Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet (5875 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by treasuress: 2:14pm On May 11, 2016
It's nice... Does not work with Google though don't know why.... But just go to 0.freebasics.com it even has nairaland among the basic websites....any website there is free... Just that I felt like my Internet was being monitored because I can't log in nairaland... Just to check news... If I try network leave my phone just like that..
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Seun(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2016
Bump
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
what is the essence then?
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Seun(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2016
treasuress:
Just that I felt like my Internet was being monitored because I can't log in nairaland...
You can log in to Nairaland now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
treasuress:
It's nice... Does not work with Google though don't know why.... But just go to 0.freebasics.com it even has nairaland among the basic websites....any website there is free... Just that I felt like my Internet was being monitored because I can't log in nairaland... Just to check news... If I try network leave my phone just like that..
use Google chrome to login
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by umbo: 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by tolu4you: 4:55pm On May 15, 2016
Nothing here
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Xtopher123(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2016
You could actually try using Psiphone to see if it'll work for other site
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by pat077: 7:04pm On May 15, 2016
Xtopher123:
You could actually try using Psiphone to see if it'll work for other site
i tried it it didn't work. Maybe i didn't get the settings.
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by mrhansome12(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2016
Na wetin I de use comment now
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by ochuski(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2016
Looking forward to using it
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Xtopher123(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2016
pat077:
i tried it it didn't work. Maybe i didn't get the settings.

I'll check it our later..

They Make if free, we make it *Freeire*
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2016
Still trying to exploit d vulnerabilities of dis freebasic for simple server and psiphone

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by ochuski(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
mehn!.. D free basics is cool. Thats what am using now
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Youngpo413: 12:31pm On May 17, 2016
Don't forget to use the airtel webpass for other sites too.
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by ify84(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2016
I just tried it out... Seem cool... But if I download d app, can I access those websites from there
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by ify84(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2016
It doesn't work on uc Web..... But Opera mini.... Does it work with Google Chrome... I don't have it on phone but may go download it... Opera mini is a local browser..
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Nobody: 9:30am On May 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
Don't forget to use the airtel webpass for other sites too.
please can you show me how to use the webpass. this is my email iniabasiekwere@gmail.thanks
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Youngpo413: 10:32am On May 24, 2016
Done
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by pat077: 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
Done
how can one use d web pass
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by stepo707: 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
Seun:
You can log in to Nairaland now.
For over 3 months I can't post from any web browser now except from my phone.what could be the problem?
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by mikron(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
does this work only on phone? what about us that uses pc? whats the process?
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
i can't log in to facebook
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by treasuress: 4:24am On Jun 07, 2016
It works mostly on normal android browser
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by quivah(f): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
Done
Hi, can you help me with the webpass cry
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Youngpo413: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
quivah:

Hi, can you help me with the webpass cry
use opera mini, then type webpass dot opera dot com, then choose Maltina, that's all, it's simple as...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by quivah(f): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
use opera mini, then type webpass dot opera dot com, then choose Maltina, that's all, it's simple as...
Thanks.. But opera mini doesn't seem to work with this free basics thing.
Only chrome works.
So, how can I possibly go about it?
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by quivah(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2016
ify84:
It doesn't work on uc Web..... But Opera mini.... Does it work with Google Chrome... I don't have it on phone but may go download it... Opera mini is a local browser..
Mine doesn't work on opera mini but works on chrome.
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by kecee99(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2016
why use freebasics? when you can browse anysite for free with airtel opera mini webpass. visit webpass.opera.com to activate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
quivah:
Mine doesn't work on opera mini but works on chrome.
0.freebasics.com
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by quivah(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Elxandre:

0.freebasics.com
Yeah.. Doesn't go on opera,just chrome
Re: My Experience With Airtel Free Basic Internet by quivah(f): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
kecee99:
why use freebasics? when you can browse anysite for free with airtel opera mini webpass. visit webpass.opera.com to activate.
I guess initially, one would need data to surf that site and activate , right?
Cause I tried the webpass on opera mini (using my airtime sim, no data) but it didn't go through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Android Video Editing Apps / How To Create Eskimi Mobile Chat Account / How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.