Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Life In Uniosun - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life In Uniosun (1098 Views)

My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera / My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Uniosun by oluwatobilobami(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2016
AM OLUWATOBILOBAMI RAYMOND BY NAME STUDYING PHYSIOLOGY AT THE OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY.
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, SO AM BOUND TO MAKE MISTAKES.
EVERYONE IS FREE TO CORRECT ME
Re: Life In Uniosun by oluwatobilobami(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
MY JOY KNEW NO BOUND WHEN I CHECKED uniosun.edu.ng, ALAS, I'VE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION AFTER WRITING JAMB TWICE.
THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO OSHOGBO TO COMPLETE THOSE FREAKY REGISTRATIONS.AND ALSO TO SECURE AN HOSTE SINCE UNIOSUN IS A NON-RESIDENTIAL INSTITUTION ALAS I GOT A HOSTEL NAMED PEACE HOSTEL.
ON THE DAY I WENT FOR THE REGESTRATION I WAS THE 19TH ON THE QUEUE OR SO WHEN A LIGHT SKINNED CHARMING LADY CAME WITH HER CREDENTIALS.
GAL;GOOD MORNING
ME;HELLO
GAL;SORRY ARE YOU THE LAST ON THIS QUEUE
ME;YA
GAL;M RHODA
ME;CALL ME TOBILOBA
GAL;SORRY WHAT COURSE WERE U GIVEN
ME;PHYSIOLOGY ND U
GAL;BCH i.e BIOCHEMISTRY
ME;THATS PWEEDY COOL
{AFTER 45 MINUTES OR SO AM DONE WITH EVERYTHING, BUT I WAS THIS GAL CAN'T ESCAPE I.E RHODA AFTER 3 MINUTES SHE X OUT}
ME;WHATSUP
RHODA;M COOL ND U
ME;M GOOD
RHODA;I GOTTA GET GOING NOW TTYL
ME;SORRY WHERE'S YOUR HOSTEL
RHODA;KINGS AND QUEEN
ME;THATS MEANT FOR THE LOADED
RHODA;ARE U TEASING ME OR WAH
ME;M NAD
{TIO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I COLLECTED HER DIGIT AND WE BADE EACH OTHER FAREWELL}
I LATER NOTICED SHE X NAD ON WHATSAPP SO I DO CALL HER ONCE OR TWICE A DAY SO AS NOT TO LOOK DESPERATE. THREE DAYS AFTER WE MET I TOOK HER OUT ON A DATE TO MR CHEF'S RESTURANT WE ATE FOOD WORTH #1650 AS I WAS ABOUT PAYING MY WALLET IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

I'LL UPDATE YOU GUYS TOMORROW
Re: Life In Uniosun by oluwatobilobami(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2016
i need comments from you guys cos u're nad encouraging me.
Re: Life In Uniosun by oluwatobilobami(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2016
PART TWO
I was dumbfunded when i cant find my wallet nd my mind was telling me lotta things
my mind:u gotta leave rhoda alone nd run away
me:thats a bad idea
Alas i explained everything to rhoda and she felt pity for me and kissed my forehead saying let your mind be at peace LOVE
a current passed through me thet very moment and that mark a new begining in my life.she paid for everything and we left for her hostel. on getting to her hostel the gate has been shut.
rhoda:w*f
me:where are u gonna pass the night
rhoda:your hostel of course
me:okay no problem
i was like this is what we call bonaza buh i was thinking buh my mum and her words and i've spent barely a week in UNIOSUN and am already planning to straff a chic.
she entered my room and she entered my bathroom to freshen up
as i was hearing the splashing of the water and i was like i should pounce on her and devour her like cat do devour rat but i was scared cos i dont really know how to make a move.
i was busy thinking when she came out glowing and shining but something miraculous happened.
she saw a rat running outta my room with the way she jumped up my towel fell and i saw everything she was damn clean and immediately our lips clocked after kissing for like 3 minutes she brought out my 7inches prick and was sucking the hell outta it i was giving a soft moan cos i was seeing heaven that moment i was about to shake hand with abraham wen i felt my burgling and sprut after sprut of cum came out and rhoda swallowed every fuc*ing cum. she later told me to give her head before i can say i can't i was already giving her head.she was damn wet and her pussy neatly shaved,after giving her alll she is in need of we started with missionary style and i was banging her with the speed of light she was telling me to go in faster,we later switched to cowgirl and later to wheelbarrow after going for like four rounds we both slept off and we woke up around 9am the next day which was on saturday.
i saw an incoming call on my phone and the caller was mumcy telling me she is close to my hostel that she had a bad dream about me and we gotta pray together.
{you guys know that of speed you gotta take to tidy up my room urgently}
i told rhoda about it and as she was about putting on her clothes
''WHEN WE HEARD A KNOCK ON MY DOOR"

TO BE CONTINUED
I NEED COMMENTS GUYS
Re: Life In Uniosun by Contrabanned: 3:56am On May 14, 2016
Nice story....but don't u think it is too early for d sex stuff?.....u have to try to present your readers with something brainy and captivating. Try reading stories of guys like Naija sinle girl, D9ty, Solomon Brown, Ironkurtain, Oyinprince.....all here on nairaland .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Val 18+ / The Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare - Analysis Of The Poem / Why Mad Men Go To Heaven!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.