Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Funny Experience I Had Today Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Experience I Had Today Lol (731 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Slay Queen Today / Welcome To Lagos: 5 Funny Experience Of Danfo / My Funny Experience While Drunk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Experience I Had Today Lol by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2016
Was in a bus heading to Ikeja, was just having fun on my smartphone when this lady came in with her baby (1year plus), she sat by my side and we greeted, I joked a little with her baby and things got even.

So the driver got to a junction where a passenger would alight and also carry more pple standing at the roadside but heading the same way the bus was heading.

while things were in progress, the conductor was busy screaming YABA! YABA!! YABA!!! then suddenly lol, the same baby started screaming along side with the conductor... Screaming YABA YABA YABA.... I couldn't help it as I burster into laughter including the other passengers on board grin grin grin...the baby's mom was also laughing as the baby continued to scream YABA! YABA!! YABA!!! along side with the conductor... It was so damn funny to everyone till the baby's mom didn't find it funny any more and covered the baby's mouth lol grin grin
Re: Funny Experience I Had Today Lol by Ajanacool(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
Most babies learn by imitation these days. Funny sha
Re: Funny Experience I Had Today Lol by mamajaz(f): 2:12am On May 12, 2016
Yes, that's the age "learning by imitation ". My 22months old will repeat words for words and actions for actions. In fact he would hit grandma with a tiny cane reserved for him and say "egba".
We should thus try to live as rightly as possible while raising them, cos take everything in hook, line and sinker

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(see Photo)we Don Catch Evildoers (rat) / Strange Sound In A Monastery...read till the end / When You Are Showing How You Will Pain Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.