Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (48445 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by lalasticlala(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2016
Domestic violence: My husband ties me up, rapes me daily

Following the death of the Lagos-based banker, Ronke Shonde, who was allegedly killed by her husband, Lekan, a woman identified only as Esther, a 27-year-old victim of domestic violence has spoken out.
Esther told Channels TV on Tuesday that she had been a victim of domestic violence for the past seven years but held on to her marriage because she had nowhere else to go.

She revealed how she was impregnated at 18 due to the hostility in her by her stepfather.

She said after the birth of her child, the father of her child began abusing and beating her.

”My problems began after my mother remarried 10 years after my father died,” She said.

“My step father does not want to see me. He hates me and my kid brother with a passion. He keenly shows me hatred to the extent that whenever he is at home, I can’t go into the house, I hang around, and I will not even be able to sleep in the house.

“Owing to this treatment from my stepfather, I had to leave his house since the condition there was unbearable and I got into a relationship with a man and my life became a living hell.

“I have no access to anything in the house; when he wants to go out, he will disconnect the wires and lock up the refrigerator. He denies my basic needs by locking up vital items in the house while he went to work.

“When he is at home, I can’t come out to his presence, I can’t sit on the bed or chair unless he asks me to. He would always say I didn’t come to his house with chair so I can’t sit on it.

“I became pregnant for him at 18 and safely put to birth.

“My baby was 9 days old when my husband started sleeping with me. I will complain of pains and he would not care. He will shout at me, tie up my hands and legs to have sex with me daily.

“I endured all these because I had nowhere to go. I was there until I had 2 children for him despite the torture.

“After 2 more children and 3 abortions, I knew I had to move on with my life, else I will die in that house.

“I left the relationship after 7 years,” She narrated.

Esther and her children currently reside in the Ijora area of the state with her mother.

Esther advised abused women to speak out as soon as possible, adding that the only way to break free from the abuse was to break the bond of silence.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/11/domestic-violence-my-husband-ties-me-up-rapes-me-daily-victim-cries-out/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by eleojo23: 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
The guarantee of safety in an abusive relationship can never be based upon a promise from the perpetrator, no matter how heartfelt. Rather, it must be based upon the self-protective capability of the victim. Until the victim has developed a detailed and realistic contingency plan and has demonstrated her ability to carry it out, she remains in danger of repeated abuse.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by haywire07(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2016
We are going to FP hahahahahahahahahaha. Oga lala owns this bus

But meanwhile , i wanna use this mediun to express how much I hate d person above me undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by talk2alabama: 5:30pm On May 11, 2016
Zion Zion zion.. grin

Zion oo zion.. Zionn Zion zion. Who knws dis song cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by SKAMM(m): 5:31pm On May 11, 2016
Domestic violence everywhere!! Why are men not speaking up too against domestic violence carried out on them by women?? #just saying #it's both ways you know

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 11, 2016
God is love
haywire07:
We are going to FP hahahahahahahahahaha. Oga lala owns this bus
But meanwhile , i wanna use this mediun to express how much I hate d person above me undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by sheunsheun(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2016
Smh 4 the pple above me, dey almost derailed the thread. Now back to the topic.

I dey cum mak i go read am

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm, seriously!

I thought after devil, fear women according to chauvinistic pigs? No gender is saint...

More reason women should be well to do before getting into marriage.
She took a huge step...

22 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 11, 2016
hmmmmmmmm but is there anything like rape in marriage?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Destined2win: 5:47pm On May 11, 2016
Ok. seen!
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by MRBrownJ: 6:12pm On May 11, 2016
nonsense from women finding BS excuse to stay in miserable unions.... even if she didnt have ANY single friend family to go to, living in the streets begging would have been better.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by RichYoungNigga: 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
Tied you up the first day and raped you, tied you up the second time and raped you, tied you up for a year and raped you and you're still with him ??

Wait, let me call my 4 year old son, he may believe this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by thefakestan: 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
You sure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Cocoyamu: 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
Torr..

eyi tun ga o, just when you think you've seen or heard it all..
It is well..
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by TheDavidAbraham(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmm...I have never quite understood how some men enjoy having sex with women in pain.

How??

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
I don't believe this story...Women be lying since the days of King Solomon

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Dyt(f): 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
Na wa

Violence everywhere

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by RichYoungNigga: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
This woman is ignorant.
My wife handcuffs me everytime we have sex, that's how i enjoy it.

On my birthday, she will flog me with belt while she handcuffs me

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
Not again

Na so so bad news dey full frontpage

From domestic violence to Fuel subsidy removal to rape from Juju marriage to blood money

Na bad news full frontpage

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
That's some sick S&M stuff right there.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by bedspread: 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
NOT AGAIN!! WHAT HAS NIGERIA TURNED TO

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by porrigeyam(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
Not again grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by allenuzoma(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
front page tins...I'll take DAT....Her husband rapes her...Not bad..am in support of it...after all he's ur husband...Is it not better than going after small gals...Why not give him so much pleasure DAT he will even get tired..My advice for u is to enjoy it DAT way!!!!!
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by cold(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm..Christians should desist from advising parties in abusive marriages to persist in it. Pray,pray,pray! Fast,fast,fast!They scream. Until something goes awry. They turn around and blame either party for not leaving at the first sign of violence. God does not solve marital issues. As a matter of fact, god does not solve any problem at all. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much evil in this world. Self preservation is the first law of nature. Protect thyself. You have been warned!

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Otunagum(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
Give him the ponmo with a clean mind and he wouldn't have any reason to rape you next time
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by balancediet(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
As much as I don't support violent men, let's figure out what women. Do to. Arouse the anger. Of men: how many. Women jack their. Husband over trivial issues? How many refuse to cook for the husband? How many make the house inaccessible for visitors and inlaws? How. Many women deny their husband of sex, love, wouldn't let the husband sleep @ nite but laugh and. Give love to others? The list is endless. I think both parties need God in their lives, that'll sure help.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by EastanPower(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
free2ryhme:
Not again

Na so so bad news dey full frontpage

From domestic violence to Fuel subsidy removal to rape from Juju marriage to blood money

Na bad news full frontpage

Bros, I tire oo.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Millz404(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
H
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Otunagum(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by macino1(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm. This is unbelievable. Well, in the jungle anything is possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bouncer Disarms Gunman In Enugu Bar, Saves Many Lives / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO) / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.