Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (65153 Views)

Opeteola Dolapo Rocks Breast Tattoo, Fans Slam Her / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Popular nollywood actress and show host, Monalisa Chinda Coker has been facing huge criticism on her social media page over her choice of outfit to Church yesterday, Sunday.

Some of her fans believe that her dress was too transparent for a holy place, cause her black bra was obviously showing.

See comments below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/fans-slam-actress-monalisa-chinda-for.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by MosakuAW(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
If she can wear this 'see through' cloth to church, i wonder what she will wear to a night club.

Beauty+Riches+Fame-Brain is equal to Madness.

Anyways, na her life. Enjoy it while it last.

#Osi orata ma rayo, tomu arugbo wo legis#

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
MissyB3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
People shaaaaa .....fighting for God the same way people do in other religion and we complain undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Young03(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
That woman go sweet to Bleep o old woman wey no fit respect herself

zombie quote me
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
I got nothing to say
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
dey r right nah

.see this::: See How Adekunle Gold Proved To Us That
He Is The King Of Photoshop http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/see-how-adekunle-gold-proved-to-us-that.html?m=0
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by jhasper(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
who she EPP
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
They shouldnt have let her inside the church.

We are in times when the church gets slammed for everything, indecent dressing, corruption, worldliness, sexual immorality.

The morals and doctrines of the Bible must be taken seriously now more than ever.

We must take care of God's church

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Vendoor(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Airforce1:
I got nothing to say

Me Too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Benjom(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you don't look at her, you ain't gonna see anything.

FOR YOUR CV & COVER LETTER NEEDS:
www..com/effective-cv-samples-and-free-mini-cv-request/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by mattyboy007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Does dat reduce d price of food stuffs at d market
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by rantmoniker(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
A dog is a dog.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
joblessness. oloshos self dey go church cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by shamecurls(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Once in the game, Always in the game.

#Marketing

#ChangeOfHusbandLoading

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Juell(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
bigtt76:
People shaaaaa .....fighting for God the same way people do in other religion and we complain undecided

Nah, just cautioning her. As u can see nobody called her names, most of them talked on dressing decently.

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Covered or Not, GOD SEES EVERYTHING... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3925887_screenshot20160704151101_jpegaef02c9f386e75378c3adbe3be8b6b3a

She looks Good by the way..

9 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by AbbieGee1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians and chochochocho,always having an opinion abt errbady

That's the price of being famous tho,cus no matter hw flawless you think u may be,pple still got som'in to say.

I aint famous(I dnt even dress indecently) so,atleast no one will put me up on social media slaming anyhw.

#Abbiewashere cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by busomma: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
She might as well put on bra only instead of putting on that thing she called top.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by UyiIredia(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

If she can wear this 'see through' cloth to church, i wonder what she will to a night club.

Beauty+Riches+Fame-Brain is equal to Madness.

Anyways, na her life. Enjoy it while it last.

#Osi orata ma rayo, tomu arugbo wo legis#

Maybe she would go nĂ¼de to the night club.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
She's a grown woman for heaven's sake!

Why can't people mind their own bloody business?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by xynerise: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
No be Monalisa wey I know? grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
i wonder why some people deem it fit to judge other people lifestyle

it her life..it her cloth..it her choice..any man that can't concentrate in church because of what she wearing should probably not be in church in the first place.

even the Lord almighty is not complaining

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by seunlayi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]awon ashewo opin aye[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Guyman02: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by yankeedude(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
The daughter is cute.
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by jeje123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
when somethings are happening under bad leader watch who do we blame?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by GodwyneDuke99(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
We never can tell what she had in mind before putting such dress on: you can't be canning someone stilling advising the person at same time: admonishing Her to put a better dress could have been preferable: than condeming Her or criticsing: She might be better in mind to some who went there!
Me being Neutral

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Guyman02: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Its time the Church stopped all those nonsense 'Come as you are' rubbish just to have a filled church auditorium. When they come as they are, they end up leading brethren whose faith are still at infancy to backslide and then whats the gain when you save a soul and lose a hundred that are about to be won for the Lord?
Re: Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] by Guyman02: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
We never can tell what she had in mind before putting such dress on: you can't be canning someone stilling advising the person at same time: admonishing Her to put a better dress could have been preferable: than condeming Her or criticsing: She might be better in mind to some who went there! The dress isn't that exposing so to speak
Me being Neutral

Stop defending a woman who is over 40 years old and far older than you, she knows what modesty means

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.