Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 (14631 Views)

The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 / [Stupid man] Songs Of The Worlds 2 By Johnydon22 / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2016
dragonEmperor:

This is a SISTER dude.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oooops!!! lipsrsealed My bad. sorry madam!!!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 9:16am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
keep on working for the devil unknowingly. Listen!! Even the prophet in the bible don't really understand vision, they are only instructed to write what they see, when Ezekiel , jeremiah , isaiah use the word " I saw someone LIKE the son of man" what does it mean ? Even john in the book of revelation, john was describing a beast, the beast look like lion,horse, man, woman. John don't understand what he was seeing. He was only instructed to write what he saw , how much more canal minded men like you atheist. You guys don't know what you are doing, the devil is really at work hear. The end can come anytime, either by DEATH or whatever way God chose. Then you will have to give account of your sin. As for me, I intend to worship God till my last breath, their ain't know quitting on me. What about you ?
I don't want to derail this thread.
I would have engaged you. If you wish to argue your position, I'll give you the opportunity. But not here.

I would like to clear your doubts, you assume too much that is your problem.

Please enjoy the rest of the story. It will expose how absurdities are the contents of the bible, but you have chosen not to see them. But that's fine. Enjoy!
BuchiPrinzy:

Cos they are all lovers of drink. Remember when Peter said "we are not under the influence of alcohol"
Don't you see that he's conscience is hitting him
General overseer, I sight you. If you can't read this story without being frustrated. You can leave.

Can't you guys read the warnings I the first post?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by malvisguy212: 9:32am On May 14, 2016
Pyrrho:
who told you all of this?
there are thing in the bible which your canal mind will NEVER comprehend, things way bigger than your imagination. The good things is NO one live forever, today, tomorrow or anytime, death will come, that's were the truth will be reveal to us, by then it will be too late. Will you accept christ now ?
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2016
Pyrrho please ignore ^^^ Lets move so we don't derail the thread. . . I'm not here to argue when i open a thread to argue he knows what he gets.

The episode 5 is on the way, Anybody can beg, cry, rant and wail all they want...

The story: My business
what anybody does or feel about it: Their business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:06am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:
Pyrrho please ignore ^^^ Lets move so we don't derail the thread. . . I'm not here to argue when i open a thread to argue he knows what he gets.

The episode 5 is on the way, Anybody can beg, cry, rant and wail all they want...

The story: My business
what anybody does or feel about it: Their business.

But when u use biblical figures, you making it the Christian's business. You specifically using Jesus /God/Job names for your work of fiction.

That makes it the Christian's business, so don't get ignored when christians respond. Don't expect Christians to respect your threads rules when you got no respect for them.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by UncleSnr(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

But when u use biblical figures, you making it the Christian's business. You specifically using Jesus /God/Job names for your work of fiction.

That makes it the Christian's business, so don't get ignored when christians respond. Don't expect Christians to respect your threads rules when you got no respect for them.
Hello, I will need to see the certificate of Trademark which states that the following names are exclusively registered for Christian consumption only. If you can't provide it, then we all have the right to use the name without respect to whom it hurts.

Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

First the story is found in the Judaic tenarks originally its a copy and paste in Christianity..

If anybody should wail about the absurdity exposed in the book of Job it should people practising Judaism.

secondly 'God' is not the name of the Christian deity specifically, any deity can be expressed with noun.

Jesus --- is a name in mexico

Job ---- An edomite name..

By virtue of your beliefs if you'll find this work of literature offensive to your person or belief please DO NOT READ!!!

But if you care to read, see it as a work of literature inspired by a
fascinating myth for your pleasure or as a tickle for some deep serious
thoughts..

The writer is not responsible for how ever this story makes you feel, happy,
sad or angry. That is sorely your business.

A very clear warning i gave, i do not ask for your respect cus i certainly don't need it i only emphasize on The writer is not responsible for how ever this story makes you feel, happy, sad or angry. That is sorely your business.

So whether you think the thread is your business or not is your own personal cup of tea grin

Episode 5 coming soon, seat back and enjoy smiley!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:16am On May 14, 2016
UncleSnr:
Hello, I will need to see the certificate of Trademark which states that the following names are exclusively registered for Christian consumption only. If you can't provide it, then we all have the right to use the name without respect to whom it hurts.

Shalom

No none said he can't use their names, just don't expect Christians to respect your thread rules if u show them no respect.
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2016
UncleSnr:

Shalom

Hahahahaha abeg let us continue jaree, i can see i am causing a lot of butthurts and i like it grin

That was the plan, i'd be disappointed if i didn't..

Anybody have the right to get hurt, pained at what you say, that right for someone to get pained, angry or anything cannot and do not infringe in my own right to say what i want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:19am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

First the story is found in the Judaic tenarks originally its a copy and paste in Christianity..

If anybody should wail about the absurdity exposed in the book of Job it should people practising Judaism.

secondly 'God' is not the name of the Christian deity specifically, any deity can be expressed with noun.

Jesus --- is a name in mexico

Job ---- An edomite name..

By virtue of your beliefs if you'll find this work of literature offensive to your person or belief please DO NOT READ!!!

But if you care to read, see it as a work of literature inspired by a
fascinating myth for your pleasure or as a tickle for some deep serious
thoughts..

A very clear warning i gave, i do not ask for your respect cus i certainly don't need it i only emphasize on The writer is not responsible for how ever this story makes you feel, happy, sad or angry. That is sorely your business.

So whether you think the thread is your business or not is your own personal cup of tea grin

Episode 5 coming soon, seat back and enjoy smiley!!!

I don't really care about ur thread(s). Just saying don't expect Christians to respect ur thread rules.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

No none said he can't use their names, just don't expect Christians to respect your thread rules if u show them no respect.

Actually the thread has no rules, none not one, if it does show me one... Only states that

which was in fact a disclaimer that everybody is responsible for what they feel reading this and its not my business.

so feel free to rant and complain all you want brother... I really allow it, i am only not gonna argue with anybody wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

I don't really care about ur thread(s). Just saying don't expect Christians to respect ur thread rules.

Oh you do, that's why you are here and always snoop around my threads grin by the way show me one thread rule.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2016
Episode 5
THE PLOT

Back in heaven, the royal hall still buzzed and hummed with whispering murmurs as the question God asked Lucifer lingered on in the minds of everyone listening as though it was been played by a record made worse by the fact Lucifer was yet to reply.

"Like my servant Job, have you noticed my servant Job? A very righteous man in every way, faithful and good than every other person on earth"

Everyone was washed by curiosity.

Lucifer cleared his throat grinned with a silly look, he had just gotten an idea and that was to simply play a reverse psychology on God by reversing the question instead.

"So you think Job is pious for nothing? Have you not given him unimaginable wealth, a healthy good family, protection, good slaves, good and happy life, how then won't the man be pious?" He reeled out

the hall went on a roar of murmurs then died down again, God placed his hands on his chin in a serious thinking mood, he never thought of it that way and he was beginning to have some serious doubts about Job.

"I never thought of it like that" He finally said.

"You never do Father but check it, if because you blessed this man so much and he is faithful don't you see his faithfulness to you comes as a reward for the blessings you bestowed on him but simply take away these blessings and he will revert" Satan continued smirking all the way he knew it was working.

he continued "Permit me to show you this man is not all that pious as you think"

God sat back his hand still under his chin almost disappearing under his thick flowy long white wooly beards.

"Could he be right?" his mind asked.
"what if he eventually proves Job is only faithful cus i blessed him?"
"how exactly would Lucifer show me?
He mulled these thoughts over trying to place a finger on the situation.

The entire hall was now silent except for few clattering cutleries on plates as few downed some golded chicken, salad of eden.

Jesus watched on curiously without uttering a word, Jessel seating opposite was drinking some water.

Lindel kept twitching in his impatient way, always the most impatient out of all, he was particularly not down with the slow calm boss-like way God employed when he talked or the times he would be silent for long before giving a reply.

"Ok Lucifer, how exactly will you show me?" God probed further to hear Lucifers plans well.

"Give me power over everything Job has, his wealth, livestocks, slaves, children. Once i am through taking away all these, Job will totally renounce you before Dawn"

God leaned back towards his throne again, this is difficult but it seems a good plan to him.
Jesus' eyes were popped at the ridiculous request Lucifer was making.

God closed his eyes for a while in his usual solitude thought mode, then slowly opened them.
He peered through a huge screen manovision at the back of his royal court, could see Job and his daughter walking through the fields now, a golden ring on his finger, a belt of silver woven with silk, shiny leather sandals and a smile on his face.

"Ok lucifer you have my permission i put Job and everything he has in your hands but don't, i repeat don't touch the man himself" God finally intoned.

"What dah heck!!!" Jesus blurted out in total surprise and dismay.
"What the Bleep!!" Jessel's reactions wasn't any different as he spit out all the water in his mouth sub-consciously projecting his utter surprise.

Angel sachel looked on from beside the throne where he stood, his eyes rolled about in total disapproval and his body gestures betrayed he too found such permission to be absurd.

The hall murmured in totally surprise but nobody could question the almighty once he gives a command.

"How is Lucifer able to outwit father every time into his ridiculous plans?" One of the sons of God whispered to his brother beside him.

"I honestly do not know" the other replied opening his hands in an 'i don't know' gesture "it's almost like Lucifer turns Father into a simpleton when ever he comes up with his tricky requests, i mean who the hell would fall for this?"

Standing before the throne an evily smirk filled Lucifer's face, finally he's got another play thing to toil with back on earth.

He took a simple bow and backed away slowly going back to his seat where Jessel and Jesus were seating.

"what do you think you are doing?" Jesus queried with a stern face, Jessel was nodding in approval to the question.

"Relax Jeeeez!! Lucifer retorted

"Don't call me that, Jeeez is not my name"

"Oh sorry relax Jesus, you always too serious. . I am on a bet with father don't you see we are just trying to have fun here" he said grinning.

"and your idea of fun is toil with a man?" Jesus asked again.

"of course father enjoys it too" Lucifer replied.

"That is cruel you know" Jesus insistently came again.

"Yeah have you forgotten God wiped out the entire earth, babies, women, children included with a flood when he got really pissed off at them? Lucifer reminded Jesus.

"Lucifer that is different" Jesus intoned.

"Yes very different because it is far more cruel to blame your creations for having a fault when you made them faulty, fail at making something perfect then drown them all for being imperfect.. " Lucifer said

"What ever luc, just take it easy with Job now" Jessel chipped in as Jesus couldn't talk anymore.

"I intend to" he grinned with an ear to ear silly looking grin leaping in his mind for the coming game.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:24am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh you do, that's why you are here and always snoop around my threads grin by the way show me one thread rule.

Lol I don't snoop around your threads boy, u the one who's obsessed with religion not me.
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

I just noticed you didn't add Lucifer to the names i used that are christian business..grin

what happened?

Lucifer (satan) not part of the bible and so christian business too? grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Alfamann: 10:27am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
Satanic manipulation.

Satan is indeed GREAT.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol I don't snoop around your threads boy, u the one who's obsessed with religion not me.

Hahahahahahahaha A lot of damage i have done to it though, a lot of minds i have freed. . . grin

hehehe by the way Episode 5 has been posted... Enjoy your reading time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:37am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

I just noticed you didn't add Lucifer to the names i used that are christian business..grin

what happened?

Lucifer (satan) not part of the bible and so christian business too? grin

Lol I don't read ur bs, just skip thru . Lol I didn't even read ur previously long comments just nw, when It's a long reply and its has stuff like Jesus a name in mexico I just skip thru.
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Alfamann: 10:38am On May 14, 2016
"Lucifer that is different" Jesus intoned.

grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus does sound like a xtian. ROFL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by sweetcocoa(f): 10:39am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Good now enjoy the story sir...
Really jay? That's how we roll now? You write a story and not invite me to read it.

You just priced my trouble and you are so buying it. angry angry angry
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Lol I don't read ur bs, just skip thru . Lol I didn't even read ur previously long comments just nw, when It's a long reply and its has stuff like Jesus a name in mexico I just skip thru.

Ok sir Episode 5 has been updated boss.. Enjoy sir!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:43am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Ok sir Episode 5 has been updated boss.. Enjoy sir!!!

Couldn't care less.
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Really jay? That's how we roll now? You write a story and not invite me to read it.

You just priced my trouble and you are so buying it. angry angry angry

Chai babe i'm sorry ooo, i actually didn't mention any name at all, i thought the thread would appear on the (Followed thread) of anyone who followed me.

I'm sorry i no want your trouble abeg, i no wan buy bikonu ... Amu sorry lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
Richirich713:

Couldn't care less.
Thank you sir...
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Richirich713: 10:46am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Thank you sir...

Pleasure
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2016
hahahahahahaha chai... grin Episode 6 coming soon
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by sweetcocoa(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Chai babe i'm sorry ooo, i actually didn't mention any name at all, i thought the thread would appear on the (Followed thread) of anyone who followed me.

I'm sorry i no want your trouble abeg, i no wan buy bikonu ... Amu sorry lipsrsealed embarassed
You are lucky I've got nothing but love for you, if not eh....... lipsrsealed

I forgive you. kiss
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by dragonEmperor(f): 11:01am On May 14, 2016
More! (*^_^*)
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You are lucky I've got nothing but love for you, if not eh....... lipsrsealed

I forgive you. kiss

Chai thanks baby me **blushing** Amu shying!!!
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by CoolUsername: 11:10am On May 14, 2016
johnydon22:
hahahahahahaha chai... grin Episode 6 coming soon

Can't wait to see what happens next to our righteous slave owner!!
Re: The Untold Story of Job By Johnydon22 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2016
Mr Jonny, more ink to ur pen. Barman, two more bottles of 33, one each for malvisguy212 and Richirich713

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today / We Are All Aborisha / Pix: Pope Francis In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.