Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 (6107 Views)

My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
immediately I bought this phone, I tested the Camera Rite in the shop were I bought it, the phone is cool, 2500mah battery, 10% last me for at least with 3g 1hr 30mins, u can ask me any question abt the phone

Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by waleyp(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2016
Buy for me too
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by TDonald: 10:41pm On May 11, 2016
Is that not Ikechukwu

3 Likes

Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
How much did you buy it and where?
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
How much did you buy it and where?

26,000 @ughelli
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by chegzyshade(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:
immediately I bought this phone, I tested the Camera Rite in the shop were I bought it, the phone is cool, 2500mah battery, 10% last me for at least with 3g 1hr 30mins, u can ask me any question abt the phone
hey man! Where you able to tweak the imei without rooting?
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 1:42am On May 12, 2016
chegzyshade:

not yet bro, but am working on that
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 1:43am On May 12, 2016
TDonald:
Is that not Ikechukwu
who is ikechuku
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2016
chegzyshade:

Check here----> www.ngbrain.com/2015/08/easiest-method-of-changing-android-imei.html?m=1
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by queenex(f): 5:14am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:
How much?
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 6:20am On May 12, 2016
queenex:
How much?
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:

. It's #22,500 in lag.
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:01am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:

26,000 @ughelli
Wow the price is already climbing. It was sold for 23k previously. Pls where is ughelli.
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 8:02am On May 12, 2016
udemzyudex:
. It's #22,500 in lag.

depends on your location
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Wow the price is already climbing. It was sold for 23k previously. Pls where is ughelli.
Ughelli is a town in Delta. Very close to warri.

1 Like

Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Marvell23(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2016
the camera is ok for the price is selling
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 10:51am On May 12, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
delta state
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:
delta state
Ok thanks
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by daphid25(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2016
Oboi, see as the camera sharp
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Marvell23(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:
see as you bring this man's chest out , na Chukudi be this lol
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Nbote(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2016
chegzyshade:

U don't need root to tweak Imei on ur MTK devices.. Jus download MTK engineering
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by TohKunBoh: 11:32am On May 12, 2016
It has a bright camera indeed
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:

hey nice camera.
but pls how much space did the default apps take on the 1gb ram
pls can u help me check?
thankx?
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by cyrilomeru: 12:55pm On May 12, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

hey nice camera.
but pls how much space did the default apps take on the 1gb ram
pls can u help me check?
thankx?
abt 500mb
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2016
cyrilomeru:
abt 500mb

kk thanx
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Emeka71(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
I am really missing out of the android world.
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by AnnabelR0se(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
Emeka71:
hehehe, which world are you living
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by bobo65(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
hehehe, which world are you living

Prolly windows
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by designexploit(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2016
Nbote:

U don't need root to tweak Imei on ur MTK devices.. Jus download MTK engineering

HERE IS How to ROOT your Stubborn Android phone

DISCLAIMER: ROOTING YOUR PHONE WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BOTH THE CARRIER AND THE MANUFACTURER. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT FAULT FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS OF ROOTING, THEN DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

But then Research has done a lot good to me. Now with my little experience there are some Android phones that are very STURBBON to Root. There is no time for much talk... you will come back to thank me.

(1) Follow this link, Skip Ad to start your download http://url2it.com/cnnrgd ... Install the software to your pc and reboot system...

(2) After system finish booting, Connect your system to the internet and launch the software on your PC

(3) On your Android phone, goto Settings and select "Developer Option" locate and enable "USB Debug Mode", back to you home page to continue...

NOTE: In some Android phones Developer Option is disabled by default. Here is how you get to it: Go to the "Settings" menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it... Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here. Tap it seven (7) times. Go back to setting and continue step 3

(4) Then connect your device to the system and wait for 1 - 3 minutes... The name of your device appears on the dashboard...

(5) Once you see that, click the "Root" button to start rooting. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR DEVICE REBOOTS by itself.

After that ENJOY.

ANOTHER SOLUTION:

ROOT DEVICE WITHOUT PC SOFTWARE

Download the apk file from the same link I provided above and install it on your android device.

Make sure you are connected to the internet, its very important. Download directly to you Android device http://url2it.com/cnnrng Start the app on your android device, watt till Name and Make of your device appears on screen, then click "ROOT"

Device reboots itself and you are done here. Device is ready to use.

Enjoy!!!

Do this at your OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any damage caused to your android smartphone
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by designexploit(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Check here----> www.ngbrain.com/2015/08/easiest-method-of-changing-android-imei.html?m=1

++ How to ROOT your Stubborn Android phone ++

DISCLAIMER: ROOTING YOUR PHONE WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY FROM BOTH THE CARRIER AND THE MANUFACTURER. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT FAULT FOR ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS OF ROOTING, THEN DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

But then Research has done a lot good to me. Now with my little experience there are some Android phones that are very STURBBON to Root. There is no time for much talk... you will come back to thank me.

(1) Follow this link, Skip Ad to start your download http://url2it.com/cnnrgd ... Install the software to your pc and reboot system...

(2) After system finish booting, Connect your system to the internet and launch the software on your PC

(3) On your Android phone, goto Settings and select "Developer Option" locate and enable "USB Debug Mode", back to you home page to continue...

NOTE: In some Android phones Developer Option is disabled by default. Here is how you get to it: Go to the "Settings" menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it... Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number." (Your build number may vary from ours here. Tap it seven (7) times. Go back to setting and continue step 3

(4) Then connect your device to the system and wait for 1 - 3 minutes... The name of your device appears on the dashboard...

(5) Once you see that, click the "Root" button to start rooting. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR DEVICE REBOOTS by itself.

After that ENJOY.

ANOTHER SOLUTION:

ROOT DEVICE WITHOUT PC SOFTWARE

Download the apk file from the same link I provided above and install it on your android device.

Make sure you are connected to the internet, its very important. Download directly to you Android device http://url2it.com/cnnrng Start the app on your android device, watt till Name and Make of your device appears on screen, then click "ROOT"

Device reboots itself and you are done here. Device is ready to use.

Enjoy!!!

Do this at your OWN RISK! I am not responsible for any damage caused to your android smartphone
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Xhaka(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
Emeka71:
What are you waiting for then
Re: Picture Taken From My Tecno W4 by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 12, 2016
TDonald:
Is that not Ikechukwu
o Mbakwe na nwanne Onwukwe o hu ikechukwu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tries To Troll Samsung. The Clapback Was Brutal (pictures) / How Much Is Dstv / China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.