Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein (2375 Views)

Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Diabetes:how Those It Runs In Their Family Can Prevent The Diesease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by Mamatee07: 4:08pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Yea well, when you are giving your opinion, make it sound like just your opinion and not like a proven fact.

Saying women fit hold body and men no fit, is a conclusive statement and that is open to be challenged.

Gbam
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by fancyupage(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

how can cheating be an option? it should NEVER be as it is NOT right... and just because many deluded people indulge in that act, doesnt make it any more right. there are only 2 options: foolishly stay or divorce.

hahaha, cheating is an option because it I available. You may not like it, our society may frown at it I may not like it but it remains an option.
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by MRBrownJ: 6:04pm On May 13, 2016
fancyupage:

hahaha, cheating is an option because it I available. You may not like it, our society may frown at it I may not like it but it remains an option.

i guess then beating your wife is also an option in your mind, when having disagreement with your spouse?!

1 Like

Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by fancyupage(f): 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i guess then beating your wife is also an option in your mind, when having disagreement with your spouse?!

Yes, it is a choice to beat your wife, but it is a criminal offence to do so. It is a choice to cheat, to beat, to steal, to vote or not vote but some are criminal offences in law and some are not. To abuse your wife is a criminal offence enshrined in the Nigeria law, but cheating on your husband will end up in the family court as far as the secular constitution is concern.

2 Likes

Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by MRBrownJ: 8:41pm On May 13, 2016
fancyupage:

Yes, it is a choice to beat your wife, but it is a criminal offence to do so. It is a choice to cheat, to beat, to steal, to vote or not vote but some are criminal offences in law and some are not. To abuse your wife is a criminal offence enshrined in the Nigeria law, but cheating on your husband will end up in the family court as far as the secular constitution is concern.

shouldnt you think of what is RIGHT to do when bringing these options? whether against the law or not, some things are WRONG.
advising anyone that cheating, insulting, lying, being dishonest etc is ok, makes very little sense.

2 Likes

Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by fancyupage(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
MRBrownJ:

shouldnt you think of what is RIGHT to do when bringing these options? whether against the law or not, some things are WRONG.
advising anyone that cheating, insulting, lying, being dishonest etc is ok, makes very little sense.

Don't make this personal, my write was simply to clarify that in a 21st century Nigeria, men are not superior to women. They are equal partners in marriage. If the man deemed it fit to cheat and he was treated with kids gloves, the same treatment should be meted out to a woman who committed the same.

Also I needed to clarify options and choices to you, because in my opinion, you think if it is immoral then it is not a choice.

1 Like

Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by MRBrownJ: 9:45pm On May 13, 2016
fancyupage:
Don't make this personal, my write was simply to clarify that in a 21st century Nigeria, men are not superior to women. They are equal partners in marriage. If the man deemed it fit to cheat and he was treated with kids gloves, the same treatment should be meted out to a woman who committed the same.

Also I needed to clarify options and choices to you, because in my opinion, you think if it is immoral then it is not a choice.

so just because men aint superior (and some may decides to do a WRONG act), that same act should now be included as an option for women in marriage!?!?! what a sad comment... yet you wanna turn around and expect to be happy in any r/ship?! how men are treated when they do such wrong act is irrelevant to how people should act. it makes no sense to think that cheating is wrong bla bla bla but then to advise people to cheat, as a VALID option for women in troubled marriage. yet when a woman slaps a man, and he returns the favors, you now cry foul. lol!

women and their double standards.
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by johnson232: 7:43am On May 14, 2016
fancyupage:

Don't jump into conclusion, I never said women should disrespect their husbands, you said it. I was very clear, respect is reciprocal.
but u never stated it....
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by fancyupage(f): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
johnson232:

but u never stated it....

If someone did not state something, don't make it up for him or her.
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by johnson232: 9:28am On May 14, 2016
fancyupage:

If someone did not state something, don't make it up for him or her.
i'm not trying to make up anything for u.
the article presents a somewhat lopsided view of respect... just trying to point it out.
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by fancyupage(f): 10:02am On May 14, 2016
johnson232:

i'm not trying to make up anything for u.
the article presents a somewhat lopsided view of respect... just trying to point it out.

The article was meant to focus on a particular topic, on the less protected in our society. When I said men should respect their wives to earn it, what is lopsided in that? It means respect is reciprocal.
Re: It Is The Same Blood That Runs In A Woman's Vein by johnson232: 10:58am On May 14, 2016
fancyupage:

The article was meant to focus on a particular topic, on the less protected in our society. When I said men should respect their wives to earn it, what is lopsided in that? It means respect is reciprocal.
@bold so who are the less protected if i may ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Help My Sales Girl? / What Is KILLING Us More Quickly And Silently Than SARS / Brazilian Married To A Nigerian-american Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.