Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) (49536 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
Nothing person no go see 4 9ja waiting in day feel like self who in don epp.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Splinz(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2016
Seems he's a cult leader.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Adekorya: 4:18pm On May 11, 2016
moshmusth:
Roman Abrahmovic have more than this so there is no need condemning the man above all God sexurity na hin sure pass

Tell them o, Roman has 40 body gurad.

Apart fron that, We all know he's so rich before his emergency as a senator.

And it's not the case that he acquired those body guard with Government money, they have be with him even before he was elected as a senator.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by tdayof(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2016
AdaNri1:
The Mossad will be given the contract.
Israel own mossad
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by TheDavidAbraham(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2016
Not quite the security expert but those operatives are meant to be facing the crowd. If someone came up behind them with a weapon or even snuck up and went under their legs, how would they be seen in time to stop them?

If you're going to put on a show of force, at least do it right.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Chinom(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2016
junketer:
Was it not yesterday that i saw the president of holland riding a bycicle to work? This is just pathetic. Walahi, nigeria's future is bleak.

...and most of the ministers ride on public train to work too. Buruji is afraid of his shadow.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2016
grin Buruji kashamu is fantastically scared!
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by klinro(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
Na wa oooooooooo
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by ogmask: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
MrAboki:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3702867_buruk2_jpeg5711f14c1ab57841f841586f4b41e07a

I am fine with the fhucker being protected by Private Bodyguards, but why does only one Man have 3 MOPOL guarding him and the rest of us are left to manage 1 Mopol to about 1000 Nigerians. angry

Bros you see 3 Mopols you dey shout. Come to phc come see 5 mopols dey follow (dis) honourable wife and pikin dey go Sch run and gossip for salon.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 11, 2016
Na wa ooh , Security at Alert
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Charly68: 4:27pm On May 11, 2016
This is the life style of the drug barons
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by ijebu2020: 4:31pm On May 11, 2016
Ths man self hes so afraid and unsettled ,he doesnt want to be kidnapped to USA unaware.....u c when the past is calling/hunting..nd why are the guys all in black?
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by holywota: 4:31pm On May 11, 2016
If you like buruji if you like buruede,when god wants to take your life nothing can stop it,4rm what am seing he is a guttless crimimal,for what kwanu! fashola visted our school on bike,when he was a governor with no single person except the bike man.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Youths wakeup from your sleep!

With the spate of attacks in the country, the increase in the prices of general commodities for the common man, the increase in percentage of people unemployed both skilled and unskilled, the reduction of forex earned due to reduction in oil prices.
Fellow Nigerians our country is in deep shit.

I pity the youths and the generation of twitter and Facebook, for no one will suffer it more than you, no one shall feel the pains like you, if you are in doubt let me ask you these:
1). Who forms the bulk of the unemployed people roaming the streets ?.
2). Who are the ones constantly trying their luck in going overseas, and who fill the embassies of USA and other such developed countries day in day out?.
3). Who are the fools who fight for politicians who don't give a Bleep about us?.
4). Who fill the sport bets shops hoping to make a few millions with the few change they have got in their pockets?.
5). What is the minimum age required for you to be a governor or president?.
6). Who form the bulk of the fighting force of bokoharam, Niger delta militants, ipob, and even the military?,pardon me who are the ones who also die in all this conflicts.
And to the generation currently in power you have all failed us, you inherited a country with high hopes from your predecessors and you ruined it.
Sadly I know my generation of Nigerians will merely read this and run along off to twitter and facebook to engage in useless ethnic e-battles , and at best gracing this post with likes its does not need.
p.s- pardon all grammatical blunders and errors, for I am too pissed and enraged at the situation this country is in and the manner at which not one member of my generation is taking it serious, to bother reading through it to fix the errors.
My brother, we keep shouting that the politicians are the responsible for the problem in this country, the youths would rather blame the other tribe.Be it NE, SS, SW, SE, NW, NC these politicians are the bane of our society.
Remove the politicians from the equation and all you have is a people who are happy, contended with the little they have.
Nigerian politicians are the highest paid in the world, our democracy is expensive and retrogressive. All the crises that we face in this country are the handprint of politicians.
Sharia, Militancy, Cultism, Boko Haram and all you can think of can be traced to the failure of politicians to empower the society. Instead they empower their pockets. Nigerian youths, open your eyes, dont be deceive or coarced to sabotage this country for politicians.
They care less about you but themselves and theirselves.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
In Case You OP Aren't Aware, They Call This "Crowd Control" In Modern Day Nigerian Politics. You Probably Have Never Been In Akwa Ibom State For Any Political Function To Be Surprise At This.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by nobsalis: 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
Drugs don show for Apapa port na..... What do u expect. Kashamu abeg jamaican weed join?
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by opius: 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this man na confirmed drug lord... him "goods" just arrive ...na wetin them dey protect be dat

Honestly , you can say that again
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2016
junketer:
Was it not yesterday that i saw the president of holland riding a bycicle to work? This is just pathetic. Walahi, nigeria's future is bleak.

Actually, there's no future. The politicians keep paying lip service to be the country being on the road to recovery and development. They are just hoping the system will hold out a little bit more longer, because it's their cash cow.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
Primitive people.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Torukwein(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2016
This Man is always behaving like a drug baron
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by ijebu2020: 5:04pm On May 11, 2016
mostyg:
I am ashamed of my representative at the Senate

Now ure ashamed of him bt when he was giving u guys his money u werent ashamed..I can remember his money was part of your Ewedu powder business..or did u not collected his money at Italapo area??
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2016
MrFabs:
Only time will tell. Please I fit follow desert reach America. shocked Need to find my way out ASAP. God bless Nigeria and God bless America too. grin

Guy my candid advice to you is anywhere you want to go go by air. That desert runs n.a. sure death warrant.

Unless n.a. Ghana or Cameroon.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by murmee: 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
Reski:
What is he scared of?
The guilty are afraid!
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by limitless777(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2016
honestly this country is FINISHED. Don't know if to cry or fall into tears of sorrow for it.

more than fantastically corrupt now.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by winj: 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
criminal politicians and thugs
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by aishattaju: 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
dainformant:
Unless one has serious security issues, there is really no need for all this. Senator Kasahmu Buruji of Ogun state who has been trailed with series of controversies -was recently spotted with his own "private army" at an event. The way the bodyguards guarded him at the event -one would think president Barack Obama and Vladmir Putin were also present. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/see-how-senator-buruji-kasahmu-was.html

This only proofs that Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
Youths wakeup from your sleep!

With the spate of attacks in the country, the increase in the prices of general commodities for the common man, the increase in percentage of people unemployed both skilled and unskilled, the reduction of forex earned due to reduction in oil prices.
Fellow Nigerians our country is in deep shit.

I pity the youths and the generation of twitter and Facebook, for no one will suffer it more than you, no one shall feel the pains like you, if you are in doubt let me ask you these:
1). Who forms the bulk of the unemployed people roaming the streets ?.
2). Who are the ones constantly trying their luck in going overseas, and who fill the embassies of USA and other such developed countries day in day out?.
3). Who are the fools who fight for politicians who don't give a Bleep about us?.
4). Who fill the sport bets shops hoping to make a few millions with the few change they have got in their pockets?.
5). What is the minimum age required for you to be a governor or president?.
6). Who form the bulk of the fighting force of bokoharam, Niger delta militants, ipob, and even the military?,pardon me who are the ones who also die in all this conflicts.
And to the generation currently in power you have all failed us, you inherited a country with high hopes from your predecessors and you ruined it.
Sadly I know my generation of Nigerians will merely read this and run along off to twitter and facebook to engage in useless ethnic e-battles , and at best gracing this post with likes its does not need.
p.s- pardon all grammatical blunders and errors, for I am too pissed and enraged at the situation this country is in and the manner at which not one member of my generation is taking it serious, to bother reading through it to fix the errors.
I feel your pain..it will soon be over..NIGERIA will rise again
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by cold(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2016
Elchappo:
They must be shooting a movie scene of "Triumphant Entry" featuring Elchappo ndi yoruba..
grin why evuls
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Arewa12: 6:22pm On May 11, 2016
dis guy just like to dey over hyp himself mtcheew
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by shadowlee(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2016
Buruji kashamu baba ooooo, owo to po ti ko tan. 2 u dat kw nofin abt him bt he was elected as a senator dats d way he lives so nt bcuz of nw. I dnt care hw he maks his cash wat d hell did u ppl do 2 dos dat stole frm u nofin if he's a drug lord plz try nd carry it nd c if it's easy I dnt care so far he don get d cash b4 he enter politics am ok wit it.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2016
I know.... 'extraction' I used is the actual term preferred in covert military operations where despite a water tight security around a target, he or she is taken using force but with minimal casualties.

Extradition is a wussy variation of extraction grin

musicwriter:

Extradited.

Yet, English is such a lousy language what you wrote is still correct in a sense.

On Kashamu, he's an innocent man, was already investigated by the British and declared as such. Of course, enemies want him dead for no reason.
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by GeneralFestytop(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2016
Reski:
What is he scared of?
I pray o.....this man should be sanctioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.