Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (48475 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) / Lagos Woman Tortures Stepdaughters With Hot Knife, Pepper (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Dotmax53: 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
Op beware, An husband cant rape is own wife, that process is called wounding under family law
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Otunagum(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
Btw, wetin she put for toto sef?
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
One should always be very careful who they decide to spend the rest of their life with.

And be very open to divorce. No stomach so much violence or sexual abuse.

Marriage is an institution that should give you a life partner, and someone to share your problems and all. Not someone to ruin your life.

It better to remain single and receive all the criticism Linda ikeji receives than to settle with an animal.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Cutesexy1(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
Marriage wahala
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This woman is ignorant.
My wife handcuffs me everytime we have sex, that's how i enjoy it.

On my birthday, she will flog me with belt while she handcuffs me
you see your life

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
Dotmax53:
Op beware, An husband cant rape is own wife, that process is called wounding under family law

Marital rape doesn't make it less the name.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by doveda: 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
Dvmbhead, it happens.

RichYoungNigga:
Tied you up the first day and raped you, tied you up the second time and raped you, tied you up for a year and raped you and you're still with him ??

Wait, let me call my 4 year old son, he may believe this.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by vicstar(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
• • • • • what an egregious act by that man, cry I bet he's depraved by an evilspirit lipsrsealed u stayed with d devil for 7yrs? WTF. shocked I bet Her name is patience lipsrsealed .

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2016
Notice how the woman blamed everybody except herself? There are people in much worse situation that didn't get pregnant or go shack up with a man. The African mentality that a man is the only way to sustenance must end! If her mother did not remarry and actually worked hard to raise her children, she might have had a different life but alas it's too late, all that's left is regrets!

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by reporterslab: 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
OP,
Is it possible to rape a girl when her two legs were tied together?
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by JOYOSITA(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
I wonder what husbands are turning into lately.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by favour136: 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
Okikwaegu
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by doveda: 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
It is called marital rape because it is rape that happens in a marriage. Rape is rape under the law
Dotmax53:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This woman is ignorant.

Lol

On opening the thread I assumed that was what the story was about... I was like the woman probably don't like kinkiness or any kind of rough practice.

Lo and behold I read that he tied her up days after childbirth shocked

Really Mean and nasty son of a bicch...

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by tottinova: 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/11/domestic-violence-my-husband-ties-me-up-rapes-me-daily-victim-cries-out/

You should be happy oh!
Most women take their husbands to court because he doesn't have sex with them.

They wish they were in your shoes
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Aniedi30(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] super stories please give me season 2
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by philybuck(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2016
Gosh!!! what is happening to men of this generation? what pleasure do they even derive from hurting these women. I think the government should come up with legislation that will curb this menace, setup up organizations where abused women can anonymously report and punish the men after proper investigation. This has to stop. These Men are weaklings and feel the way to show their superiority is by abusing their spouse.

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by GloriaNinja(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2016
domestic violence is the topic of may o.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by royalbeauty(f): 6:47pm On May 11, 2016
SO SORRY ABT DAT
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
balancediet:
As much as I don't support violent men, let's figure out what women. Do to. Arouse the anger. Of men: how many. Women jack their. Husband over trivial issues? How many refuse to cook for the husband? How many make the house inaccessible for visitors and inlaws? How. Many women deny their husband of sex, love, wouldn't let the husband sleep @ nite but laugh and. Give love to others? The list is endless. I think both parties need God in their lives, that'll sure help.

What kind of senselessness is this. Not only are you off topic and saying out of point. The point you think you are making is still out of point.

Smh

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by royalbeauty(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
talk2alabama:
Zion Zion zion.. grin

Zion oo zion.. Zionn Zion zion. Who knws dis song cheesy

are u ok?
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by dave06(f): 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmm....how heartless some men can be. And some of these women never want to get out of abusive relationship! Mtcheeew....

http://missloizblog..ae/2016/05/be-your-own-employer-today.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by fizziea(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
talk2alabama:
Zion Zion zion.. grin

Zion oo zion.. Zionn Zion zion. Who knws dis song cheesy

Bob Marley
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2016
philybuck:
Gosh!!! what is happening to men of this generation? what pleasure do they even derive from hurting these women. I think the government should come up with legislation that will curb this menace, setup up organizations where abused women can anonymously report and punish the men after proper investigation. This has to stop. These Men are weaklings and feel the way to show their superiority is by abusing their spouse.

This your own solution is making me laugh grin

Government should set up organizations for abused wives to report to "anonymously"

grin grin

You are implying she should secretly report. What's the secrecy about when she is the only suspect to the report grin grin

You try sha! At least you trying to find solutions...
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by BABANGBALI: 6:57pm On May 11, 2016
VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe and funmilade11 make una learn from this story o

Meanwhile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by hatchy(f): 6:57pm On May 11, 2016
Woman palaver. We always take side with the woman whenever she comes up with her story of domestic violence.
Although I totally condemn acts of violence against women in marriage but we should also try to look into what triggers these acts.
My opinion though.

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by khalhokage(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2016
And we have the usual crop of buffoons blaming the victim yet again.

Tufia, there are too many beasts in this forum, i'm getting sick of witnessing examples of human cruelty and lack of empathy on this forum everyday.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Aristotle96(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2016
Bondage sex grin embarassed
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Ishilove: 7:00pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe and funmilade11 make una learn from this story o

Meanwhile
Werey! cheesy
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
Aristotle96:
Bondage sex grin embarassed

grin grin This one is bondage sex gone wrong.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by dokJ: 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
violence everywhere n Buhari is busy removing fuel subsidy.
Re: "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up by ohenhen1: 7:04pm On May 11, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This woman is ignorant.

We are thinking of trying that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics) / Lagos Carnival: I Was Gang-raped In Police Presence – Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.