Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Keep Your Apologies But Give Me The Monies PMB Replies Blair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Apologies But Give Me The Monies PMB Replies Blair (645 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Keep Your Apologies But Give Me The Monies PMB Replies Blair by simplyOJ(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2016
Following Tony Blair's "Fantastically Corrupt" verdict on Nigeria and Afghanistan in a pep
talk with the Queen and others, President Muhammadu Buhari was asked during a Press conference if he
doesn't see this as an insult on Nigeria and why he should not demand for an apology from Blair; he simply
responded, paraphrasing; what do I need apology for, just give me the stolen monies and assets and I am okay.

He's simply saying, No Time. It got me laughing, but I choose to stick with the President here. agreed we are
cokastically corrupt, but please lets have the corrupt monies and assets in your possession.

Was the response of the President apt or not? Have your say
Re: Keep Your Apologies But Give Me The Monies PMB Replies Blair by Mynd44: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016

(1)

PIB, ND, And Non-working Refineries -- Ask The Senate, Obj, Gej And Diezani. / NLC Mass Rally In Kano / Deadly Effect Of Fuel Price Hike (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.