Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? (2402 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / Teenagers Drown In Benin Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphic Pictures) / ‘ Gospel Singer’ Caught Stealing SUV At Winners’ Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by missross(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
Insiders have revealed to me that the singer who died in a hotel room she shared with a pastor in Benin city will be buried tomorrow.

Information made available to me states that her husband plans to bury Yvonne in his plot of land.

The last update had the police disclosing that an autopsy to determine the cause of death would be carried out and the results made public.

How come Yvonne Omoarebokhae is being buried while we are yet to know if cardiac arrest was indeed the cause of her death?

Did her husband,Odion succumb to pressure from interested parties to let the case rest in order to avoid a monumental scandal?
(Or murder,or manslaughter?)

I don't want to imply that some people are above the law,but this development may force me to say that.

http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2016/05/gospel-singer-who-died-in-benin-hotel.html#more

Re: Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by Ezedon(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
May the soul RIP
Re: Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by hrhobi1(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2016
See her face, too much open eye dey worry bini women.
Re: Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by hrhobi1(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2016
Madam are u sure u are d real Becky Madojemu? Abi u dey impersonate? Because d Madam Becky I know na first class lady oh no be yeye she oh. Beware.

1 Like

Re: Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by hrhobi1(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2016
missross:

Insiders have revealed to me that the singer who died in a hotel room she shared with a pastor in Benin city will be buried tomorrow.

Information made available to me states that her husband plans to bury Yvonne in his plot of land.

The last update had the police disclosing that an autopsy to determine the cause of death would be carried out and the results made public.

How come Yvonne Omoarebokhae is being buried while we are yet to know if cardiac arrest was indeed the cause of her death?

Did her husband,Odion succumb to pressure from interested parties to let the case rest in order to avoid a monumental scandal?
(Or murder,or manslaughter?)

I don't want to imply that some people are above the law,but this development may force me to say that.

http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2016/05/gospel-singer-who-died-in-benin-hotel.html#more

Madam are u sure u are d real Becky Madojemu? Abi u dey impersonate? Because d Madam Becky I know na first class lady oh no be yeye she oh. Beware.
Re: Married Gospel Singer Who Died In Benin Hotel To Be Buried Tomorrow? by missross(f): 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
hrhobi1:

Flattered!

(1) (Reply)

How A Female Passenger Disappeared In A Commercial Lagos Bus Yesterday. / Root Cause Of Ozubulu Massacre / Two BSU Students Slayed By Suspected Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.