Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O (10909 Views)

Property Investment In A Prime Location At 5m Per Plot With Cof O / We Help You With Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe Lagos / Double Your Investment In 3Months- Own Cof O Land In Shapati Lakowe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by massimo101: 9:16pm On May 15, 2016
makinde3:

Please kindly advice me the cost of survey 10 acres

Thanks

Location please?
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mavverick: 9:18pm On May 15, 2016
If the property is in Lagos state, I can summarize the process for you, but I have no idea about Ogun state. I can also provide you with the contact details of a very good surveyor if you still need one.

1 Like

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 9:39pm On May 15, 2016
massimo101:
Sorry, will send number to your mail

Okay i will be expecting it. Thansk
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2016
nazir:

@Hajji M, pls Sir, what are the steps I can take to verify that my survey is genuines? Your response will be highly appreciated.

By going to their office.. give them the reference numbers on the Survey papers. I wish they have online verification, but none.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 3:49am On May 16, 2016
anikkyshaya:

My oga at d top thanks sir cheesy grin when u say RED COPY sir, did they do another copy apart from RED COPY ?
If so please let me know sir and also is this 100k is around Ogun state because my place fall to IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
Thanks for your time sir.

RED COPY just means Registered copy that has been recorded legally in their office... The actual copy is not RED paper o.
I will find out for you with my friend building in Ifo LGA area.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 10:04pm On May 16, 2016
mufutau55:

RED COPY just means Registered copy that has been recorded legally in their office... The actual copy is not RED paper o.
I will find out for you with my friend building in Ifo LGA area.

Hajji M.

Thanks so much sir, but someone as help sir and d price is reasonable. Thanks once again for your help sir.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Thanks so much sir, but someone as help sir and d price is reasonable. Thanks once again for your help sir.

Very good.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 5:41am On May 17, 2016
mufutau55:

Very good.

Hajji M.

Thanks for all your time sir, here I come again o grin please do you know how much they charge to register building plan or how much you paid for yours if you don't mind sir, because I was bill 150,000 naira of which I was thinking is too high. Your response or input will highly welcome sir. Thanks as always.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Thanks for all your time sir, here I come again o grin please do you know how much they charge to register building plan or how much you paid for yours if you don't mind sir, because I was bill 150,000 naira of which I was thinking is too high. Your response or input will highly welcome sir. Thanks as always.

I don't know what you are building so I cannot say if the 150k is much or not.. but I paid way much more than that because I have a very big Duplex and 2 units of 2 bedrooms as the BQ. So you cannot really compare. It will be based on the size of your building.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 9:12am On May 18, 2016
mufutau55:

I don't know what you are building so I cannot say if the 150k is much or not.. but I paid way much more than that because I have a very big Duplex and 2 units of 2 bedrooms as the BQ. So you cannot really compare. It will be based on the size of your building.

Hajji M.

I have 3 units of 2 bedroom e-suit flat and 2 1 bedroom flat is for commercial sir. Okay
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2016
anikkyshaya:

I have 3 units of 2 bedroom e-suit flat and 2 1 bedroom flat is for commercial sir. Okay

Then 150k is more than good enough for that building.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by basadenet: 4:53pm On May 18, 2016
There is a scheme introduce by the Ogun state govt to help home owners in the state to secure C of O at 78% discount. It is call house charter or home ownership sxhene . you cab Google it and if a regular traveller on Lagos Ibadan exp rd, on getting to mowe by that road safety office, you will see a cabin office of Ogun state home ownership scheme. Go there to enquire.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by mufutau55(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2016
basadenet:
There is a scheme introduce by the Ogun state govt to help home owners in the state to secure C of O at 78% discount. It is call house charter or home ownership sxhene . you cab Google it and if a regular traveller on Lagos Ibadan exp rd, on getting to mowe by that road safety office, you will see a cabin office of Ogun state home ownership scheme. Go there to enquire.

That closes about two years ago... they have still not issue the CofO for some who applied since then even after all payment... too slow.

Hajji M.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by anikkyshaya: 12:15am On May 19, 2016
mufutau55:

Then 150k is more than good enough for that building.

Hajji M.

Okay then, I trust your judgement smiley thanks sir
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by kiekie1(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
anikkyshaya:

Okay then, I trust your judgement smiley thanks sir

Hello dear, pls I was once in your shoes but why not simply visit the ministry of lands at the state capital "Abeokuta for detailed legal briefing .. Cheers !
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by ALANKIWA: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please can you email me a surveyor in Ogun state. My property is in bordering Ikorodu. My property is actually in It in state. Email LAN6309@YAHOO.COM

THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Geomartinsurvey(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Need Surveyors to handle your land documentation, Contact GEOMARTINS & ASSOCIATE, we are team of Registered Surveyor working in every part of the
country. 07031848986, yemimartins@ymail.com
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Geomartinsurvey(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Need Surveyors to handle your land documentation, Contact GEOMARTINS & ASSOCIATE, we are team of Registered Surveyors working in every part of the
country. 07031848986, yemimartins@ymail.co
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Geomartinsurvey(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Surveyor
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by folmus: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Geomartinsurvey:
Surveyor

You can give people idea of your fees for different locations , especially Ogun and Lagos.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by kopell: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
anikkyshaya:

My oga at d top thanks sir cheesy grin when u say RED COPY sir, did they do another copy apart from RED COPY ? If so please let me know sir and also is this 100k is around Ogun state because my place fall to IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT. thanks for your time sir.

Hajji red copy for 100k, that was then. It's 200k now with genuine surveyor in Ogun State. Onless is fake, I just did one for my wife about 3 months ago. Sister get genuine surveyor with all the documents from Omo onile, the surveyor buy the number from the State, the surveyor will then go to your site take the land coordinates. Go back to state land surveyor office re register the number on your name with red copy of printed copy of the registered licenser surveyor applied his signature with his licenser number on the printed copy. I' ve know idea how much half plot cost. After everything is done, 2 to 3 weeks later go back to state surveyors office pay token do your land search you should know if everything is done right. This is first step after, for C of O, you will need lawyer to draft your deed. Pls make sure after the deed is registered in court, that when the stamp duty fee comes in. The OMO onile will always tell you it's not necessary, they new the game more then you do. Without those courts stamp duty it's will be hard for you to win in court incase something went wrong years to come.
I hope this will help take care.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Geomartinsurvey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
GEOMARTINS & ASSOCIATE, we are team of Registered Surveyors working nationwide. Contact us today for your genuine land documents such has
# Survey plan
# Land Information
# C of O etc
07031848986, yemimartins@ymail.com
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by oluit: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls I need an advice.is it advisable to allow the surveyor that sold a land for me to process my survey plan because I don't no if he is registered or not.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by cooldudeng(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2017
oluit:
Pls I need an advice.is it advisable to allow the surveyor that sold a land for me to process my survey plan because I don't no if he is registered or not.

Hope you've do a search to be sure it's free from any government acquisition? To be on the safe side, I will go with a neutral surveyor just incase there are issues that this first surveyor might want to hide being the seller

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Erums(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
cooldudeng:

Hope you've do a search to be sure it's free from any government acquisition? To be on the safe side, I will go with a neutral surveyor just incase there are issues that this first surveyor might want to hide being the seller

Cheers

Pls i told a surveyor to do a search on a land, if its free from acquisition? He came back two days later and told me its not... How do i confirm what hes saying is true?
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by Erums(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
cooldudeng:

Cheers

Pls i told a surveyor to do a search on a land, if its free from acquisition? He came back two days later and told me its not... How do i confirm what hes saying is true? Pls respond
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by cooldudeng(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls i told a surveyor to do a search on a land, if its free from acquisition? He came back two days later and told me its not... How do i confirm what hes saying is true? Pls respond[/quote]

Get another independent opinion.
Re: How To Do/collect Survey Plan And Cof O by OlaogunMichael(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2020
mufutau55:

I did a Red Copy survey recently for plot of 60x120ft for N100k.

Hajji M.

McTEE10:
Can you recommend any surveyor

My Recommendation :

Contact OME Land Surveyors And Consultant On 09025234582

For Land Survey And Documentation.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not.

To help with land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Secrets To Buying A Property In Nigeria / Fully Equipped Apartment For Short Lets In Lagos, Nigeria (min Of 3 Days Rent) / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.