Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog (3486 Views)

Start Making good money from Gem Stones / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by enyotony: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
Please i need some one to tell me the steps of making money from blog. I already have a blog but monetizing it is the problem. I saw that nigerians are not allowed there, so how is it done?
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by 007malaika(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2010
i have a well detailed book on how to go abt blogging and how u can get money from it.it goes for N3,500
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by winta2007(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2010
i have a well detailed book on how to go abt blogging and how u can get money from it.it goes for N2500 and i will help you set up ur adsense acct.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2010
I attached a step by step ebook for you. It contains insider secret to setting up a blog and making money from it. It's free.  Just download it and read.
Cheers.

Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by timely: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
i'm sure you will get it now. for google they allow nigeria. so pls get the ebooks and let us know how far you have gone.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Emalachi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
Thank you all you have spoke well i don't even know why people even ask for money in exchange of help that can be found for free.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by enyotony: 8:20am On Feb 18, 2010
I want say a very big thank you to all that have given their contribution here. Let me say your contributions had really help me. Thank you very mush to consultant martins. I remain ever grateful. I wish you can allow me to be taken by you as a son and i would have bend down will to learn more from you. I am happy about your offer thank you very mush.
enyotony
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Yorinwa111: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2010
But I must tell you this: 1, You have to be hardworking (spending at least 2 hrs a day on net), 2, You must be focused.
To Know more about the highest paying niche you can lay your hand on, that is google will be paying you $1 - $5 in every click. Just mail be: chizin247@gmail.com, Remember nothing moves until you move something.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by Justas(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2010
You can create few po.rn blogs,just find a sponsor (AmbersCash,MC Nudes, Dream Cash,Bleep cash,  and many,many more)
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2010
enyotony:

I want say a very big thank you to all that have given their contribution here. Let me say your contributions had really help me. Thank you very mush to consultant martins. I remain ever grateful. I wish you can allow me to be taken by you as a son and i would have bend down will to learn more from you. I am happy about your offer thank you very mush.
enyotony

Thanks for your compliment. I am doing this because i think it is high time Nigerians start taking the internet by storm positively. On my blog, i don't hide the fact that i am a Nigerian, i don't change my ip address and my picture is boldly displayed there. If you don't like me as a Nigerian, you can leave my blog but i thank God that i am now accepted and respected because my blog content speaks for me.

If i can do it, i believe everyone can. Let us join our hands together and tell the world that good things and good people still exist in Nigeria.

It shall be well. God bless

Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by consultmartins(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2010
I am really encouraged by your contributions. Please keep up the good work. Kudos
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by buzzme: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by netmoney(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2010
You need to invest time and use blogger.com to create your own free site and monetize it.
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by enyotony: 2:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
Please netmoney, can I contact you for a personal discussion. please if yes, email enyoboy@gmail.com
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by ojima111: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
hi enyo,
hope by now you must had gone very far becuase i checked your blog an can believe it is yours, from the way you sound at first. you must have lots of stuff there, can you please give more?
Re: Steps To Take In Other To Make Money From Blog by enyotony: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
ojima111 , thank you. I have the intention of giving all on that blog post just keep reading it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria / The House Of A Columbian Drug Lord After A Raid / Which Bank Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.