Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,013,816 members, 7,369,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 03:12 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; (327 Views)
Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys / How To Know,.if Your Lady Is Still A Virgin / How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)
|How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; by kingsfield(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2016|
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN;
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!"
2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head."
3) When she brings food
wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press phone every night”
5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took
first has two heads abi?”
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.
7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the
When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you?
9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own with yours.
10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween.
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''.
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse.
14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?''
Our Mothers are wonderful.
True or false
Please don't forget to like.and share
Photos: Boko Haram Terrorist Captured By CJTF With Cameroonian And Nigerian Mone / "Tips Towards A Better Life And Fulfilling Your Dreams" / Federal Government To Counter Illegal Radio Broadcasts.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48