Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! (17129 Views)

Best Beauty And Makeup Tips For Dark Skin / Become A Makeup Artist Effortlessly With This Makeup Artist Kit And Makeup Bag. / Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
jessywake:
Pls Konti help me with the necessary materials for make up and most especially good concealer and foundations, primer and setting powder
Ok dear, pls contact me on watsapp 08068103669 for details
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by olowookerekemi(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
any tutorial on drawing and filling d eye brows pls?
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by Mskrisx(f): 12:47am On Jul 13, 2016
konti:

Ok dear, pls contact me on watsapp 08068103669 for details

Morning dear, been having problems with how to apply my make -ups,could I add you on whatsapp so u put me through? I'd be very grateful embarassed
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2016
How to apply eyeshadow and contour it

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Still on the eyes.......

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2016
GOOD NEWS!!!! House of sheils is opening her new studio in bwari, Abuja on 25th of july so there will be amazing discounts for intrested people who want to learn professional and personal makeup.
Personal makeup is 5k for 3 days
Professional makeup is 35k for 5weeks plus free makeup brush set.
Intensive Bead training for 2weeks plus 3 free styles for 10k
The first 4 people to register gets the discount!!!!!!!!!!
Contact us today on watsapp 08068103669 for further details

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by Juliearth(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
konti:
Hello people, we gonna be discussing fashion head to toe, makeup tips and DIY(do it yourself ) procedures, an interactive session for learning.

Op you are doing a nice job. Please I am a bit fixed. I have been on the organic train for a while now and wish to stop due to some reasons. I have based my research on QEI+ with carrot oil plus its serum and Patricia Reynia with carrot oil and its serum too. Which would you recommend for me?
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Juliearth:

Op you are doing a nice job. Please I am a bit fixed. I have been on the organic train for a while now and wish to stop due to some reasons. I have based my research on QEI+ with carrot oil plus its serum and Patricia Reynia with carrot oil and its serum too. Please can you advise me on which to pick or recommend another product that works. My aim is to lighten by 3 shades. I wouldnt mind a chat on whatsapp for further enquiries- 07030936113. Thank you in anticipation.

From my experience u shd go with QEI+ with carrot oil plus its serum, ensure u lighten evenly
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2016
konti:
GOOD NEWS!!!! House of sheils is opening her new studio in bwari, Abuja on 25th of july so there will be amazing discounts for intrested people who want to learn professional and personal makeup.

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Grab this opportunity while it lasts

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
jessywake:
Pls Konti help me with the necessary materials for make up and most especially good concealer and foundations, primer and setting powder

Are u in abuja, u can stop by at our studio for all necessary makeup materials and how to use them
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Personal makeup brush, all you need for your personal makeup needs, very strong and portable
Call/watsapp 08068103669

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
olowookerekemi:
any tutorial on drawing and filling d eye brows pls?

Below is a pictorial tutorial on how to line and fill brows.
Materials needed:
A very good eyebrow pencil, well sharpened or a brow definer kit
An angle brush
Compact founder/concealer

NB: all products are available in the studio for purchase

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Know the lenght of ur neckpiece for accuracy sake....

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pick your favourite shade of nyx matte lip cream, you may be lucky ur shade is still available in store.....
Price: 3800

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
One of the good affordable foundations in town, pls beware of fakes!!! Contact us for original classic makeup products

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by Anieboy145: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2017
GLAMOUR &STYLE makeup/gele studio.. plot8, jubilee/CMD road MAGODO phase 2 ,lagos. call 08091678222 or 08129835994

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lovely blouse!!!!

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Still on lovely blouse matters

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello people, this thread is created by konti whose business name is House of Sheils. We are based in Abuja and our services include:
1)professional makeup artistry
2) Bead making
3) sales of original makeup products
4) Trainings on both makeup and beading

Just to spice up the thread we post some fashion tips from hair to toe for better interaction thus, we will not be held accountable if u patronise another dealer who posts on this thread...we can only vouch for "House of Sheils". Call/watsapp 08068103669

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by rosyandchic(f): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
wow so lovely,thumbs up house of Sheils. i'm in

Remember that a sweet smelling perfume complements your look and outfit. For your sexy and alluring fragrances,check out my page-Facebook/rosy sapphire. our perfumes are head turners!.try it and thank me later.
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Research has shown that you can lenghten ur lashes natuarally, you can confirm and report back to us...goodluck

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Milani 2in1 foundation with maximum coverage for spots and acne. Pls be warned against fakes as shown below. Even some dealers fall prey to these fake products. Call/watsapp 08068103669 for original milani products

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by apple30(f): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2017
konti:
Personal makeup brush, all you need for your personal makeup needs, very strong and portable
Call/watsapp 08068103669
hw much is it? The make up brushes
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
apple30:
hw much is it? The make up brushes
We sell for 5000
Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Classic Blush palette (16 colours). With this, i dont think you will be needing blush for the next 2 or 3 years, unless you are a makeup artist. Available in the studio and up for grabs!!!!

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2017
We are strictly in the business of transformation!!!

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Zikel 3-in-1 face definer consisting of contour, highlighter and bronzer....All u need in one palette
Price:2500

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Easter promo!!! Pick up this gorgeous gold bead with double brooch at the price of 10k. All materials are of good quality (1yr guaranty)

Re: Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! by konti(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
konti:
Easter promo!!! Pick up this gorgeous gold bead with double brooch at the price of 12k. All materials are of good quality (1yr guaranty)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / Iyanya's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.