Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks (524 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by EdifiedCEO: 2:07pm On May 12, 2016

Deputy DSA Unilag – Dr Karo Ogbinaka Responds To The Allegation That He Had A Student Arrested

It Was reported earlier that a 300 level Law student of the University of Lagos named Dolapo Olusesi, was allegedly arrested and detained by the police after the Deputy Dean of Student Affairs, Dr Karo Ogbinaka, reported him to the authorities for posting a photo of him that had the inscription “I want to be dead rat” on his Facebook.

We reached out to Dr Ogbinaka to hear his own side of the story and this is what he had to say.

“I didn’t get a student arrested. I only reported the student that was threatening my life to the Vice Chancellor. If someone is threatening your life, what would be done? This is a homicide case. I hope you are aware. I said somebody is threatening my life. The student affairs is supposed to protect students and I am the deputy dean.. So I don’t know where I am related to being threatened in this issue that they’ll be wishing I am a “dead rat”.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/arrested-unilag-student-concerned.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by EdifiedCEO: 2:08pm On May 12, 2016
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by Taeewo(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by oluwafemi113(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2016
Following
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
And this is why I hate Lecturers lipsrsealed
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by STENON(f): 4:36pm On May 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Arrested UNILAG Student: Concerned Lecturer Speaks by Edroom: 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up In An African Home / FG Cancels Post UTME / Guess The Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.