Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Review This Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Blog (2057 Views)

Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog / Can I Make Money With This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2016
Please review www.taiwoemayosan.com It is a blog on personal development,success tips, motivation and so on
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2016
Are there no more webmasters in this forum?
Re: Review This Blog by Nobody: 9:51am On May 12, 2016
I am not a webmaster but your blog is nice and unique,fast to load and great topics....i even registered to receive regular updates but the name is too long and easy to forget...
Keep it up
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2016
rIaYoll:
I am not a webmaster but your blog is nice and unique,fast to load and great topics....i even registered to receive regular updates but the name is too long and easy to forget...
Keep it up
Thanks for your review. The name is my name+mysurname that is the why it is long.Also thanks for your subscription.
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Review This Blog by bedfordng(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2016
blog is not bad on mobile. Did not have the opportunity to check it on pc though
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2016
bedfordng:
blog is not bad on mobile. Did not have the opportunity to check it on pc though
Thanks.
Re: Review This Blog by mainevibez(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2016
Emasky4real:
Are there no more webmasters in this forum?

plz how can i add contact us,and others to my blog...

also review mine...www.mainevibez..com
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2016
mainevibez:

plz how can i add contact us,and others to my blog...

also review mine...www.mainevibez..com
You need to work on your design, get a dot com domain to replace the sub domain.
As for contact us, go to your blogger dashboard and create page for your blog. The basic pages you need include about us, contact us, and privacy policy.
Re: Review This Blog by mainevibez(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2016
Emasky4real:

You need to work on your design, get a dot com domain to replace the sub domain.
As for contact us, go to your blogger dashboard and create page for your blog. The basic pages you need include about us, contact us, and privacy policy.

design like?
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2016
mainevibez:

design like?
A good design. Go for a good template.
Re: Review This Blog by Charleschidera(m): 2:33am On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:
Please review www.taiwoemayosan.com It is a blog on personal development,success tips, motivation and so on

I love the look of your blog on mobile... it attract... I feel like getting that your template grin

Check mine via www.pearlword.com
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 3:03am On May 15, 2016
Your blog loads very fast and the template is nice. You need to set it to view as desktop on mobile. If you do so it will stop displaying like blogger default template on mobile.
Re: Review This Blog by lakes99: 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:

you have a well arranged blog, fast to load on pc n mobile..............thumbs up!bro

help review my own blog......if u spot anytin ...........i need a honest review
thanks
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
lakes99:

you have a well arranged blog, fast to load on pc n mobile..............thumbs up!bro

help review my own blog......if u spot anytin ...........i need a honest review
thanks
Thanks for your review, your blog is cool tool. Your template is highly responsive. It may not work well with opera mini. I suggest you get your own domain name.
Re: Review This Blog by lakes99: 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:

Thanks for your review, your blog is cool tool. Your template is highly responsive. It may not work well with opera mini. I suggest you get your own domain name.

thanks.....i'll get d custom domain thing soon
Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:

Get rid of this space, I was waiting for the blog to load, didn't know it already had.

It's also very fast.

Many of those comments you have are spam, delete them before you get a red flag as a spam site.

You should be able to tell spam from real comments.

Check mine...

www.vocalwalls.com

Re: Review This Blog by mainevibez(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
review this...

http://mainevibez..com
Re: Review This Blog by deturla: 4:21pm On May 15, 2016
Hi Guys, please can you help me review this blog? www.deedeesblog.com
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

Get rid of this space, I was waiting for the blog to load, didn't know it already had.

It's also very fast.

Many of those comments you have are spam, delete them before you get a red flag as a spam site.

Check mine...

www.vocalwalls.com

Thanks for the review I have seen your comment already. As for the pix u uploaded, I guess you check the blog with Ur recently updated uc browser. Try other other browsers. I don't know why the header is not displaying on the latest version of uc browser. I will delete those comments that are spam.
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

It's also very fast.

Check mine...

www.vocalwalls.com
Ur design is nice. It loads very fast and the contents are well arranged.
Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
deturla:
Hi Guys, please can you help me review this blog? www.deedeesblog.com

I've been to your blog before, and I didn't enjoy it as I did the first time.

You have too many tags, I was too careful while reading, everything seemed like a link to somewhere else.

2. Always proofread, and Ctrl + J, after typing.

Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 4:36pm On May 15, 2016
mainevibez:
review this...

http://mainevibez..com

Firstly, it took me a while to even open your blog, I have this odd feeling for blogger blogs.

2, your pictures are not properly aligned. See attached.

3. Try to use a more generally acceptable colour. With a very clear background to aid reading.

4. Your topics aren't well thought out.

www.vocalwalls.com

Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 4:41pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:

Thanks for the review I have seen your comment already. As for the pix u uploaded, I guess you check the blog with Ur recently updated uc browser. Try other other browsers. I don't know why the header is not displaying on the latest version of uc browser. I will delete those comments that are spam.

Nice one. I knew that space wasn't normal. Please upload a screen shot of what it looks like.

And those Arabs, they are all looking for backlinks with keywords, please delete so Google doesn't think your site is some black hat stuff.

I still dey trip for your speed. grin

Then, Your domain name, it's hard to remember, except by friends.

www.vocalwalls.com
Re: Review This Blog by mainevibez(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

Firstly, it took me a while to even open your blog, I have this odd feeling for blogger blogs.

2, your pictures are not properly aligned. See attached.

3. Try to use a more generally acceptable colour. With a very clear background to aid reading.

4. Your topics aren't well thought out.

www.vocalwalls.com

can you help
Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 5:05pm On May 15, 2016
mainevibez:

can you help

You can do it.
Re: Review This Blog by chimaude: 5:06pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real and Charleschidera... Pls guyz I need to be in touch wit U pls. I want to know some certain tinz. PM me on chimaudei@gmail.com or 09086680575. Thanks... Luk 4ward to hearing 4rm U guyz
Re: Review This Blog by Charleschidera(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2016
chimaude:
Emasky4real and Charleschidera... Pls guyz I need to be in touch wit U pls. I want to know some certain tinz. PM me on chimaudei@gmail.com or 09086680575. Thanks... Luk 4ward to hearing 4rm U guyz

Some certain things like what boss? Meet me on WhatsApp via +2348103422954
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

Nice one. I knew that space wasn't normal. Please upload a screen shot of what it looks like.

And those Arabs, they are all looking for backlinks with keywords, please delete so Google doesn't think your site is some black hat stuff.

I still dey trip for your speed. grin

Then, Your domain name, it's hard to remember, except by friends.

www.vocalwalls.com
The domain name is www.taiwoemayosan.com I chose that cos the blog is to be used to promote my name as a brand. That name won't be a big deal if my blog becomes popular. Imagine the name of that bread seller turned a supermodel, olajumoke Oris.... Yet people has learned the name. See the blog header below.

Re: Review This Blog by Charleschidera(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:
Your blog loads very fast and the template is nice. You need to set it to view as desktop on mobile. If you do so it will stop displaying like blogger default template on mobile.

I guess you are talking about mine blog right?

I will try to fix it soon
Re: Review This Blog by Emasky4real(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2016
Charleschidera:

I guess you are talking about mine blog right?

I will try to fix it soon
Yes
Re: Review This Blog by VocalWalls: 5:35pm On May 15, 2016
Emasky4real:

The domain name is www.taiwoemayosan.com I chose that cos the blog is to be used to promote my name as a brand. That name won't be a big deal if my blog becomes popular. Imagine the name of that bread seller turned a supermodel, olajumoke Oris.... Yet people has learned the name. See the blog header below.

Nice.

Also, be careful where you lift images from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Verified Adsense Account With $57 For Sale - Very Cheap (pics) / Wife Feeling Irritating To Kiss His Husband On Wedding Day . / Verified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.