Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) (26109 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt / Dino Melaye Live On Skynews, says UK banks aid corrupt politicians / UK PM Cameron Caught On Mic Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by comrChris(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2016
bayinq25:
One of the first step of repair is knowing where the faults come from.
and by announcing up and down right?

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by hornyman(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for him.
A man who claim he borrowed 30 million naira to buy his presidential candidate form but his wife donated 120 million worth of drugs to displaced persons and his children all lives in the U.K
Here is a man whose wife wears a 3 million wristwatch

Here is a man who didn't declare his assets.

Here is a man who is friends with Tinubu and Obasanjo who are the most corrupt people on earth.

Enjoy your president

You don't just say things cos you don't like a person. He declared his assets but it was GEJ who refused to do so. GEJ's wife was even more extravagant. You can have and still decide to borrow. Its your choice. Lastly, you have every right as a citizen to associate with anyone, even the devil. There's freedom of association in the constitution of Nigeria. Do your research well before you write. And by the way, if u have anything against Tinubu and OBJ and any other member of APCfor Christ sake report them to EFCC with concrete evidence. All the PDP invited by EFCC have never for once denied receiving all these money as alleged by EFCC so I wonder why some people will just want to defend them for nothing sake. You are not their lawyer and you won't get paid for using Panadol on their headache. I am not APC, or PDP member, I am not even a politician but reality must be face at all times.

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Burger01(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2016
bayinq25:
One of the first step of repair is knowing where the faults come from.
Exactly, but haters and wailers won't agree. smiley
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by amarachi06(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
No need for British Prime Minister David Cameron to apologize. He said the obvious truth and no thanks to Jonathan and his thieving cronies who escalated 'corruption' to such fantastic level shocked

In any situation and any policy under this government, I shall stand with Buhari till 2023.

Haters and wailers can hate and wail till thy kingdom comes... who cares undecided

Education is good.
Stealing is different from Embezzlement and the former is corruption and the later is when you are caught in the act of forcefully collecting something from people with a weapon or anything.

Please marry your dictionary to avoid this disgrace from you or do you think GEJ is an illiterate?
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Paulse: 10:43am On May 12, 2016
Politics and politicking in the international scene needs a high level display of power, Mr. President should be able to display such powers..
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Burger01(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2016
amarachi06:

Education is good.
Stealing is different from Embezzlement and the former is corruption and the later is when you are caught in the act of forcefully collecting something from people with a weapon or anything.

Please marry your dictionary to avoid this disgrace from you or[b] do you think GEJ is an illiterate[/b]?
You are even worse than Jonathan self. So, you agree that 'Stealing is not corruption'? grin

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by omolola15(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2016
Mutuwa:

I de tell you

Yes, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt and it is not Cameron's original statement. It is Buhari's original statement. And it is very correct. Tell me that you do not feel so about schools organizing for their children to cheat through WAEC, or lecturers demanding sex for points from female students, of parents buying admission and grades in universities, or cash payment for employment. What do you feel when you watch that policeman receive money from the hackney cab driver in front of you and shoves it quickly into his pocket, waving you to pass because you are a witness? In which facet of national life today do we not see fantastic corruption? How many criminals are honorable men in chambers of our legislature?

Some of the cases that on going probes have turned up are bizarre, and make us laugh a cry - don't you feel like throwing up when you see that men who ought to have offered counsel to President Good luck Jonathan to buy weapons for the war on Boko Haram turned round instead to collect and share money meant for purchase of arms? And even as we talk, foreign donors have audited donations of $3.8m dollars meant to fight HIV and related radical infections like TB and have come with the damning conclusion that Nigerians stole the money corruptly?
Our justice system keeps high profile corruption suspects out of prison by technicalities purchased with cash, and the poor go to prison for a stolen bowl of soup, where they meet suspects who serve terms awaiting trial - or are unable to meet bail conditions?
No, say it loud. Nigeria IS fantastically corrupt. We only need to admit it and change. It needs not be so.

Written by Timawus Mathias

Mehn this is deep. happney65 I think this guy is absolutely right. I'm definitely copying this.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nosaghae(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
No need for British Prime Minister David Cameron to apologize. He said the obvious truth and no thanks to Jonathan and his thieving cronies who escalated 'corruption' to such fantastic level shocked

In any situation and any policy under this government, I shall stand with Buhari till 2023.

Haters and wailers can hate and wail till thy kingdom comes... who cares undecided
Suffering and smiling personified. keep living in self denial
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by bluebabyboy1: 11:03am On May 12, 2016
brunofarad:
Probing the source and utility of PDP campaign fund.

And turning BLIND about the source of APC campaign funds is a classical case study of KWORUSION grin

NB:
This is not in anyway a partisan perspective,
Rather a progessive common sensical thought pattern.

They traced the source of a very large chunk of the PDP campaign funds and found out it's from our commonwealth. Why dont you also trace the source of the APC campaign funds before revealing your ''progressive common sensical thought pattern''? The person that cursed Nigeria (such that people no longer appreciate the way forward, but comfortable with retrogression) did a very terrible job!!! cry cry cry
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Burger01(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2016
Nosaghae:

Suffering and smiling personified. keep living in self denial
I'm above the level you are man. i don't suffer...NAH wink
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by 18SNVL: 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Okpabana: 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Why are some Nigerians Like this? Always dodging the truth. Ur son or brother is an arm robber, u said he's a saint. Ur sister, daugther, mother or aunt is an olosho, yet u praise her and called her saint. Nigeria is a corrupt country, yet u want mr president to called it a saint country. Because you want good name, the truth Shud not be said abi? If we don't want Nigéria tagged corrupt, then most of us need to change our ways of life and reasoning. Untill then, to me Nigéria remained corrupt. Proudly nigerian. God blessed Nigeria.........................Lest i forget, thank u mr president for saying the truth. Keep it up as that is the only way forward.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by brunofarad(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
Come to porthatcourt,

Ask that you want to see the MONORAIL,

That project finaced APC campaign.

You don't need to trace anything

bluebabyboy1:

They traced the source of a very large chunk of the PDP campaign funds and found out it's from
our commonwealth. Why dont you also trace the source of the APC campaign funds before revealing your ''progressive common sensical thought pattern''? The person that cursed Nigeria (such that people no longer appreciate the way forward, but comfortable with retrogression) did a very terrible job!!! cry cry cry

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by happney65: 11:35am On May 12, 2016
omolola15:

Mehn this is deep. happney65 I think this guy is absolutely right. I'm definitely copying this.

I.concur..Check my FB post about this..Yes we are..We all are..
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Charly68: 11:56am On May 12, 2016
With even the case of number 3 man in the court for corruption,it is evident that Naija is fantastically corrupt..see the lobyiing of senators with prado jeeps despite transport allowances being paid to lawmakers..how many western nation will do such..it is still part if the corruption. Every abuse of official position & authority is corruption
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by whitebeard(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2016
;Dsai baba

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
In other words " Yes, I am fantastically corrupt ".
No comment.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
I really don't like Buhari,but acknowledging tne fact that Nigeria is a corrupt country is a pass mark.Those calling him names for saying Nigeria is corrupt are all liars and very foolish because I'm yet to see a single thing that lacks corruption in our country.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by omolola15(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2016
happney65:

I.concur..Check my FB post about this..Yes we are..We all are..

Thank God you agree. You are one of the most corrupt Nigerians I know. grin
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by 18SNVL: 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by ajealadick(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2016
Let me ask? if we are not fantastically corrupt why are our monies in British banks?
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by happney65: 2:27pm On May 12, 2016
omolola15:

Thank God you agree. You are one of the most corrupt Nigerians I know. grin

Ahaahahahahha..And you are also corrupt...Na me and you naa... grin
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by amarachi06(f): 2:32pm On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
You are even worst than Jonathan self. So, you agree that 'Stealing is not corruption'? grin

let me be but your education is poor
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Horus(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_TFUJ2YY4s

[size=14pt]Fantastically Corrupt: I Want Return Of Stolen Funds, Not Apology - Buhari[/size]
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
As a yoruba muslim, I lambasted David Cameron but now that our Baba have agreed that we are corrupt, I now believe that we are fantastistically corrupt. This is because anything that comes out of his mouth is true, even when he said he had no money to buy APC form.

Buhari is greater than all our thieving leaders in yorubaland dead or alive. I wish Buhari can rule us in Oodua republic.

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by onetouch04: 3:55pm On May 12, 2016
Lionsclaw:
The President of Nigeria has admitted to Sky News that his country is corrupt, after David Cameron was caught on camera making the same point.

Asked by Sky News' Diplomatic Editor Dominic Waghorn whether his country was corrupt, he answered: "Yes."

Speaking in London at an anti-corruption event hosted by the Commonwealth Secretariat, Muhammadu Buhari said he would not be expecting the Prime Minister to say sorry.

"I am not going to demand any apology from anybody," he said.

To cheers from Nigerian delegates in the audience, he added: "What would I do with an apology?"

http://news.sky.com/story/1694123/nigerian-president-yes-my-country-is-corrupt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtKXVTEdOHQ
#IWillSwimOrDrownWithBuhari#
carry go Baba.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by kyrianomang(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
No need for British Prime Minister David Cameron to apologize. He said the obvious truth and no thanks to Jonathan and his thieving cronies who escalated 'corruption' to such a fantastic level shocked

irredeemable illiterate
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by totorimi: 4:47pm On May 12, 2016
The man didn't understand the English spoken so he hurriedly said Yeeeees not knowing what he was concurring to. Don't forget we were forced to accept the mutilated paper published as GCE result so we have to manage the monumental embarrassment.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Marley01(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2016
MexManuel:

You are so so on point. Anyone who works for the government does not do charity service But stealing the hopes of a common man for an unBorn legatee is utterly gruesome.
A rather cannibalistic form of greed.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for him.
A man who claim he borrowed 30 million naira to buy his presidential candidate form but his wife donated 120 million worth of drugs to displaced persons and his children all lives in the U.K
Here is a man whose wife wears a 3 million wristwatch

Here is a man who didn't declare his assets.

Here is a man who is friends with Tinubu and Obasanjo who are the most corrupt people on earth.

Enjoy your president

Stop lying and get your fact right, the wife donated N135m worth of drugs and not 120. lol
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by VaselineCrew: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
can't even market your country

Abeg, if any big company like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Apple... do a commercial saying Nigeria is corrupt, abeg make una no shout ooo

That's how you guys were shouting up and down when Playstation implied that Nigeria was corrupt in one of their commercials.

Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / National Assembly Staff Sit On The Floor During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries