Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

GLO network is dieing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO network is dieing (1001 Views)

9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO network is dieing by TohKunBoh: 7:48am On May 12, 2016
Since the rain started a day before yesterday,I have been having problem with my GLO network.

I hope my sim isn't faulty oh because I cannot even receive calls with my sim card,I cannot even chat on palmchat with 2G network,palmchat doesn't even require any strong network unlike Facebook app and co.

Mike adenuga must do something to this
Re: GLO network is dieing by bongolistik(m): 8:58am On May 12, 2016
TohKunBoh:
Since the rain started a day before yesterday,I have been having problem with my GLO network.

I hope my sin isn't faulty oh because I cannot even receive calls with my sim card,I cannot even chat on palmchat with 2G network,palmchat doesn't even require any strong network unlike Facebook app and co.

Mike adenuga must do something to this
haven't you heard that Glo is the worst network in the history of GSM services? And you are still asking if it is frustrating. If NCC are working, Glo network should have ceased to exist long before now. They need to withdraw Glo operational Licence for causing havoc and pains to a whole nation.

3 Likes

Re: GLO network is dieing by Klins(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
Useless network indeed
Re: GLO network is dieing by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2016
This issue is getting unbearable .
lalasticlala obinoscopy please what would we do to this matter? just help us out here and make this get to the CEO
Re: GLO network is dieing by COMPAQ(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
I agree. Glo is looking more and more like the first network to go under. Their network has been pretty poor for years and it seems the owner is refusing to invest in equipment upgrade. Sure sign of a dying company.
Re: GLO network is dieing by Oladipupo22: 3:22pm On May 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

How's the network in your area because sincerely, Glo has become a pain in the neck for me lately
Re: GLO network is dieing by benjaminben(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2016
Glo rocks @ high speed in Anambra State. Idemili North (igurube okodu) if u know what I mean [color=#006600][/color]
Re: GLO network is dieing by countsparrow: 4:17pm On May 12, 2016
Glo is DEAD...
Re: GLO network is dieing by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 12, 2016
glo network comes and goes ..does that mean nothing fron niaja can last
Re: GLO network is dieing by morganist99(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
taa here in ojo Lagos glo is super fast and stable I use it for business
Re: GLO network is dieing by Worksunlimited: 1:09am On May 13, 2016
I agree with op... Me sef experience the same thing and wondered the same thing around the same period mentioned by op...

I had to undergo one strenuous ultimate search for my organisations WiFi password just cos i had to be online to catch up on the latest news and happenings in this our country..

Glo needs to upgrade sharp sharp.. It's really becoming unbearable...
Re: GLO network is dieing by xtervaganza(m): 1:26am On May 13, 2016
Something huge and terrible is wrong with Glo.

Sincerely I feel bad for them

(1) (Reply)

Another TOP Andriod For The Month Of June / Breaking News: Airtel Announces Short Code For ‘do Not Disturb’ Service / Blackberry Is Working On 3 New Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.