Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (66331 Views)

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Moving4: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Remember the unilag female student who was filmed twerking with the statue of former VC of the school, Prof. Tunde Sofoluwe about 2 Months ago has been reportedly rusticated as shared by @thenetng on their Instagram page...

Watch the Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kReq4Jw9Q

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ_HWXplrhQ/?hl=en

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nne5: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
kiss

Iffa hear

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by gabinogem(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol cheesy... E be like say the current VC dey jealous say no be him statue dem dey rock like dat

268 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by atilla(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
What exactly is the offense she committed. Abi is it illegal to twerk with the statue. I hope this info is false

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by sunshineV(f): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Current VC be like, and I've been eyeing this girls since dey use me dey do shakara...ok God don catch u

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Tapout(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
her village people at work... Shey the statue was on its own, she carry nyash go give am grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

207 Likes 14 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by ReachHard: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Children of nowadays.
Those days, we were bending down and studying.
Now, they're only twerking and taking selfies.
No wonder na only Third Class full labor market today. Mtschewwwwww!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Goldeno(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very good, she should have been physically punished
IIIIIIIDIOT pikin

If you can not respect the school then go to your fathers house

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by idu1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
She should be rusticated and crucified together.

If not madness wetin go make person do that

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Baba stands on his own jeje u go dey tease am. If he chuku-chuku you from behind, y'all be shouting rape. Foolish girlie...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Baba stands on his own jeje u go dey tease am. If he chuku-chuku you from behind, y'all be shouting rape. Foolish girlie...

5 Likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Very Good for the silly girl, next time she will know where to twerk.

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Dollarship(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
This school haff tire me grin
she is just having fun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by sinaj(f): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is pure wickedness!

I watched the video and didnt see anything thats bad enough to warrant rustication sad
Even if they want to punish her, why didnt they make her do community service or even write an apology letter undecided

Funny enough its the same lecturers that sleep around with students nd evn collect sorting fee that sat over the panel to met this kinda punishment undecided

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by muller101(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
The statue was on it's own. She went over to do what they know best. Chai when village people are after u that's the result.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
plss what d name maybe they r not from d east
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
2 Months ago? 'ONE CORNER' hadn`t even come out that time... undecided
Now that it`s out... People wey dem go rusticate this semester go plenty. undecided

22 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by slapandfall(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
She was suspended for 4semesters..

I feel it's good for her.. Let's be sane as humans please. What was she thinking about while doing this? Or she just wanted to trend like others on social media right..

I think now, she can go learn skills or trade or go into street dancing since she doesn't see any need taking her education serious

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by AntiWailer: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Arghhh

What if the statue likes it. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
SMH at the comments of most of the posters above me.

Most Nigerians dont know their right,no wonder the police and army keep assaulting them physically.

There is no law prohibiting people from dancing(or twerking) with a stature.

Something may be morally wrong but not legally wrong(morality itself is relative).

I hope she meets a very good human right lawyer and sue the school for wrongful dismissal.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Philipmems(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is Nigeria this useless? So what she danced with a statue, an inanimate object. That is the ground for rustication? Unbelievable, I can't believe the so called half baked professor that is the VC will approve such a judgment on a student for dancing "clothed" with a useless piece of rock... Unbelievable.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by ChangetheChange: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin

Beautiful Nonsense

She should sue the dumb ass school to court, and make money for her self and go school abroad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by 26Clueless(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
bitch b humble serves ha ryt..,...
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by gift01: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
What is wrong with Unilag management? Is it their Twerk? Someone cannot twerk in peace again. Nigerian schools have no fun in them. Must everyone be sadistic or normal. A university should be for universal (diverse) behavior. They just made the chick popular

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by forreelinc(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
She no even sabi dance
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by buffalowings: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Someone cannot twerk in peace again

A year suspension should have been given
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by nairaman66(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
She should look for other VC's statues and keep her grind on!! She may regain her admission!! Joke went too far!!

I am just imagining the statue grabbing her from behind!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by olaolaking: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is a false report. The young lady is not rusticated.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by rawtouch: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
just like that..
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
and...

The ting goes SKRRRRRAH PA PA KA KA KA SKIDIKI PA PA And a PU PU DRRR BOOM SKYAA DU DU KU KU TUN TUN POOM POOM »

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin grin
Na you go tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / See What A University Student Still Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.