Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers (25605 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Gibz02: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
wetin person no go c 4 dz naija.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by HaneefahRN(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
LMAO, all these kain yeye marriages sha. It is well
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Kulas: 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
Why is it that 80 percent divorce cases is always from one particular zone.Anytime I see so so customary court divorce this and that I don't care to read all because definetly I know where it is coming from.I love people that value the institution of marriage for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by UyiIredia(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
Biko nnu which kain prayer dem wan take pray on top bra?
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Bollinger(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
IamQuins:
Only in Lagos and other SWestern states u see this bulll-shitt
A Nigerian goes to an American financial consultant's office for help because he always never has funds even though he was well paid. After an hour of talking with the Nigerian, he told him that he needed to make better life choices. The Nigerian man did not understand. The consultant stressed that the man needed to plan properly for eventualities. The Nigerian still did not understand. Fortunately, another Nigerian working as a consultant in the same company was walking by and he overheard the conversation and told the consultant that he could help better explain. The Nigerian consultant looked at the guy dead in the face and said "your people for village de do you. You need to go back home go beg the witches and wizards. Dem don curse you. Then go church go pray make God protect you". Instantly the Nigerian man was like, "I talk am. My grandmama na winch and took of running". The Nigerian consultant looked at the American consultant, who understandably was shocked, and said "if you want to explain anything to a Nigerian, just add "curse", "witch" and "God". Trying to explain things logically is a waste of time. cool
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by IamQuins: 7:01pm On May 11, 2016
Bollinger:

A Nigerian goes to an American financial consultant's office for help because he always never has funds even though he was well paid. After an hour of talking with the Nigerian, he told him that he needed to make better life choices. The Nigerian man did not understand. The consultant stressed that the man needed to plan properly for eventualities. The Nigerian still did not understand. Fortunately, another Nigerian working as a consultant in the same company was walking by and he overheard the conversation and told the consultant that he could help better explain. The Nigerian consultant looked at the guy dead in the face and said "your people for village de do you. You need to go back home go beg the witches and wizards. Dem don curse you. Then go church go pray make God protect you". Instantly the Nigerian man was like, "I talk am. My grandmama na winch and took of running". The Nigerian consultant looked at the American consultant, who understandably was shocked, and said "if you want to explain anything to a Nigerian, just add "curse", "witch" and "God". Trying to explain things logically is a waste of time. cool

Lolzz Dammm ur pained.... What a wasted mofo...
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Bollinger(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2016
IamQuins:

Lolzz Dammm ur pained.... What a wasted mofo...

As expected the obvious escapes your medulla oblongata. cool
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by habsydiamond(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
Iranu aba chaa.
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by jasysandra(f): 7:30pm On May 11, 2016
End time husband and wife
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by JustmcKay(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2016
I CAME TO CHECK NAMES.....Its as if am not surprised
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by lasisi69(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Lasisi69, I'm sorry for not believing you on time. Endtime is here already
lol...
JustmcKay:
I CAME TO CHECK NAMES.....Its as if am not surprised
lol... Boss, evening

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by obiksam(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2016
Op whole did the court grant the custody of their children
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Babacele: 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
jasysandra:
End time husband and wife
say it again ,Sandra.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 11, 2016
God help me oooh I wan marry too,but wetin I dey read or hear everyday is not encouraging at all....
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by Kaldakinn: 12:24am On May 12, 2016
Divorce is the way
Re: Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers by ItuExchange(m): 2:14am On May 12, 2016
What about those who take photos to church for prayers?

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.