Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can I Make Money With This Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Make Money With This Blog (4916 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make Money With This Blog by hayPizzle(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2016
hi expert bloggers can I make money with a blog about android apps,games, tutorials and tips?? plz help.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by coladey: 12:43am On Aug 10, 2016
yes...but you still additional training
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by raziboi(m): 6:40am On Aug 10, 2016
U can make money with any thing...!!!!
So far u knw what ur doing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by ibkgab001: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Blogging in Nigeria is another thing
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by wizkidblogger(f): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Yes.

That's what www.mobilitaria.com does....

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Adsense, selling premium/cracked Apps, Sponsored post. Premium App Tutorials.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Emeka71(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
You can make money from your blog even without adsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by directonpc(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Guys support a Nigerian talent by downloading this android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.pngates Am sure you will totally love it.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by skiibo: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K per Month
http:///j4abdk6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by ernesty20(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2016
No You Cant
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Emeka71:
You can make money from your blog even without adsense.

How kwan?
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Opistorincos(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
@op please look before you leap, blogging is not as easy as its being portrayed, when you join the bandwagon and you run out of articles to publish you'll definitely DAB out
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by folks4luv(f): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2016
of course you can, there are many blogs out there with the same niche
http://lifelinkswithfolks..com/
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by driand(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2016
K
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by donofdons: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2016
yes you can if you sign up for our illuminati ultimate success explosion
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by nmreports: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2016
One thing is clear about blogging.
It has to be for a clear-cut niche, well written and you must be passionate about it.

If not, like me, you will jump in and out of it.
Check the blog in my signature and let's see why people think I jumped out of it.

Learn from people's mistakes. Blog about something you are passionate for, be consistent with rich contents. Don't rush to write.

So yes you can make money from it you do the above though it may take a long time.
Bless.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by obembet(f): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
I need some that can help me with this... I need a personal site... there so many thing in my brain that Nigerian youth can benefit. I still need real web designer to help me out
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by joey150(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Blog has done me strong thing.. Chai!

Visit http://pronetotype.com

If i knew better. I would have dedicated that blogging time to something else..

But its too late to walk away now

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by joey150(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
obembet:
I need some that can help me with this... I need a personal site... there so many thing in my brain that Nigerian youth can benefit. I still need real web designer to help me out
if its nothing to professional...i suggest you just use a blog. Totally free and easy to customise...

Ok bye!
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Kufie(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2016
You just sold your idea to the public. This is wrong. Someone can beat you to it. Get to it fast
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by flokii: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Kufie:
You just sold your idea to the public. This is wrong. Someone can beat you to it. Get to it fast

Exactly my thought.. Buh then his own packaging matters, as we have so many blog sites with similar contents.

@OP it's a nice idea, buh choose a simple & catchy name.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by donbrowser(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Yes, you can. You area of specialization doesn't matter but content is King. Some pets blog make more money than celebrity and politics at times.

Naija verified and unverified google adsense for sale

Support Donbrowser for Mr. Nairaland 2017
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Handsomecole(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
This is my problem with yoots, rather than them go into into venture with their passion, firstly before they begin to think of money.
In a nutshell you can make money from any aspect in blogging, but ur passion will bring out your creativity and your creativity will bring you money.
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Kufie(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2016
flokii:

Exactly my thought.. Buh then his own packaging matters, as we have so many blog sites with similar contents.

@OP it's a nice idea, buh choose a simple & catchy name.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Handsomecole:
This is my problem with yoots, rather than them go into into venture with their passion, firstly before they begin to think of money.
In a nutshell you can make money from any aspect in blogging, but ur passion will bring out your creativity and your creativity will bring you money.

stfu... why don't you work for free since you have passion for your current job?
do you think passion keeps food on the table.
tell Cronaldo and Messi to play for their respective clubs for free since they have passion for the game!

Money is a very important factor to consider too, passion is the drive. or when NEPA come to cut your light you pay them with passion!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Toluwani111: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
joey150:
Blog has done me strong thing.. Chai!

Visit http://pronetotype.com

If i knew better. I would have dedicated that blogging time to something else..

But its too late to walk away now
why ?
Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by Handsomecole(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

stfu... why don't you work for free since you have passion for your current job?
do you think passion keeps food on the table.
tell Cronaldo and Messi to play for their respective clubs for free since they have passion for the game!

Money is a very important factor to consider too, passion is the drive. or when NEPA come to cut your light you pay them with passion!

The brain is used for thinking, please use it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by peteonline: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Majority of smart phone owners in the world uses Android phones so you can definitely make money from it.

When I say you can make money from it, I speak from experience. I started www.mymobnet.com back in 2012 and that website today is now more than a blog and it makes enough money to sustain itself and all the contributors.

To make money from any (tech) blog, you will have to be original. Your pictures and your articles have to be original and you don't have to follow around all the tech buzz that come and go. Simply stick to original content.

1 Like

Re: Can I Make Money With This Blog by shinbat4luv: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
I am a proffesional blogger and I can help you design your blog to your taste or you check www.eaglegist.com for simple and straight tutorials on blog design and how to monetize it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Will I Pay For 10,000 Facebook Fanpage Likes? I Really Need It. / What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.