Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! (998 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! by veeluv2015(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2016
Newly wedded actress, Monalisa Chinda was unveiled as the cover star for Genevieve Magazine’s May 2016 issue. Plus the beautiful actress broke the amazing news of her pregnancy to Genevieve Magazine.

In the magazine the beautiful mother of one dishes on her amazing love story with new husband Tonye Coker, how she broke the news to her daughter and life as a single mum in Nigeria.

See what she wrote below:

On Women And The Pressure To Get Married: Your man will come as long as you are not looking at what makes other marriages work. Do not be fazed by people jumping down from the moon for the sake of pre wedding shoots and think yours has to be like that. Yours can be in the farm. Look at the substance that makes the man and not the theatrics. I didn’t do a pre-wedding shoot because I think I am too old for pre-wedding shoots. I made mine unique in my own way.

read more: http://blog.iyodatv.com/monalisa-chinda-is-pregnant/

Re: Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2016
Congrats to her. And I pray this her 2nd marriage works.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
tank God
Re: Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! by benedictnsi(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2016
That's a good news
Re: Monalisa Chinda Is Pregnant!!! by gisthit: 4:16pm On May 12, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Surprised Wit A Lovely Cake Few Hours 2 His Birthday While On Stage(pics / Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Yet Another Ghastly Accident In Enugu / 200million Naira Mansion Scandal Against MAJID M Is Real: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.