Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT (19579 Views)

Globacom Offices In Enugu Shut Down Due To Failure To Pay For Office Space / Xiaomi Redmi 4a With 2gb RAM And 16gb ROM At N24,000 ($72). / A Good Phone For N20,000-N24,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Guyman02: 9:21am On May 12, 2016
Glo will recover the money by subscribing customers to VAS which they dont need at N50 or N100 per week
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Stanbeto: 9:29am On May 12, 2016
After Glo don close our Department and dismiss more than 50persons God don catch them

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 9:32am On May 12, 2016
Mynd44:

Kirikiri things?
My dear they came to the office with three policemen. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 9:33am On May 12, 2016
2nd Richest man in Nigeria my foot!

Shior
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by iamkingzlee(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2016
ritababe:

wetin they vex me na their quack network
My dear, i'm tired oo!! since yesterday i haven't been able to browse on my glo
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by junta007(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2016
GLO pay your dept and allow us to enjoy better service.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Mynd44: 9:39am On May 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

Dont worry, I will buy you bread when they take you
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 9:42am On May 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

The owner of your company is one of the crooks destroying our nation and small businesses.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by AmbodOfLASU: 9:51am On May 12, 2016
brunofarad:
Glo pay your tax pls.

In other news

just filled my fuel tank on Tuesday @ N87

Then on Wednesday, BUHARI and HIS APC goons announced N145 grin

Narrow escape if you ask me grin

Let me enjoy my full tank while It lasts. grin

BUHARI 1 : 0 NIGERIANS

Brace up guys
The CHANJI is real grin

I fit borrow your car go somewhere make I follow enjoy your fuelfuel grin
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by aimuan(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2016
lilzcee:
double ur hustle tongue to be like them
yes my broda.am hustling hard in silence,and I hop my success will make the noise.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2016
aimuan:
yes my broda.am hustling hard in silence,and I hop my success will make the noise.
amen oo
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by aimuan(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2016
lilzcee:
amen oo
thanx bro.wish u same.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by morningsta(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2016
buskie13:
When are they closing MTN's offices

Trust me, MTN would have been shut down ages ago if they were owing govt. any tax at all. Recall that Glo offices were closed around 2012/2013 on this same issue of non remittance of tax. the same year MTN won an award for being the most tax compliance telecom operator.

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by brunofarad(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2016
Guy no try that rough play grin

AmbodOfLASU:

I fit borrow your car go somewhere make I follow enjoy your fuelfuel grin

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Charly68: 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
industrious:
Interesting..

But why won't a big firm such as glo pay it's taxes na..

An indigenous company as such
This big men are very fraudulent..they like cutting corners
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by ritababe(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:
My dear, i'm tired oo!! since yesterday i haven't been able to browse on my glo

lol switch to other network joor
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On May 12, 2016
RedReact:

The owner of your company is one of the crooks destroying our nation and small businesses.
You don't have to display your ignorance in public, you know? It's better to ask questions than spit rubbish, all it takes is a simple "??"

Now when you're ready to ask why the present administration is witch-hunting companies who aren't owing tax, I'll be happy to answer. Until then, keep a leash on the stupid. It doesn't help your mission to appear smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2016
Mynd44:

Dont worry, I will buy you bread when they take you
See your head like bread. Please bring the bakery to prison grin

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by MrGerald(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
but who still dey use glo? when it rains you won't do anything with the network
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Emeka71(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2016
I wonder if they are not over-taxing Glo because there is corruption everywhere.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by kayyusuf: 1:29pm On May 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

You don't have to display your ignorance in public, you know? It's better to ask questions than spit rubbish, all it takes is a simple "??"

Now when you're ready to ask why the present administration is witch-hunting companies who aren't owing tax, I'll be happy to answer. Until then, keep a leash on the stupid. It doesn't help your mission to appear smart.
pls ma,can u expatiate on what you said that the present administration is witch-hunting companies. Are u aware Glo is also owing ZTE and some other contractors?
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 2:02pm On May 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

No one is spitting rubbish here, okay. I know what I am saying, even with facts, just that there are loads of things that cant be said in public. If you want to know whether I am saying rubbish or not, make your research. Don't defend what is not, all in the name of being a worker there.

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 2:05pm On May 12, 2016
kayyusuf:
pls ma,can u expatiate on what you said that the present administration is witch-hunting companies. Are u aware Glo is also owing ZTE and some other contractors?
Leave that lady, let her be defending cloud. There is no one that comes in contact with anything affiliated with Adenuga that will not cry. The man knows how to run down people, a lot.

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 12, 2016
RedReact:
2nd Richest man in Nigeria my foot!

Shior
netwok buiznes is a hard tin the man cant face mtn .mtn is white tinz
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2016
aimuan:
thanx bro.wish u same.
cool
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by InvertedHammer: 5:16pm On May 12, 2016
/
They deducted from employees but failed to remit to the FG.

What has FIRS been doing all these years?

The top management should be fired.
\

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 5:27pm On May 12, 2016
kayyusuf:
Obviously you missed the "who aren't owing tax" part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
RedReact:

No one is spitting rubbish here, okay. I know what I am saying, even with facts, just that there are loads of things that cant be said in public. If you want to know whether I am saying rubbish or not, make your research. Don't defend what is not, all in the name of being a worker there.
I'm not defending anything. I don't work with GLO, but if you haven't deduced that yet, then I can't help your situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 7:07pm On May 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

The above statements are yours; I never put those words into your mouth. You can deduce where you are driving at by yourelf
UjSizzle:

I'm not defending anything. I don't work with GLO, but if you haven't deduced that yet, then I can't help your situation.
I never asked for your help. Please hold your help. Don't just come and be claiming witch-hunting when there was none.
Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by UjSizzle(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2016
RedReact:
The above statements are yours; I never put those words into your mouth. You can deduce where you are driving at by yourelf

I never asked for your help. Please hold your help. Don't just come and be claiming witch-hunting when there was none.
*sigh*
Okay. You win. It's a hopeless situation anyway.

1 Like

Re: GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT by RedReact: 11:07am On May 13, 2016
UjSizzle:
*sigh* Okay. You win. It's a hopeless situation anyway.
Guess, for you, right? No problem, God will help you. Bye and have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. / Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend / Movie Download Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.