Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises (39239 Views)

Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences In Kano Over Unfulfilled Campaign ... / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Am I wrong with my suggestion?
very wrong.i wonder how this news is related to biafra??seems biafra is your greatest nightmare
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by iukpe: 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
More should follow please, so these people will know they have to sit up. So anyone not ready to be a leader in our kind of country should stay away from politics or you loose all. The youths have lost everything, their future too. Many will never own a house or a car.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 11, 2016
FINALLY!.. We are getting there! The best news i've heard in a LONG TIME!
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by IamUdo(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:
This was why Bubu travelled to Daura with retinue of Army, Police, DSS etc.

His house would be burnt down without police protection.

You want to burn the President's house.... I pity those who entertain such thought, only the shores of the after life will greet you.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 11, 2016
Northern youths are no chest beaters!
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by overlord77: 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
titiakins:
Kudos to kano people
Kudos!!!

That's what I'm talking about
They use you to get votes and when they get there
Only their families and friends enjoy what is meant for the community
Raising shoulder here and there
Buying cars
Living in big houses
Living Flashy lives with no fear
You can't even get access to them because they have become mini-gods in their minds

Wow!!!

I'm impressed

Inasmuch as I never resort to violence, I still dig these kano guys. Enough is enough of all these politicians. Be it PDP, APC, APGA etc they all need to be accountable and do what they promised or else lose their illegally gotten assets. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by titiakins: 7:14pm On May 11, 2016
overlord77:

Inasmuch as I never resort to violence, I still dig these kano guys. Enough is enough of all these politicians. Be it PDP, APC, APGA etc they all need to be accountable and do what they promised or else lose their illegally gotten assets. Rubbish!
no so my brother
They no dey even fear sef
It's as though they have won the lottery when they win election!

Haba!!!
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by cuteboy2: 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
Akshow:
My people don de get sense. When people have nothing to eat again, them go turn against these polithiefcians. Way to go!

Correction, when people have nothing else to eat, then it's time to start eating the thieving politicians.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by amaechi1: 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
Kundagarten:
Time to burn Tinubu's several houses.

Try go closer, then you will know who is the area father. One tinubu worth more 100 politicians in our south east and south south.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Eluwilussit(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
Kundagarten:

After that na to head up Daura! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by hatchy(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
We loot because people don't STONE us.....Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi.

Now let the stoning begins.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by chidozieikeji2: 8:25pm On May 11, 2016
Hausa youths no dey last this is the result of unemployment its about to blow up in karl marx voice I laugh at politicians the youths have nothing to loose in what am seeing
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by chidozieikeji2: 8:30pm On May 11, 2016
amaechi1:

Try go closer, then you will know who is the area father. One tinubu worth more 100 politicians in our south east and south south.
tinubu is nobody to compare with peter obi or andy uba alone who single handedly ruled this country for eight years tinubu is just Being glorified in southwest because southwest is made up of petty amala politicians
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by bigiyaro(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I don't believe everything I read in the news. So the youth just gained entrance to their homes and we're not restricted by security personnel? But if it's true, it's great news all the same. Bye-bye to promise and fail. We will be giving them the change they are giving to is. Sai YOUTHS grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
u no Sabi read? Abeg read d story again.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by kan12(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2016
Nice,work,extend the good work to Daura.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by chidozieikeji2: 9:02pm On May 11, 2016
With a united voice we will make nigeria great hausa youths,igbo youths,yoruba youths we are all one let's keep all our religious,political,and ethnic differences aside and reclaim nigeria from thieves who have squandered our commonwealth in the name of leadership dividing nigeria will not be the best answer because doz thieves will use their resources to hijack the govt of the new nations and continue their old game so great nigerian youths am happy that our hausa brodas have also dictated the lies of our elders and I know dis is a good development for the struggle for a better nigeria and if the youths all over the country will follow the footsteps of hausa our hausa brodas by banishing all looters in our respective communities I bet u corruption will be history in the near future in karl marx voice I quote this youths have nothing to loose so politicians repent in time
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by ashraffzubair: 9:14pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I don't believe everything I read in the news. So the youth just gained entrance to their homes and we're not restricted by security personnel? But if it's true, it's great news all the same. Bye-bye to promise and fail. We will be giving them the change they are giving to is. Sai YOUTHS grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
@LADY F, Its true. Am in Kano and can confirm that. Politics in Kano State is very interesting compared to other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Olabestonic001(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:

very wrong.i wonder how this news is related to biafra??seems biafra is your greatest nightmare

Taaa!
Who Biafra epp?
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by serikiYCU(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:
This is what Biafra agitators should first try to emulate rather than blame others first without blaming their own.

They prefer suffering and smiling as far as na their brother.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by ojtech8291: 10:13pm On May 11, 2016
I trust my Kano guys. They will still do more than that.
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by IAmTobore(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
Nalikedis:
Meanwhile some VERY intelligent youths down south are protecting there own politicians that suck them dry... Want to know why we have better roads in Kaduna and Kano than Oyo and Delta? Want to know why 80% of states up north don't owe their workers, while 80% of their southern counterparts does... Here lies the answer.
Have u visit Delta before?
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Derawiz(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Luckylife:
A promise is a debt that must be paid.

Is that Daya's quote from The originals?
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by bennywise30(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
If the youths in the states can do this I believe nigeria will be a better place because this will make the politicians to work out of fear,
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by basadenet: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
we should expect same in lagos and some other part of the country
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by ibedun: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Kundagarten:

Start with Biafran politicians house first. Oloriburuku, did Tinubu rule yor barren hopeless land?
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by mickey45: 12:22am On May 12, 2016
Nelkoko:
E remain buhari house

Buhari has not been indicted of any crime, wia you put your Senate presido....
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Roadmap27(m): 1:54am On May 12, 2016
emamos:
Na so revolution dey start..

Ben Bruce started this clear in his Common sense crusade.

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by marvelyole(m): 5:01am On May 12, 2016
emamos:
Na so revolution dey start..
my brother its long over due
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by wxyz1: 7:10am On May 12, 2016
APC- Amur Personnel Carrier. weapon of mass destruction
Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 12, 2016
titiakins:
Kudos to kano people
Kudos!!!

That's what I'm talking about
They use you to get votes and when they get there
Only their families and friends enjoy what is meant for the community
Raising shoulder here and there
Buying cars
Living in big houses
Living Flashy lives with no fear
You can't even get access to them because they have become mini-gods in their minds

Wow!!!

I'm impressed
that's if it was not orchestrated by their political opponents.

1 Like

Re: Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises by titiakins: 11:45am On May 17, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
that's if it was not orchestrated by their political opponents.
you have a point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP's Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.