Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo (23493 Views)

There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by afroniger: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
By John Owen Nwachukwu

A group drawn from the South West, Yoruba Solidarity Alliance, YSA, has picked the governor of Gombe State, Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo to battle president Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

The group in a statement signed by its coordinator, Adeniyi Femi, said Dankwambo is the most marketable presidential material for the PDP.

According to them, the 55-year-old governor is the only one who can represent the interest of the youth and defeat President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The group said Nigerians have since lost faith in the APC-led Federal Government.

The group said, “Nigerians have evidently become disillusioned as a result of countless broken promises of the APC.

“Only a man of known performance and integrity like Ibrahim Dankwambo can readily appeal to the electorate during the 2019 presidential election.

“Now that the ruling party has demonstrated its inability to offer better governance, PDP cannot afford to seek the trust of Nigerians once again with any serial presidential candidate that is bogged down with moral burden and encumbrance of corruption.

“It is amply evident that the long suffering Nigerians have had enough of gerontocracy while majority of them are prepared to do away with this unworkable idea in 2019.

“What the nation needs at this time of untold economic hardship and insecurity is a much younger president who is fresh with new ideas and innovative concepts and Dankwambo is the only way out in 2019 especially with his proven achievements.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/2019-presidency-south-west-pdp-group-endorses-gov-dankwambo/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by tuniski: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fair enuff the politics have started. Let the best emerge freely and fairly.

15 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by agwom(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Up PDP

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by MrPolitics: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
I want Dankwambo to be President. I believe he would do well but Nigerians love sentiments and lies so I'm not sure he can defeat Buhari

31 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by XBLadez: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Afonja picked a mallam to battle it out with another mallam. Tell me some other story about slave and master.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
I know they will go for a man with little or no clout so that Buhari can easily flaw him at the polls.

Backstabbers. grin

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by caprock(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Having another 4 years of that old man will be like hell fire for Nigerians.
Nigerians are already slaves in Libya due to bad leadership. The purchasing power of the average Nigerian has been reduced to just being able to buy garri and fufu. 4 years again will be suicidal for many Nigerians. God save us from these old men.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I know they will go for a man with little or no clout so that Buhari can easily flaw him at the polls.

Backstabbers. grin
So who do u suggest?
Atiku?

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by powerkey: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yorubas have started this nonsense again abi?

They will soon cry again.

Why always trying to prove they are smarter than others but always fail in the process?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by hucienda: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Would be a stroll in the park for the incumbent should Dankwambo be the flagbearer.

Virtually zero visibility and almost no name recognition.

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by acenazt: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lmao my state governor for President. This people must be as drunk as him

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by acenazt: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
caprock:
Having another 4 years of that old man will be like hell fire for Nigerians.
Nigerians are already slaves in Libya due to bad leadership. The purchasing power of the average Nigerian has been reduced to just being able to buy garri and fufu. 4 years again will be suicidal for many Nigerians. God save us from these old men.
lol u r deluded. So it's under buhari that South easterners started illegally going to libya ehn?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by kahal29: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPolitics:
I want Dankwambo to be President. I believe he would do well but Nigerians love sentiments and lies so I'm not sure he can defeat Buhari

I concur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by OnucheAdams: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dankwambo is a lightweight politician; only a candidate from Kano/Kaduna can defeat Buhari in the polls...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by BruncleZuma: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dem still dey PDP?

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by john1035: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
At least, better than Atiku

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
The way I see this, the so called south-west PDP group that nominated this Dankwambo are actually APC spies in PDP trying to frustrate the efforts of Atiku.
grin Politicians are crazy grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by pointstores(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
OK
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by RIPEnglish: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
This groups don't has a senses at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Oladeewontunji: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Naija
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Opinedecandid(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sponsored.

This Afonjas, sef.
They can be used as ponds for any political 'misbehaviour'.

Too early!

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by berrystunn(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Thisis2raw(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anything to out this Apc government is welcomed

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Oladeewontunji: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Afonja picked a mallam to battle it out with another mallam. Tell me some other story about slave and master.
okay
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by victorazyvictor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nill
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by olamil34(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
well done kukuma sell us

get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Hector09(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Enough of all this endorsement, na so una endorse buhari, even witches and wizard endorse him too(buhari) bt now look at the end product

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Akinz0126(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
I stand with a youth

#IstandwithAhmedBuhari#

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by ekems2017(f): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dankwabo is not bad. At least he has not jump from one party to another and he is trying interms of development in his state. No case with Efcc yet even though they will starting looking for fault in him just to stain his name.

PDP should pls look for a credible candidate to give Apc a run. Ayam tired.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by chuksanambra: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Opinedecandid:
Sponsored.

This Afonjas, sef.
They can be used as ponds for any political 'misbehaviour'.

Too early!

The people you call Afonjas key in early in Political permutations. All Igbos are good for is in carrying banners in Eagle Square to support Hausa candidates. Even when we have Igbo candidates, fellow Igbos refuse to support. Imagine Ojukwu having just 1M votes.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by jrusky(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Its a free world any group or people can say whatever. After all fayose open the door and today he is no longer talking about it not because he had failed but it's a political game to clear the way for pdp to come out of their hidden and ready for the game.

I don't know this guy much but anybody is free to aspire for presidency and at the party primary the real guy will emerge. So no string it's one of those things.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / Emir Sanusi Blasts Nigerian Ministers In US For Shunning Meeting With Investors / 2019: Obasanjo, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Ojukwu, Others Form Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.