Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man (2435 Views)

Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by shayo401(f): 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
I don't have the strength to type much, but according to informationhood this 14year old girl was forced to married that old apkako

source: http://www.informationhood.com/14yrs-old-girl-forced-marry-old-man-60yrs-see-photo/

1 Share

Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by saaedlee: 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
You dont have strength to type much shebi.... Continu
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by shayo401(f): 7:18pm On May 11, 2016
saaedlee:
You dont have strength to type much shebi.... Continu

How would i naa bro, are you going to pay
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by mii4u(f): 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
shayo401:
I don't have the strength to pe much type explaining much, but according to informationhood this 14year old girl was forced to married that old apkako

things are really happening just to prove that we are in the end time. but all these parents forcing their kids to marry old shld always consider their kids happiness cos from the look of things, that girl isn't happy at all and might be considering a lot of things in her mind. I no sure she is even aware of any happening around her, she looks lost .
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by saaedlee: 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
shayo401:

How would i naa bro, are you going to pay

Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 11, 2016
dis ppl sha
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by Amberon: 8:36pm On May 11, 2016
I guessed right, Muslims grin grin grin

Following in the footsteps of their pedophile demigod MUMUhaMAD

These people belong in premedieval, archaic, Stone age period as it is obvious their way of life is not compatible with modern civilization.

PS: I don't read my mentions, go ahead and quote your ancestors.
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by shayo401(f): 1:36pm On May 12, 2016
praizeblog:
dis ppl sha

uhmmm
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 12, 2016
Amberon:
I guessed right, Muslims grin grin grin

Following in the footsteps of their pedophile demigod MUMUhaMAD

These people belong in premedieval, archaic, Stone age period as it is obvious their way of life is not compatible with modern civilization.

PS: I don't read my mentions, go ahead and quote your ancestors.
This much hate damn must be tough been you. I will keep you in my prayers.
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by Arewa12: 2:16pm On May 12, 2016
hmmm. God ave mercy
Re: See Photo Of A 14 Year Old Girl That Was Forced To Married 60 Year Old Man by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2016
shayo401:

uhmmm
yes nw

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself In Court After Hearing Prison Sentence. / Olori Ola Adeyemi Fourth Wife Of The Alaafin In Stunning Pictures / Wizkid Celebrates His Birthday With Big Booty Ladies Twerking For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.