Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh (10771 Views)

I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by whitebeard(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2016
undecided

Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by jmoore(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
Smartsyn:
Ok sir, please predict the correct score of the next Real Madrid match.. Lemme do justice to it, since you're good at predicting events.
Real madrid to win by 5-0. Sell your Papa land and stake all the proceeds from it. cheesy
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by maximunimpact(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2016
If this is a sane country, this man should be arrested ASAP to give more details
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by rahman3853(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2016
so what should we do abt that...i know u as a politician not a hambinger of doom nor a prophect. abeg kip shut there.
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by omobaekiti: 12:10pm On May 12, 2016
evansvenus:
And what is our business with that?

Ever since jonathan left..his agricultural policies has been reduced to doldrums..minister of agric what happened to jonathan's

cassva bread initiative?

Sorghum and millet agricultural feat? Nigeria was one of the largest exporter of sorghum during jonathan's era.

and all other agricultural initiatives set up by femi adeshina?

this govt plan on diversifying the economy..yet the agriculture ministry got a paltry sum!
the talk was on budget now budget is out let's wait and see,besides in diversifying,its really not how much you put in but how the little is spent...because I don't see any sense in allocating billions and only thousands got spent so if few billions are spent in specific areas of agriculture we would see the difference, note that if we can be able to feed ourselves without bringing in foreign food its going to save lot of money,so getting the much needed forex is not tied alone to exportation.
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by Smartsyn(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
jmoore:

Real madrid to win by 5-0. Sell your Papa land and stake all the proceeds from it. cheesy
tell them that you no see me..
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
Hw has ur prediction reduce d price of tomatoes and other food items for wch u supervise as a minister. the worst ministers in Nigeria till date are padded in dis govt.
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2016
Story for the gods.; D

1 Like

Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by frenzydilz(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2016
Na 2 open church na. On how u don dey c future
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by Coldfeets: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
So oga Audu, abeg which prediction site you use make the prediction?

NairaBET abi Bet9ja?

But wait o... there's no NairaBET and Bet9ja 16 yearz ago which means you must have been using a foreign bookie.

In that case, you must have used either Bet365 or Betfair.

Now, to my second question: How much did you win with your prediction?
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2016
You have been quite since u emerged a minister so you believe saying something as strong has this will give you attention
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by forghon: 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
mr minister no be dis wan we want pls pay outstanding GES money dats all
Re: I Predicted The Coming Of Boko Haram 16 Years Ago – Audu Ogbeh by princejtb4real(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2016
Someone should arrest that idiot-man-fellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) / Joint Account: Call NFIU To Order, Govs Urge Buhari / South-East South-South Professionals Association Of Nigeria Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.