Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities (2580 Views)

I Wept Seeing These Atrocities That Took Place In Nigeria In American Media(pic) / Time Line Of Atrocities Of Islamic Criminals In Nigeria. / Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by jesussaves22: 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
I have been to so many cities in Nigeria and none of the cities are devoid of crime. How ever some cities welcomes crime more than the other. Some cities derived joy in crime more than others and Warri in delta state is not an exception. Am not writing this to discredit the good people in this city if there is or the city itself but is a tribute to our sister the only child of her old and aged mother whose life was cut short by the ever happy crime committers in this city of warri. Warri in this context includes both the orhobos and the itsekiris. Since my two years in this city I have not heard a day passed without a wave of crime committed in warri. Our sister was shot on Friday night when she went to drop her visitor only to meet her end. They took her new bought Rx 330 and still shot her in the stomach creating 96 holes in her body and all the effort of the Doctors to save her proved void as she passes on. Now the aged mother is in coma since she heard the news yesterday... Rest in peace Sister if only I have any little power to revenge your death I will not spare anybody guilty or innocent living in this crime blessed city. A pregnant woman was robbed and stab. A mobile police officer was shot when he wants to rescue a victim of arm robbery. More than 10 people were kidnapped two days ago around my vicinity. In warri pastors and Rev fathers are spy to crime committers . Parents jubilate when their children succeeds in committing crime. A mother sponsors her daughters to source for money sleeping with men. Father's gives their sons mandate of what to achieve the next day. Riot which turns to broad day robbery are been carried out with the parents backup. Peoples shops and cars are been looted in broad daylight because they are rioting. Why are they rioting because their garage chairman was overthrown by his rivals. In warri you find it difficult stopping to lift your friends on the road when you are driving because of fear of either been kidnapped or robbed. In WARRI EVERY BODY IS A SUSPECT. What a city? Rest in peace Sister Amaka your killers' will surely die one day. Those in support of your death will die too. If your business is flourishing in Warri you are in trouble and if you are not doing well you may not be able to pay your house rent in Warri. In Warri your co-workers are spies to kidnappers and your business associates are spies to kidnappers, what a city? When you are in the bank you are praying and when you are at home you are also praying. Why is crime welcome in warri? Who among the elders of orohbo and itsekiri will speak up to this matter? I know of a boy in my own town he was arrested because he threatened to kill somebody and after the arrest petitions started flowing like water to the state commissioner of police reminding him that the boy in question is an arm robber and deserve to die the petitioners includes the boys parents and that was the end of him... Can things like this happen in this city? God help us the visitors here and protect us from evil plans in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Rest in peace Amaka may God almighty forgive you your sins and welcome you into his kingdom. Mods please do the needful. Let the world and Nigerians know how bad the city of warri in delta state have become. And if you are new in this small city please be careful if you are mobile make sure that your vehicle is always locked when you are inside or outside and please avoid picking some body on the road. Avoid night life because crime is approved even in broad daylight talk about night. Put your landlord and co-tenants in prayer so that they will not betray you especially if you have a good job.

1 Like

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by LoveMachine(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
RIP to the dearly departed. My condolences.
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by Presidentseyi(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2016
hmmm. all wot u said is true but one need to be wise b4 makin warri his/her CHOICE for,LIVIN, busin,skul,compan,etc
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by dgr8truth(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
I am so sorry for your loss, I can't tell you I feel your pain and you wouldn't want me to but it is so unfair for you to call out warri because of your unfortunate loss, saying that crime is approve in warri is the height of injustice. There are cities in this country with crime rate worst than warri. Waferians are good and loving people, though I must admit there are bad eggs albeit small. We don't rejoice in crime but forbid it to its core.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by onuwaje(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
Im sorry about ur sister
I am from warri. Not just a resident but an indigene. That crime occurs in warri is nt disputed but for u saying that there is no day that crime doesnt happen in warri makes me wonder if any oda major town in d country have no crime rate atall.

Sir, i understand how u feel about d sudden demise of ur sister and current situation of ur mom. Its quite unfortunate that it happened in warri. But believe me it could have happened anywhere.

We have been hearing of several cases of deaths inflicted on entire households accross the lenght and breadth of this countrt. That it happened in warri doesnt mean u shud come of with something like this.

I wish ur mom a speedy recovery and my deepest condolence to u and ur family concerning ur sister.
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by rolchi(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2016
onuwaje:
Im sorry about ur sister
I am from warri. Not just a resident but an indigene. That crime occurs in warri is nt disputed but for u saying that there is no day that crime doesnt happen in warri makes me wonder if any oda major town in d country have no crime rate atall.

Sir, i understand how u feel about d sudden demise of ur sister and current situation of ur mom. Its quite unfortunate that it happened in warri. But believe me it could have happened anywhere.

We have been hearing of several cases of deaths inflicted on entire households accross the lenght and breadth of this countrt. That it happened in warri doesnt mean u shud come of with something like this.

I wish ur mom a speedy recovery and my deepest condolence to u and ur family concerning ur sister.

I live in Warri, Ekpan precisely. Once lived along PTI Road, Edjeba and Okumagba L/O.

Crime rate is very high here. Truth be told, Lagos is far better in terms of security.
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by ogmask: 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
So sorry for your loss. It's unfortunate that she died but there are some lessons to be learnt.
I have been a victim of car jacking 2x in warri. But this was bfor they added kidnapping to car snatching. I have friends who have been kidnapped and released after ransom paid. Stories abound of armed robbery and other criminal activities in warri. Truth is these things happen everywhere, even in phc where I live presently. Warri's own may be pronounced because warri as a city occupy a smaller space compared to other bigger cities.

Now to the lessons:
1. Do not ague with armed robbers no matter what you stand to lose.
2. be security conscious at all times especially when you are not used to the terrain.
3. Do not try to look at robbers in the face. They don't like it.
4. Communicate effectively bfor making any move. If you are on seatbelt, let them know and wait for their approval bfor you unclick.
5. When driving, especially in warri, try to monitor the movement of the car behind you and its occupants. If you suspect that the car is trailing you, change your course. They are usually for of them in the car.
6. Call your gateman bfor you get to your house. It's better to drive straight in than wait at the gate for the gate to be opened. Many attacks take place right at the gate while waiting for the Gaye to be opened.

Pls accept my sympathy @OP.

1 Like

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by onuwaje(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
rolchi:

I live in Warri, Ekpan precisely. Once lived along PTI Road, Edjeba and Okumagba L/O.

Crime rate is very high here. Truth be told, Lagos is far better in terms of security.
I also lived in uvwie and all dis places u av listed
Im nt saying crime is nt in warri but u cant tell me warri has a higher crime rate Than lagos...
Lets be frank with our sef.

1 Like

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by binary123(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2016
i live in warri born and brought up, i live in iyara rough area in warri,the truth is that the ishekiri dont steal,the problem are the urhobo.they steal alot ,while the ijaw are the most peacefull of all,the worst place to live in warri are the area occupied by the urhobos,eg ekpan, uvwie, they will treat u silly,

2 Likes

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by obo389(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2016
hmmmm sad
warri, sorry to say but God forbids it i ever return to that town.
sometime december 23, 2014 on my way from work at about 2100HRS, i was robbed at gunpoint by 3 heavily armed men.
i was shot and my vehicle was snatched from me and the other vehicle used in double crossing me too was snatched.
it was a sad experience that I wouldn't pray it to happen to anyone else .
God help them in that town bt as for me,its a forever bye bye to that town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by Alezy(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2016
OP yes u lost a loved one, sorry about that but u don't discredit a city like that just like that. I was born and brought up in warri, sure it's a rugged and rough place to be where the strong gets stronger and the weak get strong but i have also stayed in PH and Kano and lots of other cities and crime rate is almost same.

In warri it's simple, no showing of one's self, no (I too kw), don't try to form ajebutter else u will be seen as an outcast. just blend into the system and be friendly and u re good to go.

normal robbery takes place even in Abj too u kw.

sorry for the loss though
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by Alezy(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
binary123:
i live in warri born and brought up, i live in iyara rough area in warri,the truth is that the ishekiri dont steal,the problem are the urhobo.they steal alot ,while the ijaw are the most peacefull of all,the worst place to live in warri are the area occupied by the urhobos,eg ekpan, uvwie, they will treat u silly,
My friend u better wise up. Urhobo steal wetin? u want to form discrimination now, did u follow dem to kw the tribes there? that ur iyara that u stay, how many Urhobo are there? ? or the crime that takes place at Ugbowangwe and ajamemogha re done by the Urhobo too??

Guy, warri is warri. ...be it tge istekiri, ijaw or Urhobo. They do all the crime together
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by loomer: 7:02pm On May 12, 2016
obo389:
hmmmm sad
warri, sorry to say but God forbids it i ever return to that town.
sometime december 23, 2014 on my way from work at about 2100HRS, i was robbed at gunpoint by 3 heavily armed men.
i was shot and my vehicle was snatched from me and the other vehicle used in double crossing me too was snatched.
it was a sad experience that I wouldn't pray it to happen to anyone else .
God help them in that town bt as for me,its a forever bye bye to that town.

Oga, if thieves wan rob u dem go rob u.

Na so dem come our small house for Lagos, spend more than 2hours with their shakabula. Shoot our dog, sote any time the mumu hear bangs, the run no dey get part 2.

So make we just dey hope say dem no go see us
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by writemeshyahoo: 9:14pm On May 12, 2016
Pls tell the ignorant OP. Who is he to say that the crime committed in a city is APPROVED. What has happened in Warri that triple has not happened in any other part of Nigeria? Abeg OP, leave trash for LAWMA.

dgr8truth:
I am so sorry for your loss, I can't tell you I feel your pain and you wouldn't want me to but it is so unfair for you to call out warri because of your unfortunate loss, saying that crime is approve in warri is the height of injustice. There are cities in this country with crime rate worst than warri. Waferians are good and loving people, though I must admit there are bad eggs albeit small. We don't rejoice in crime but forbid it to its core.
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by jesussaves22: 10:08am On May 13, 2016
writemeshyahoo:
Pls tell the ignorant OP. Who is he to say that the crime committed in a city is APPROVED. What has happened in Warri that triple has not happened in any other part of Nigeria? Abeg OP, leave trash for LAWMA.

Yes the crime is every day, this morning a man was tied is both hands and was strangled to death in ebrumede near police barrack. A huge man with lively body just this early morning was strangled in ebrumede via DSC road. You are supporting crime and defending it that means it is approved by the elders of this communities including you. Instead you will reason with your people to shun crime and embrace peace. How many oil companies are currently in warri now? Tell your self and Nigerians the truth. Many have gone out of warri and relocated to ph. Example shell, agip, chevron etc they only have sites in warri and operates from other towns, did I lie too?

2 Likes

Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by Emade(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
it hurt I understand what u are going through but not everybody there are what u think they are.RIP to her
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by writemeshyahoo: 3:25pm On May 13, 2016
Yes u lied my brother. And stop saying what you don't know.
Firstly, those companies did not leave Warri because of the crimes. Get your facts right. Delta state government had issues with shell reason why they left. And Agip....dont let me go into that now. Chevron is still very much in Warri and I happen to be one of their service provider. Reason why I'm annoyed when I see these write ups as if nobody is living in Warri anymore.

Secondly, all these crimes you are mentioning happen 10 x more in other states especially Lagos. So why single out Warri for crying out load. You are on nairaland, dont go too far, just visit the crime section and read about what happens daily in Nigeria and tell me how many of those crimes reported happen in Warri? Is it the man that strangled his wife? Or the man who killed his mother and burried in a shallow grave? Or a nude girl raped with body parts missing? Or people being attacked by robbers and loosing valuables or their life in d process? Or robbers operating in broad day light attacking commuters and shattering their vehicle glass with reckless abandon while injuring some? Or the cult wars happening in some streets where innocent people have been killed? Or So many rape cases and kidnap cases leading to the death of the victims?...........Did all these crimes mentioned happen in Warri
Please Mr OP, crimes happen everywhere and don't just single out a city out of the whole country just because u are a witness to one..........You r just being biased and unrealistic. I do my business in Warri and have been their for years so stop writing trash.

Sometimes I get into Warri late in the night from Lagos and still get to my house safely even at 1am. Can u say the same thing about Onitsha? Pls answer Mr OP.

Yes some areas are dangerous but not as over exaggerated like u have written.

[Qquote author=jesussaves22 post=45577271] Yes the crime is every day, this morning a man was tied is both hands and was strangled to death in ebrumede near police barrack. A huge man with lively body just this early morning was strangled in ebrumede via DSC road. You are supporting crime and defending it that means it is approved by the elders of this communities including you. Instead you will reason with your people to shun crime and embrace peace. How many oil companies are currently in warri now? Tell your self and Nigerians the truth. Many have gone out of warri and relocated to ph. Example shell, agip, chevron etc they only have sites in warri and operates from other towns, did I lie too? [/quote]
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by coolh3ad(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2016
onuwaje:

I also lived in uvwie and all dis places u av listed
Im nt saying crime is nt in warri but u cant tell me warri has a higher crime rate Than lagos...
Lets be frank with our sef.

Why you go dey compare warri and lagos together na....Lagos is a state and Warri isn't...You have to be specific about the areas in Lagos and not just say Lagos as a whole...I reside in lagos and in my area, I haven't experienced any form of robbery for close to a year now (if not more than)...so please be specific......
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by jesussaves22: 11:02pm On May 13, 2016
writemeshyahoo:
Yes u lied my brother. And stop saying what you don't know.
Firstly, those companies did not leave Warri because of the crimes. Get your facts right. Delta state government had issues with shell reason why they left. And Agip....dont let me go into that now. Chevron is still very much in Warri and I happen to be one of their service provider. Reason why I'm annoyed when I see these write ups as if nobody is living in Warri anymore.

Secondly, all these crimes you are mentioning happen 10 x more in other states especially Lagos. So why single out Warri for crying out load. You are on nairaland, dont go too far, just visit the crime section and read about what happens daily in Nigeria and tell me how many of those crimes reported happen in Warri? Is it the man that strangled his wife? Or the man who killed his mother and burried in a shallow grave? Or a nude girl raped with body parts missing? Or people being attacked by robbers and loosing valuables or their life in d process? Or robbers operating in broad day light attacking commuters and shattering their vehicle glass with reckless abandon while injuring some? Or the cult wars happening in some streets where innocent people have been killed? Or So many rape cases and kidnap cases leading to the death of the victims?...........Did all these crimes mentioned happen in Warri
Please Mr OP, crimes happen everywhere and don't just single out a city out of the whole country just because u are a witness to one..........You r just being biased and unrealistic. I do my business in Warri and have been their for years so stop writing trash.

Sometimes I get into Warri late in the night from Lagos and still get to my house safely even at 1am. Can u say the same thing about Onitsha? Pls answer Mr OP.

Yes some areas are dangerous but not as over exaggerated like u have written.

[Qquote author=jesussaves22 post=45577271] Yes the crime is every day, this morning a man was tied is both hands and was strangled to death in ebrumede near police barrack. A huge man with lively body just this early morning was strangled in ebrumede via DSC road. You are supporting crime and defending it that means it is approved by the elders of this communities including you. Instead you will reason with your people to shun crime and embrace peace. How many oil companies are currently in warri now? Tell your self and Nigerians the truth. Many have gone out of warri and relocated to ph. Example shell, agip, chevron etc they only have sites in warri and operates from other towns, did I lie too?
Brother if all the atrocities committed in warri is been reported like you said Nairaland crime section will not carry it ok. Ok what have your elders done to stop this atrocities? What did they do when your people invaded Shoprite and cause damages and looting? How many youths have been arrested by your kings and queens? Let's tell our selves the truth. I pray you don't loose some one dear to you because if you do you will know what am saying brother.
Re: Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities by writemeshyahoo: 9:16am On May 14, 2016
You are just contradicting yourself and making matters worse.
Crime happens every minute in every state and in every country. Its not been reported because those r crimes that happen evywhere everyday. But the grevious ones are the one beign reported. Is it news that robbers snatch N500,000 from a victim in warri? No. And nobody will report that because u have heard worse cases where robbers went to a bank vault in Lagos and cart away N500million........yes that is news.
I have been a victim of roberey attacks in Lagos not once not twice but three times. In onitsha, on highways, in Abuja. But did u ever hear about it? I have also lost relatives to robbers did I because of that come to nairaland and post that Lagos is a state with approved crime. The crime rate in SA and USA is higher than in Nigeria, but did anyone come out to post that the crime in those countries r approved? Tell me your state and I will write volume of crimes that takes place daily there as reported on social media.
What of all the ritual dens and shrines being discovered in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state on daily basis where thousands of innocent people have lost their lives......are these not crimes? Don't the innocent people who lost their lives have families? I have a female relative who was a teacher at New Era girls. She closed from work but never got home since 1997. She has not been seen since then. This happened in Lagos. But did u ever hear about it or did I ever post that Lagos crime is approved?

This is my last post and i will no more reply any more of your post. You are free to write whatever you like henceforth.

jesussaves22:
Brother if all the atrocities committed in warri is been reported like you said Nairaland crime section will not carry it ok. Ok what have your elders done to stop this atrocities? What did they do when your people invaded Shoprite and cause damages and looting? How many youths have been arrested by your kings and queens? Let's tell our selves the truth. I pray you don't loose some one dear to you because if you do you will know what am saying brother.

(1) (Reply)

Local Car Dealer In Ilesa Kills Jobber Man, Hides His Corps / Woman Strips Husband’s Facebook Friend Naked In Anambra / Moment Protesters Stormed Awkuzu SARS Office, & Officers Fired Gunshots At Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.