Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) (26092 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt / Dino Melaye Live On Skynews, says UK banks aid corrupt politicians / UK PM Cameron Caught On Mic Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by nathandrake(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2016
WukedP:
Then why the bleep are we blaming the Mp for saying the obvious truth, now the President himself has confirmed it, shame I swear down

so you expect him to say otherwise?

is Nigeria not corrupt?

so he should tell the whole world that Nigeria is a saint?

sometimes you just have to say the ugly truth, the whole wold knows Nigeria is corrupt, you and i know that so why not just admit it.

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nature129(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2016
Those Buhari media aides have a lot of work on their hands because Buhari believes that he's the only person who's not corrupt in Nigeria.

This man don finish what's left of our image abroad.

Smh
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by dotcomnamename: 8:38am On May 12, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for him.
A man who claim he borrowed 30 million naira to buy his presidential candidate form but his wife donated 120 million worth of drugs to displaced persons and his children all lives in the U.K
Here is a man whose wife wears a 3 million wristwatch

Here is a man who didn't declare his assets.

Here is a man who is friends with Tinubu and Obasanjo who are the most corrupt people on earth.

Enjoy your president

[size=15pt]Buhari is not a typical Ip0b liar[/size]
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by sherif4owo(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2016
lifeofkelvino:
but seriosly speaking,NIGERIA is very corrupt,everybody knows that
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by crazygod(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
The shame is you man undecided
Stale. I expected nothing less from a stupefied nonesensetical zombie
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2016
I watched the video and apart from him not denying what is obvious he was also very sarcastic about his answers.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 8:40am On May 12, 2016
omojoshy:
Wailer(s) how market!!!

Fine
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by dotcomnamename: 8:40am On May 12, 2016
Nature129:

Those Buhari media aides have a lot of work on their hands because Buhari believes that he's the only person who's not corrupt in Nigeria.

This man don finish what's left of our image abroad.

Smh

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 8:41am On May 12, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

[size=15pt]Buhari is not a typical Ip0b liar[/size]

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by doe: 8:41am On May 12, 2016
It was Mo Ibrahim that said YES not buhari.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by DiamondMeg(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2016
Show me the country that is not corrupt & their president attest to it publicly?
Nigeria is corrupt we all know & she's being led by corrupt Leaders. So who is the chair head of our beloved corrupt Nigeria? He should think b4 talking.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2016
This is a painful truth which we just have to admit.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by sherif4owo(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2016
bluaero:
Buhari may God punish your life!
titiakins:
There it is
tomorrow when someone says your country is corrupt you will be screaming apology up and down
The president just said it again!
I believe God has a plan for this country but it's definitely after Buhari's reign!!!
gurunlocker:
If last administration say this statement, the will say they are destroying country image....

Is Nigeria not corrupt?
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by dnwabz: 8:44am On May 12, 2016
BIG FAT LIE!!!!..... Dat some American countries legalised hOmosexuality does not mean that every American country is a Homosexual country... in that manner, SOME NIGERIAN ARE CORRUPT Does not mean that ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT let alone NIGERIA.....Y'all should say it the way it is!!! embarassed
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by kingGoldust(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2016
Mutuwa:

I de tell you

Yes, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt and it is not Cameron's original statement. It is Buhari's original statement. And it is very correct. Tell me that you do not feel so about schools organizing for their children to cheat through WAEC, or lecturers demanding sex for points from female students, of parents buying admission and grades in universities, or cash payment for employment. What do you feel when you watch that policeman receive money from the hackney cab driver in front of you and shoves it quickly into his pocket, waving you to pass because you are a witness? In which facet of national life today do we not see fantastic corruption? How many criminals are honorable men in chambers of our legislature?

Some of the cases that on going probes have turned up are bizarre, and make us laugh a cry - don't you feel like throwing up when you see that men who ought to have offered counsel to President Good luck Jonathan to buy weapons for the war on Boko Haram turned round instead to collect and share money meant for purchase of arms? And even as we talk, foreign donors have audited donations of $3.8m dollars meant to fight HIV and related radical infections like TB and have come with the damning conclusion that Nigerians stole the money corruptly?
Our justice system keeps high profile corruption suspects out of prison by technicalities purchased with cash, and the poor go to prison for a stolen bowl of soup, where they meet suspects who serve terms awaiting trial - or are unable to meet bail conditions?
No, say it loud. Nigeria IS fantastically corrupt. We only need to admit it and change. It needs not be so.

Written by Timawus Mathias
God bless you , truth is bitter .
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2016
People who never knew buhari were the ones who got fooled by his change mantra ,when I said last year that buhari should stop speaking to the international press ,ppl lambasted me. It is so so sad Nigerians will have to experience the same presidential cluelessness of buhari which he exhibited In 1983 to 1985 in 2016.,
Nigeria enjoy your change

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Apelex(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:

Whether or not he agrees, the whole world knows nigeria is corrupt

Nigeria is corrupt Yes.Even a toddler knows that
But its wrong for the PM to publicly say dis.
Most countries wud demand an apology..

The Brits have always looked down on Nigeria forgetting they are our colonial masters.
We run to the US and other country 4 Aid and support while dey turn a blind eye.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by goodlifehyd1: 8:46am On May 12, 2016
Did you watch the video? see the look on his face when he responded and what followed the answer
eleojo23:
Bubu talks too much to foreign media but when he is at home, he becomes dumb.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by titiakins: 8:46am On May 12, 2016
sherif4owo:

Is Nigeria not corrupt?
oh yes!
just like any other country in the world but you don't see their presidents coming out to declare them criminals and corrupt!
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by goodlifehyd1: 8:47am On May 12, 2016
Did you even watch the video before spewing dust and uploading your father's pic on Nairaland
RichYoungNigga:
Good for him.
A man who claim he borrowed 30 million naira to buy his presidential candidate form but his wife donated 120 million worth of drugs to displaced persons and his children all lives in the U.K

Here is a man who is friends with Tinubu and Obasanjo who are the most corrupt people on earth.

Enjoy your president
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:47am On May 12, 2016
sherif4owo:

Is Nigeria not corrupt?
which country is not corrupt? I can remember Obama saying same thing that America is corrupt Abi? Abi na hollande say that about France?
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Mutuwa(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2016
kingGoldust:

God bless you , truth is bitter .

very very.infact e pass yoyo and alamo.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 12, 2016
eleojo23:
Bubu talks too much to foreign media but when he is at home, he becomes dumb.
remember why omawumi walked out when she was asked whether she smokes? That what buhari doesn't want to sack anybody
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2016
If Buhari does not admit that his.country is corrupt, his fight will be in vain then cos what would he be fighting?
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by titiakins: 8:51am On May 12, 2016
Nigeria has become a laughing stock under Buhari!!!

God help us from this disgrace of a president!!!
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2016
Hypocrisy again,
When Cameron said it pple were shouting from the roof top that it ain't acceptable, Buhari must reply him bla bla bla. Now Buhari has concurred, zombies be like, he is right, let's call a spade a spade, he doesn't lie.

I really need the soap Bubu uses to bath, his jazz man is strong, bubu can never go wrong.

One of the attributes of a leader is diplomacy, unless that has changed Bubu messed up here, that's bad PR.
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On May 12, 2016
The truth be told, we can choose to accept or pretend not to accept.
Best you start accepting, so places where this polithiefcians decide to hide wealth and assets, can start discouraging them and returning them back to the original source!!!
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Apelex(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2016
Marley01:

Portraying a better image to who?? You can't be covered with mud and expect to wear a white shirt without stains. The thing is, we would keep deceiving ourselves like we have done in the past if we claim to be okay whereas we are really sick and on the verge of collapse.

It is wrong for the British PM to publicly call Nigeria a corrupt country..
YES WE NO NIGERIA IS CORRUPT...

DTS how Buhari said Nigerian youths abroad are fraudsters.dat means he is d leader of fraudsters..
Hence the leader of corruption for accepting Nigeria is corrupt publicly.
Dats how u shud luk at it..
Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 12, 2016
i like buhari for this acknowledgement..you can only move forward once a problem is rightly identified....we should all neglect that armed robber called dino melaye...hypocrites who are quick to react when nigeria is labelled corrupt when they are the ones who damaged the country...buhari thank you...

Re: Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) by taurusmena1(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2016
I never cast my vote for Buhari but let's appreciate the truth when we hear it. Did u expect him to tell an unclad and obvious LIE. Nigeria is Fantastically Corrupt and aided by the likes of Cameron and his country to grow their economy. I'm not a supporter of Buhari but will forever stand for and with the Truth(Crucify me if u can)...My one pence quote author=RichYoungNigga post=45542952]Good for him.

Enjoy your president
[/quote]

Bibitayo Mimiko Weds Aderemi Adetola (Photos) / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore / Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja