Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker (28830 Views)

Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by smartokc(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2016
This is actually true
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2016
manutdrichie:

see dem grin
grin funny U! She sounds addicted sef undecided
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by Segzyelnino(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2016
undecided
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by notoriousbabe: 9:11am On May 13, 2016
jejemanito:
Yawns. Abeg who get matches? I wan warm soup
na wetin you wan cook?abeg remember in your Kingdom o
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by skylane: 9:18am On May 13, 2016
That's d best form of relationship that can lead to marriage cos u will b able to knw the good and bad of ur partner b4 marriage so that anythin he/she does after won't be new,am in a 7month old relationship presently with my colleague at work,and I tell its d best I ever had,we no longer kept it a secret after 2months kickoff,the whole company was aware,and dey even adress us as husband n wifey,talking abt problem wenava we hav we settle b4 closing,mostly jealousy of me and oda female colleagues admirers,and talk about distraction,no distraction wasoover,I was promoted to supervising leader of my department 3months after the kickoff of our relationship,and currently promoted to admin.so she brought me luck.
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by peterboro: 9:29am On May 13, 2016
It's inappropriate to keep an open relationship with your co-worker cos;
1. You boss might have been eyeing her for long bt immediately he noticed either of u stand the chance of making slight mistake which could lead to sack in the form of suspension. And u know what that means the victim will suffer it cos lucky one will no longer have value for u as time goes on the interest will get faded.
2. You automatically lost respect and get hatred from other admirers especially when u are dis nice looking and intelligent type that everyone loves staying close with during break or after work, and as one who plays an important key to the establishment. Please i beg u date secretly cos there is an adage that says "The difference between love and hatred is like a tiny invisible rope". So guys don't be lustrous, just be matured with your co-workers.
3. As time goes on u will find out that u no longer have secret and cos of this may lead to loss of concentration.
4. Remember, if not for that work u wouldn't have had that opportunity or even privilege of setting ur eyes on that ur co-worker not to even talk of dating each other.
5. Also remember that that office is the source of ur welfare and the society respect for u, so be smart!!

N/B: This is not discouraging anybody who is making an attempt to or those who are already doing it, but it's just my opinion and contribution. Pls don't get me wrong;

...AFTER THE RAGAE, PLAY THE BLUES...

...to be continued.
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by Nobody: 9:44am On May 13, 2016
Tried it once, and mehn it was terrible she adjusted all her shifts to mine, and was hard separating work from personal life as am not the talking type. But I resigned from the company sha and the relationship fell regardless.

Another friend of mine dated his boss , he wanted to transfer to another dept, she blocked it, though I suspect my friendust have largely exaggerated "the blocking"
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by Kadiri08(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2016
Dating a co-worker is like a male teacher dating his female student. You will definitely get noticed because the relationship will get to a stage where you both cannot longer hide it. That will get people talking trash. In a bid to limit their August unsolicited trashes, u will be tempted to taking decisions and doing things to please them at ur expense all in the name of "make them nor talk"
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by felix000000(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
True talk.
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by Anijay1212(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2016
jejemanito:
Yawns. Abeg who get matches? I wan warm soup
i get enough eba,make we do trade by batter nah.
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by chccho(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2016
Its not the best,unprofessional, and the result of a break up can be terribly devastating
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by NiRfreak(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2016
permanentgrace:

Someone like you fuccks old men/other women's husbands alot. I'm sure you dont not even have your own man but be fuccking people's husband every now and then.

Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by lizberry1(f): 12:15pm On May 13, 2016
no free movement from the 2 partner
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by jestkev(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2016
I hate APC. How dis one concerned APC now? You have to love APC cus hate it or love it can not change its agender or policies that in the next few years to come will benefit every patriotic nigerian.
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by AprokoTV(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
Smashing after work hours. grin
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by xmasgift: 1:49am On May 14, 2016
sureway1:
it will be like you both are slave serving same master...
when you have misunderstanding with a colleague he/she uses that to get at you...
like....how much una dey earn self?
them want turn company to their birthright...
What kind of company do you work?
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by cr80vity(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2016
privacy s limited
Re: 4 Truths About Dating A Co-worker by gpatern: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
LePrezident:

I hope you know that the golf ball is bigger than the tennis ball.

Our country Nigeria needs this kind of intuitiveness...cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / A Nairalander Sent Me N25,000 After Reading My Post / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.