Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Get Mtn 500mb For Just N25 On Mtn Pulse Midnight Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Mtn 500mb For Just N25 On Mtn Pulse Midnight Data Plan (6734 Views)

How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn 500mb For Just N25 On Mtn Pulse Midnight Data Plan by habuchelsea(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2016
From the discontinuation of MTN Night calls to the introduction of MTN Night data bundle, MTN Pulse users are eligible of getting 500MB of data from 12AM in the midnight to 4AM at an affordable price of just N25. Definitely this May is a month of Blessing by MTN and all its subscribers because more and more cheaper call rates and internet data plan keep emerging and still we are hoping for the best in the upcoming months, Even though there is still a blazing offer by the best telecommunication with the introduction of MTN starter Pack which gives you 500% bonus on every recharge for 6 Months.

500MB can be considered as negligible but when comparing it with the cost this is a huge amount of data and i can strongly and confidently recommend this data plan to those that are fun of downloading and updating there devices, this is actually a cheap bundle you can try because you can place your device in downloading mode and sleep, whenever you wake up i know everything is successfully.

Make sure before you activate this MTN midnight data plan, your sim card is on MTN pulse but if contrary, then migrate to MTN pulse using *406# immediately to enjoy the offer.

How to Activate the MTN midnight data plan of just N25
Well to activate the plan make sure you have a minimum of N25 or more on your account or more and sms NIGHT to 131 on your text messaging platform

You will receive a message from MTN that your free night browsing has bee activated from 12AM to 4AM and N25 has been deducted from your account, enjoy while it last.

Source: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/get-mtn-500mb-for-just-n25-on-mtn-pulse.html
Re: Get Mtn 500mb For Just N25 On Mtn Pulse Midnight Data Plan by David25(m): 8:27pm On May 11, 2016
how are we even sure it's capped at 500mb? it might be 10mb for All we know. mtn cannot be easily trusted.
Re: Get Mtn 500mb For Just N25 On Mtn Pulse Midnight Data Plan by pinkiberry(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2016
and if I exhaust the 500mb, can I do another one immediately?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install Gcam On My Tecno / Airtel Welcome Back / MTN Ipulse Relaunches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.