Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose (22966 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Don’t Waste Time On 2019 Presidency, PDP Tells Fayose / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by PureWays(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2016
Chrisx1x:

. look at them,evil people filled with hatred.GEJ gov was by far better than buharis.look at all what Gej left for buhari he couldnt even sustain them.may God run your life the way buhari is running this country.BLOODY ZOMBIES
Continue to celebrate mediocrity.
Well, it's what you lot are good at.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by omooba969(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2016
Chrisx1x:
just shut up pls.this is getting stale. GEJ looted yet he performed.

@bolded,

Chai! undecided I see you are trying so hard to justify dat ogogoro clepto's administration even in the face of damning evidence of the magnitude of corruption that took place under his watch.

Your post is defo a warped one born out of a warped mind, typed by a warped personality.

Enjoy. cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2016
BeardedMeat:
So now that he is awake, you want him to go back to sleep while Amaechi, fashola, fayemi, osinbande, buhari, abba kyari, dambazzu and the unseen hand Tifnubu run riot fantastically looting the little left? Think again!
show us proof that they are looting, your hatred for PMB will only give you HBP. Be prepared to wail till 2023 cos ur 5% can never oust him
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by pjecly: 8:49am On May 12, 2016
webninja:
GEJ didn't have better intentions? f0ols..
Fact is.. mr.Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had..
I once had a country.. now i have none..

GEJ is better than buhari by far, how did buhari become president is what i still don't understand. i mean how will a human being with a right mind vote for the devils? we definitely need more education..

To all those who believed in Gej, the "knowledgeable" savior God sent from heaven to save us.. you have a place in heaven... but all those who are followers of the devil, the darkest places in hell are reserved for you..

What a disappointing comment from a Nigerian! With this your comment, you need to be taken to section in yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by tit(f): 8:50am On May 12, 2016
Burger01:
IPOB Vice President, stop attacking Federal Republic of Nigeria President cheesy

Fayose self grin

why are you so gullible?
why allow christiano to use you like this?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2016
[s]
Chrisx1x:
just shut up pls.this is getting stale.GEJ looted yet he performed.
[/s]performed ke! If he had performed, he wouldn't need to campaign for the 2015 polls. The IB is a confirmed failure, he's only a performer when it comes to drinking ogogoro undecided
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

GEJ is better than buhari by far, how did buhari become president is what i still don't understand. i mean how will a human being with a right mind vote for the devils? we definitely need more education..

To all those who believed in Gej, the "knowledgeable" savior God sent from heaven to save us.. you have a place in heaven... but all those who are followers of the devil, the darkest places in hell are reserved for you..

It's been more than a year now that the election was contested, lost and won. Get a grip on yourself. Stop making reference to GEJ all the times. GEJ was/is not a Superman, neither is PMB. It is a country of more than 170m people! GEJ had his time, now it is PMB in the saddle. What has happened cannot be undone. Criticize PMB's govt. constructively and objectively, rather than making a frenzy over GEJ's loss. It is your country, not GEJ's or PMB's country alone! It is dawn. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by sherif4owo(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2016
gud4dbest:
Is this what they called attack?;every govt shud b criticised on some of their policies run;though Fayose sometimes might blew out of proportion! But wait ooo who b dis grp 4 PDP dey attack im own party?they are decamping soon...

He isn't criticizing the president, but unnecessarily attacking him, wasting public fund to publish full page ad of abusing/bashing/cursing the president on every newspaper.

Thank God someone else realize that too shocked

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Djmamman(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

Thank god I am. not mad, but I am sure you can't differentiate between bitter and sweet. wawa
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by diagro: 8:55am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Ditto iPaft Yoots. cheesy
Do you honestly think that those so called "concerned" PDP stakeholders are being thoroughly sincere in the lines you quoted?
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by AdemolaA2: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

After a thorough scan and review of your hilarious comment .. I'm afraid to conclude that , you need a psychiatric help. QED!!!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On May 12, 2016
The wise men have spoken but will that tout listen to their advice ?

I doubt it
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by diagro: 9:08am On May 12, 2016
aluk:

It's been more than a year now that the election was contested, lost and won. Get a grip on yourself. Stop making reference to GEJ all the times. GEJ was/is not a Superman, neither is PMB. It is a country of more than 170m people! GEJ had his time, now it is PMB in the saddle. What has happened cannot be undone. Criticize PMB's govt. constructively and objectively, rather than making a frenzy over GEJ's loss. It is your country, not GEJ's or PMB's country alone! It is dawn. Wake up!
Thanx 4 ur mature comment. But when u realize that just under a year of d election being won & lost, things have gone so bad, poor Nigerians are forced to remember d 'good ol days'.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by gbishman: 9:10am On May 12, 2016
PDP a classical example of a vehicle been driven by a blind amputee. Just imagine the catastrophy to expect.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by madcollynzo: 9:16am On May 12, 2016
Cursed youths fighting over politicians online while those ones continue there looting. Smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:19am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

The bible said ````dont judge anybody''''
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by madcollynzo: 9:19am On May 12, 2016
[s]
webninja:

[/s]

Shut up and let sane people contribute instead of cursing like a little kid. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by tpyemson(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
webninja:

There was a time when I would start trying to educate you, but then your post is not even worth the stress of typing. kiss
webninja:

There was a time when I would start trying to educate you, but then your post is not even worth the stress of typing.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Nobody: 9:24am On May 12, 2016
POMO
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by kumakunta: 9:42am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

Where was your god when Jonathan and his cronies were looting the nation? Where was your god when under the leadership of gej graduates were scammed and made to pay with their lives for the ineffectiveness of the nis saga? Where was your god when universities went on 6 month strike? Where was your god when major companies closed operations due to fuel scarcity and shortage?

Stop being too emotional by joining religion with politics. Both Buhari and gej are in politics for a reason. While we have seen that of gej after 6yrs, why not wait till 2019 when you can crucify Buhari.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by bayinq25(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:
guess he was sleeping during GEJ's tenure
Epic response
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by sanity12(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2016
Chrisx1x:

. look at them,evil people filled with hatred.GEJ gov was by far better than buharis.look at all what Gej left for buhari he couldnt even sustain them.may God run your life the way buhari is running this country.BLOODY ZOMBIES
guy chill,,,,u didn't comprehened wot I wrote,am supportin none of dem,,,,,,but I won't curse u back,,,,our lifes won't be ruined in jesus name(Amen)........
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by hornyman(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2016
I have said it, PDP lacks one voice. Now Fayose your own don too much. You shud kip quiet and mind the good governance you promised Ekiti people. The group just said it all. Fayose is just a pained and biased politician. He certainly sees nothing good in Buhari led govt because its an opposition and sees everything good in GEJ led govt because its his party. How will he feels if someone lower than him criticise his govt, I guess bad. Its God that put Buhari there so he shud live with that fact. When Tope Aluko criticised and alleged that his govt rigged the last guber election in the state he was screaming that Aluko lied and that he needs position from him. So what you can't possibly take you are doing it to another person? Fayose couldn't stand been criticise and yet he criticise everyone.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by vivavik(f): 10:15am On May 12, 2016
Silence is golden, and only kings possess such virtues.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Guyman02: 10:23am On May 12, 2016
Prof. T Akinyemi.
Only a Yoloba Muslim will say this, not surprised
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by pandj(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2016
Advertise your product etc in our short comedy skirt with a token and be downloaded and viewed by thousands of ppls worldwide.

A Young Talented and Fast rising comedian in need of advertisers/ sponsorer, supporter on his forthcoming comedy skit.

So are you a new or an existing business owner?

Are you a producer or a service provider?

Are you looking for a way of minimizing your cost of advertisement But still have a better result even when you spend a token amount for your advert on our new comedy skirt that's going to be viewed and downloaded by millions of people both in nigeria and abroad?

Are you looking for a new way to advertise your product that is going to be very funny to the people?

Do you want to explain how your product work better than others in our short comedy?

Are you just introducing a new product into the market and you want people to know about it?

STOP WASTING thousands and millions ON ADVERT that people cannot download or replay ON TV AND RADIO STATIONS

LOOK NO FURTHER,

So let's do it for you with just a token.
but you know what? with that your token you cannot advertise in A Y or BASKET MOUTH comedy skirt. YES! I mean it

its really a new face but fully loaded with funny things that people has already started developing interest for, THIS IS THE FACE OF THE NEXT POPULAR COMEDIAN IN NIGERIA, JOIN HIM NOW THAT HE'S STILL YOUNG IN THE INDUSTRY BEFORE HE WILL BECOME POPUPAR AND START DEMANDING FOR MILLION BEFORE YOU CAN ADVERTISE ON HIS COMEDY.

LITTLE ABOUT THE COMEDIAN:

-He's a young graduate, hold a Bsc from one of the best university in nigeria,

-He's very tall handsome and chocolate in complexion

-He's very talented and gifted when it comes to comedy, he can make you laugh and forget your 3 time meal that you suppose to eat in a day
In fact let me stop here first

BENEFITS OF ADVERTISING IN OUR VIDEO SKIT;

1. FREE PROMOTION

2. WIDSPREAD: Since the comedy will be very funny People will not only watch it they will also download it and share with love ones family and friends too

3. CONSTANT REPLAY: people will download and replay the videos on their phone since the video is funny

4. NO EXPIRING DATE: unlike radio or tv stations may be one week or one month for their advert to expire, if you advertise on our video there's no expiring date because people will keep on watching and downloading and even the one on their phone is gonna be replay almost everyday

5. The video is going to be advertise in more than 20 website including facebook, twitter, instagram, and youtube that's going to be viewed by over 1million people both in nigeria and abroad.

For advert placement or enquiry call

08180677857 or watsap 08067767816
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by kuuljay(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

you are ruining your life in misery because of politicians, forget about last elections and move on bro,jonah is somewhere chilling with his family,buhari is flying presidential jets,and you? Haba!!!
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Chrisx1x(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2016
sanity12:
guy chill,,,,u didn't comprehened wot I wrote,am supportin none of dem,,,,,,but I won't curse u back,,,,our lifes won't be ruined in jesus name(Amen)........
i appologise and i withdraw my curse.i said that out of frustration.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by nzemila(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2016
webninja:

webninja:

webninja:

Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by son4century(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
This guy is fantastically stu.pid
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by OneManLegion(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2016
webninja:

I really don't blame you for this claptrap you penned, I blame the educational system that spawned the unintelligent neanderthal that penned this sh#t I quote now.
Re: Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose by Opomulero88: 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
See your role model you want your children to emulate

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Accused Me Of Gun Running Have Escaped From Police Custody – Melaye / Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Ayo Adebanjo Backs Peter Obi’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.