Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Statue Of Virgin Mary Seen Weeping (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Virgin Mary Seen Weeping (pic) (527 Views)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statue Of Virgin Mary Seen Weeping (pic) by fingard02k(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2016
It was mystery when Maria Cardenas noticed that her Virgin Mary statue of 10 years started crying all of a sudden.

California-born Cardenas who received the statue as a Mothers’ day gift 10 years ago, said she “doesn’t understand why she’s doing it” but she believes it could be linked to the death of her cousin, Jessie Lopez.

One of Cardenas’s neighbours, Richard Quintana, said he “wanted to come see for myself” after he was invited to take a look when he moved in across the street. He added: “That’s amazing. It takes the words out of my mouth– like wow. I’m so amazed.”

The statue’s caretaker, who didn’t want to be identified, told Action News: “We’ve had priests come from all over to look at her, and all they say is that it’s a miracle. We’re not hiding her, but at the same time, we don’t want anything to happen to her,’ said the caretaker.”

SEE THE PHOTOS www.enzyhub.com/mysterious-statue-of-virgin-mary-seen-crying/

(1) (Reply)

Islam: Religion Of Pieces Peace. Islam Is Satanic Plot! / Mysterious Chimpanzee Behaviour Could Show That Chimps Believe In God- Study / My Pastors Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.