their loots and buy properties.. hypocrisy everywhere.. . God punish all Naija looters

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by willyede(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
OH..What a president we have and am very sure they are no corrupt folks in the UK...God please help Nigeria in this trying times when we need investors to come into the country
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by pkang: 2:19pm On May 11, 2016
donphilopus:

This stolen funds, abeg make I ask wether it is the one hary dey use send her daughter to school for London abi na which one
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by donphilopus: 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
pkang:

This stolen funds, abeg make I ask wether it is the one hary dey use send her daughter to school for London abi na which one

What's this one saying?
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by Akon419(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2016
I watched Buhari in skynews, I really surprise that a president can say this to a country he is heading. How can this man be chasing out investors with a silly comment and expect the economy to grow. Really ashamed of him
Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by coolitempa(f): 2:25pm On May 11, 2016
donphilopus:

This is what our great president said. I have been watching sky news today....and he said he is more interested in Britain returning our stolen money than asking for an apology.... grin grin...he said an apology is of no use to him....he just wants Britain to return the stolen money which they received... angry...I love this president....he no send anybody... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | It's Official: 'yes, My Country Is Corrupt', Buhari Tells Sky News by willyede(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2016
Akon419:
I watched Buhari in skynews, I really surprise that a president can say this to a country he is heading. How can this man be chasing out investors with a silly comment and expect the economy to grow. Really ashamed of him

How can you issue a statement claiming you were embarrassed by Cameron's comment, only to agree with him less than 24 hours later?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Leads The List Of Africa’s Fastest-growing Cities / Wife Of The Senate President, Toyin Saraki Shares Her Childhood Photos / Biafraudexposed Launches Facebook Page To Expose Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.