Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (738 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by israel007: 10:49am On May 12, 2016
From my many experience and opinion i have heard people share, I think GTBank tops the list followed by FCMB.
I have a transaction i have been working on for then past 4 days. FCMB has not been able to say anything about the status and they have a very weak communication problem.

Please share your thoughts.

MODs, please pardon me. Didn't know where to post this but please help move to the right place.

Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2016
Stanbic and wema banks.
Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by coldsummer: 10:56am On May 12, 2016
FCMB and Wema. But FCMB worse. You just cant best them to it in terms of clulessness, slow pace. their customer care unit personells don't no know nothing.

trust me

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:21am On May 12, 2016
I avn't bin to too many banks but of all d banks I've visited, Access bank is d worst. Dia customer care service gives me jaundice.
Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 12, 2016
FCMB
Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by itoese(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2016
I personally do not like FCMB. The Staff are not organized. WEMA bank customer service is very poor that I have to close my account with them. I do not see WEMA Bank changing in the next few years. ACCESS Bank is also poor in Customer service. But I feel lack of workers motivation is the cause. In the early 2000, Access Bank was one of the best banks.
Re: Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? by daniska3yaro(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2016
Uba should be compare to messi in is rating.

(1) (Reply)

Gold Business / SHOCKING! N1.732 Trillion Lost Under Buhari In One Year / .hostility on demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.