Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Dialysis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dialysis (3490 Views)

Dialysis Machine Technician Needed Urgently / Dialysis Clinic (2) (3) (4)

Dialysis by gbegbs: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2009
anyone know about dialysis on nairaland? if i want to set it up. the cost location and any other information. i heard it is not owned by anyone as individual in naija . lot of people need it and u make lots of money doing it. any idea?
Re: Dialysis by naijacutee(f): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
Do you mean the dialysis machines for people with bad kidneys? Don't you have to be medical personnel to do that?
Re: Dialysis by gbegbs: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2009
i meant establishing it . yes at least you have to know something about it to establish it. am a medical practitioner and looking at establishing this in nigeria. just looking for inputes of others that might know about it. like location cost of establishing in naija and any other useful information. am doing my research too . guess dats y am here. thanks for your impute .
Re: Dialysis by NnaNna4(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
U can set up/start dialysis anywhere in nigeria especially in the capitals of the states.

if it is working out poeple will have to locate u there.

we in the medical mkting advice u place it close to a general or teaching hospital.
Re: Dialysis by gbegbs: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
thanks for ur advice . any more impute as in cost. thanks for location info
Re: Dialysis by HeinmanNig: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
I am unure of the legal reuirements of setting up such a venture but be sure you seek proper advice

However, if you are in need of medical supplies/equipment to set this up, you can contact me as I can supply these at wholesale prices.

heinmanswholesale@gmail.com
Re: Dialysis by GODSON2009(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2009
while i dont know your financial capabilities,dialysis machines can be a really expensive venture to dabble into,and i dont think you will get one to buy across the counter, you ll need to get a quote from medical suppliers but i am sure you will be shocked at the price,another important fact you must not overlook is that it needs competent hands to operate and run it,would you be willing to entrust a multi million naira machine into the hands of anyone in nigeria?
rough estimate ill advice you to budged a couple of tens of thousands of pounds to purchase it and then ship and installation in nigeria
Re: Dialysis by HeinmanNig: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2009
GODSON2009:

while i dont know your financial capabilities,dialysis machines can be a really expensive venture to dabble into,and i dont think you will get one to buy across the counter, you ll need to get a quote from medical suppliers but i am sure you will be shocked at the price,another important fact yo mau must not overlook is that it needs competent hands to operate and run it,would you be willing to entrust a multi million naira machine into the hands of anyone in nigeria?
rough estimate ill advice you to budged a couple of tens of thousands of pounds to purchase it and then ship and installation in nigeria

Dialysis machines don't cost 10s of thousands of pounds. New goes for around 3500-5500 (Standard brands like Braun). Refurbed Dialysis machines with 1 yr warranties are more like 1500 - 2500. Maybe it's cheaper because I supply from wholesalers.

I do agree with getting a competent person to manage the business. Good luck sha.
Re: Dialysis by GODSON2009(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
HeinmanNig:

Dialysis machines don't cost 10s of thousands of pounds. New goes for around 3500-5500 (Standard brands like Braun). Refurbed Dialysis machines with 1 yr warranties are more like 1500 - 2500. Maybe it's cheaper because I supply from wholesalers.

I do agree with getting a competent person to manage the business. Good luck sha.
i beg to disagree with you sire,specify what kind of dialysis machine you r on about because there are all sorts, while im not well versed in that field i know there are the home portable ones which are cheaper and the proper ones used in the big hospitals, and i stand by my comment that you will not get the proper ones they use in the hospitals across the counter and they are definitely a lot more than 3,500

Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog / I Need 7 - 15 Tons Box Body Truck For Hire Purchase Within 24 Months / Top 5 Online Print Shop In Nigeria