Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. (393 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. by innobarca(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
I think Buhari should humble himself and ask Jonathan how he managed to keep dollar at 180 against the naira, how he managed to improve the electricity supply, how he managed to stabilise fuel price without scarcity, how he managed to curb inflation among others. We dont value what we have until we lose it.

“I am sure Jonathan as a patriotic citizen will be willing to assist him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. by diegwu01: 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
innobarca:
I think Buhari
should humble himself and ask Jonathan
how he managed to keep dollar at 180
against the naira, how he managed to
improve the electricity supply, how he
managed to stabilise fuel price without
scarcity, how he managed to curb inflation
among others.
We dont value what we have until we lose it.

“I am sure Jonathan as a patriotic citizen
will be willing to assist him.
On how to loot??
Re: Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. by Goddex: 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari's mumu is sickening[/size]
Re: Buhari Should Consult Goodluck Jonathan For Advice. by KINGwax007(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
Advice on what exactly?

In 2011, when subsidy was removed, didn't Jonathan and his team proposed to sell petrol for 197 per liter?

Before the marketers sabotaged the economy thru fuel, the govt had stopped paying subsidies and even earning from it.

Unless we are taking of looting... In that aspect sef, h is a mumu.

If you dnt knw the reason for the current inflation, go back to school

(1) (Reply)

Umar, Agwaza And CCT By Olu Onemola / NLC Strike: FG Warns ‘no Work No Pay’ / N145 Price Ceiling For Petrol Meant To Protect Nigerians – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.