Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. (3516 Views)

PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by AmadiAba: 11:36am On May 12, 2016
BREAKING! ND Avengers Issue 14 Day Ultimatum to IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others to Vacate Oil Fields; Else...

1. Apo Well was award to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma .Apo field is capable of producing 300,000 barrels per day and crude reserve of 500 million barrels.
2. OML 110 Obe oil field own by Alhaji Mai Daribe, Cavendish Petroleum with anestimated 500 million barrel of crude oil that worth $50 billion dollars after tax.
3. Akpo condensate field was awarded to Sapetro Oil owned by Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma. This field worth $100 billions of dollars.

4. OML 112 and OML 117 were awarded to AMNI International Petroleum Development Company owned by Colonel Sanni Bello. Son inlaw to former Head of State. Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar. Its worth $150 Dollars after tax.
5. OML 115 also known as Oldwok field and Ebok field was awarded to Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. Inlaw to former Head of State Gen. Ibrahim Babangida the two fields worth $200 billion Dollars.
6. OML 215 was awarded and operated by Nor East Petroleum Limited owned by one Alhali Saleh Mohammed Gambo. The field worth $100 billion Dollars after tax.
7. OML 108 awarded to Express Petroleum Company owned by Alhaji Aminu Dantata. This field worth $128 billion Dollars.
8. OML 113 was allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Limited owned by Alhaji W. I. Folawiyo. Net worth is $150 billion Dollars.
9. Prince Nasiru Ado Bayero cousin to the Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanisu, owns ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal oil fields. It worth $110 billion Dollars.
10. Inter is owned by Atiku Abubakar, Yara dua and Ado Bayero has a substantial stakes in the oil and gas exploration in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
11. AMNI International Petroleum Company owns OML 112 and OML 117. Former Minister of Petroleum and OPEC Chairman Rilwanu Lukman has major stakes in AMNI International Petroleum Company.
12. OML 67 is operated Afren Plc. Rilwanu lukman also has a major stakes and the field worth $180 billion Dollars.

13. OPL 245 is awarded to Malabu Oil and Gas owned by Dan Etete. Former President Obasanjo and former Vice President Atiku Abukbakar all has major shares. It worth $50 billion Dollars.
14. OPL 289 and OPL 233 was awarded to Cleanwater Consortium, the two fields worth $200 billion Dollars. Former Governor Peter Odili of River State, Obasanjo and Sultan of Sokoto has major Stakes.
15. OPL 288 was awarded to focus Energy Senator Andy Uba, Obasanjo, and Gen Theophilus Y Danjuma are the major stakeholders. The field worth $70 billion Dollars.
16. OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria Limited owned by Emeka Offor. The field worth $100 billion Dollars.
17. Mike adenuga’s Conoil controls and operates Six (6) oil blocs and exports about 500,000 barrels of crude oil daily. These 6 oil bloc worth $500 billion Dollars.

From our analysis above, 90% oil blocs are allocated to individuals from northern Nigeria and...

Read Full Story HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/12165

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Vicadonis(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2016
Jungle don mature

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by sorextee(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2016
OR ELSE WHAT!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 12, 2016
My God. So this is what has been going on in this country? Northerners that contribute little or nothing robbing us on top of out own resources. NDA fire down you have my full support.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by lekkie073(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2016
sorextee:
OR ELSE WHAT!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided
or else nothing go happun grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by otr1(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2016
17. Mike adenuga’s Conoil controls and operates Six (6) oil blocs and exports about 500,000 barrels of crude oil daily. These 6 oil bloc worth $500 billion Dollars.
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by otr1(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2016
I support NDA stance on resource control.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by fastjett: 11:50am On May 12, 2016
Nigeria Govt. need to apply caution and wisdom if not Nigeria will soon be like another Somalia i can tell you this for free.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2016
Now they are making sense.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Oche211(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2016
Niger Delta is to south south, Boko Haram is to North, Bia*ra is to the south east, where is ?
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
You forcefully allocate and plunder the resources and wealth of indigenes to outsiders for decades and then you cry out in righteous indignation when the people affected raise their voices in agony?

Nigeria will learn a lesson repeated through world history that occupation is not victory.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by nwanwaoge(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2016
I expect certain self proclaimed e- warriors to be here...*still waiting*...
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Luckylife(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2016
Really
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Babacele: 12:41pm On May 12, 2016
mtcheww at the source!
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by AustineE1: 12:45pm On May 12, 2016
Singing Asha's song 'there is fire on the mountain top and nobody seems to be running'.
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by LMFashions: 12:54pm On May 12, 2016
Babacele:
mtcheww at the source!

Go to their site and confirm. This piece was from their website
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by iconaus: 12:56pm On May 12, 2016
i agree with them .. it is not fair at all . Nigeria of 70's is different from Nigeria of 2016

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
CONFUSED ALCOHOLICS! undecided
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Babacele: 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
LMFashions:

Go to their site and confirm. This piece was from their website
I dey craze wey I go believe igbere TV ?
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by AmadiAba: 1:10pm On May 12, 2016
And who's begging you to believe? Believe or not, does it change the fact?
Babacele:
I dey craze wey I go believe igbere TV ?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Babacele: 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
AmadiAba:
And who's begging you to believe? Believe or not, does it change the fact?
because they lack credibility.....if na another source no problem...Igbos can continue to b miseducated by their igbere nonsense!
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by BabaAlaji(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by wordcat(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2016
This is how they shared our common wealth.......

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 12, 2016
otr1:

This is the one i want down soonest
tomorrow is long ting

long live
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Oxenomy: 2:26pm On May 12, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
All these yuor psychological propaganda against NDA won't sail.. Give it up already.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by ChristineC: 2:46pm On May 12, 2016
just imagine such nonsense!!! 90% rogues! I support the bombings, smash to smithereens.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Almajiri1: 2:59pm On May 12, 2016
14 days is too much. 3 days is more than enough for them to fizzle out.
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Yujin(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2016
This is the real deal. Cripple all the oil installations and bring Nigeria to her knees. Unless men are willing to face their oppressors eye ball to eye ball, change will never come. I didn't want to say this but I'll have to say it. Take note of it for it will come to pass. Our fellow southerners- the Yorubas could have supported the other southerners so that we can reach out to the middle belt and with them we can effectively clip the wings of the 'born to rules' but they refused. The SE has been crying same as the SS but the SW wouldn't see reasons with them to correct the faulty structure in Nigeria. They thought they were smarter by going into alliance with the general oppressors. They reason that they will be immuned from any fracas that might come up but they are wrong. In fact they are the most vulnerable of all. The Hausa/fulanis are never people to be allied with in any sincere venture because non of their ventures have ever been sincere. They are oppressors right from time and it will take them a big military defeat to cure their high sense of oppression. Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by mikolo80: 4:23pm On May 12, 2016
Yujin:
This is the real deal. Cripple all the oil installations and bring Nigeria to her knees. Unless men are willing to face their oppressors eye ball to eye ball, change will never come. I didn't want to say this but I'll have to say it. Take note of it for it will come to pass. Our fellow southerners- the Yorubas could have supported the other southerners so that we can reach out to the middle belt and with them we can effectively clip the wings of the 'born to rules' but they refused. The SE has been crying same as the SS but the SW wouldn't see reasons with them to correct the faulty structure in Nigeria. They thought they were smarter by going into alliance with the general oppressors. They reason that they will be immuned from any fracas that might come up but they are wrong. In fact they are the most vulnerable of all. The Hausa/fulanis are never people to be allied with in any sincere venture because non of their ventures have ever been sincere. They are oppressors right from time and it will take them a big military defeat to cure their high sense of oppression. Let me stop here.
taxes brings in 1trill,customs another 1 trill,
you cannot bring naihja to her knees
yorubas reached out to you,
you called us awolowo ppl and amala ppl.
you are on your own.we have access to food and ocean.
you do not
una go hia am
biafra go small compared to the doubt that will be cleared dis time around
una gofnor,commissioners,reps,senators,assemblymen,councillors,contractors,dia wives your 6 ministers nko
foolish pipu(avengers not ND pipu o)
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2016
Toothless bulldogs
Re: Avengers Issue 14day Ultimatum 2 IBB, OBJ, Danjuma, Atiku Others 2 Vacate Else.. by youngeagle(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2016
Some dullard said over his dead body will he see Nigeria divide you think he is not gaining anything,the injustice in this nation stinks to high haven!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU / SHOCKER : Buhari's Minister Of Defence Now Atikulated!!! / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives IMO State For The Burial Of Pastor Ebenezer Ewuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.