Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,888,890 members, 6,945,624 topics. Date: Monday, 04 July 2022 at 03:15 AM

Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting (10858 Views)

8 Signs Your Timing Belt Needs To Be Replaced / What's The Farthest A Car Can Go With A Damaged Fan Belt? / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Fan Belt Adjuster (drive Belt Tensioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Crixie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
aryzgreat:

Pls where can I get this mitsuboshi timing belt in Nigeria.

My camry is dealing with me as the belt keeps cutting every 2months even after changing lots of the flywheel and tensioner
I have it in stock.
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by aryzgreat: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Crixie:

I have it in stock.

For camry 2.2

How much and how do I contact u
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by anochuks08(m): 8:10am On May 12
aryzgreat:

Pls where can I get this mitsuboshi timing belt in Nigeria.

My camry is dealing with me as the belt keeps cutting every 2months even after changing lots of the flywheel and tensioner
where you able to resolve this?
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Arysexy(m): 8:15am On May 12
anochuks08:
where you able to resolve this?

Yes.

I took d car to toyota service center and they ordered BOSCH original timing belt for 22k and that was the end of d cutting.

Been driving d car now with full confidence. Have done Lagos to East twice, unlike before I change every month or two months

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by anochuks08(m): 9:07am On May 12
Arysexy:

Yes.

I took d car to toyota service center and they ordered BOSCH original timing belt for 22k and that was the end of d cutting.

Been driving d car now with full confidence. Have done Lagos to East twice, unlike before I change every month or two months
I am in same dilemma, mine keeps cutting every 3 months. Thanks for your response, I will just order for an original belt.
Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Arysexy(m): 10:26am On May 12
anochuks08:
I am in same dilemma, mine keeps cutting every 3 months. Thanks for your response, I will just order for an original belt.
Thanks once more

You are welcome. Those belts in the market are all fake China products.

This is d Bosch belt I'm using now

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Crixie(m): 11:13am On May 12
Arysexy:

Pls Sir ,remember us in your next purchase,We will give you better prices and far better products

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Arysexy(m): 11:40am On May 12
Crixie:

Pls Sir ,remember us in your next purchase,We will give you better prices and far better products

How much do you sell I want to get a spare ? Mine was done at Toyota service center, so it's expected to be expensive
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Crixie(m): 12:16pm On May 12
Arysexy:

How much do you sell I want to get a spare ? Mine was done at Toyota service center, so it's expected to be expensive
Way more cheaper, we are talking of about 50% off the price @ which you bought that very product ,If you wouldnt mind ,lets connect on whatsapp to discuss on better prices and better products available in store .
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by anochuks08(m): 9:07pm On May 13
Arysexy:

Thanks, I already ordered one from Crixie. I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by temmyt007(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20
Please send your phone number, let's try this. Mum's pencil light Camry timing belt snaps almost every 2 to 3 months.

Mine is 08168718076.

Crixie:

Way more cheaper, we are talking of about 50% off the price @ which you bought that very product ,If you wouldnt mind ,lets connect on whatsapp to discuss on better prices and better products available in store .
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by temmyt007(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20
Can you please give me his number? My WhatsApp number is 08168718076.

anochuks08:
Thanks, I already ordered one from Crixie. I appreciate
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by anochuks08(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20
temmyt007:
Can you please give me his number? My WhatsApp number is 08168718076.

Okay, His number is 08066027935
Re: Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting by Pickmycall: 5:49pm On Jun 21

What does "follow come" mean?
A follow come mean all the parts inside a car have not been replaced or change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Buy A Three Wheeler ('Keke Marwa')? / Aston Martin Is Building Its First All-electric Car / Sachi Motorsport Audi A8 D3 4.2 Quattro Sport, Family Cruiser, V8 Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.