Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime (860 Views)

Welcome To Ikoyi Prisons (part One) / Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities / Welcome To African Prison Worst Place To Find Yourself(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by jesussaves22: 10:47am On May 11, 2016
I have been to so many cities in Nigeria and none of the cities are devoid of crime. How ever some cities welcomes crime more than the other. Some cities derived joy in crime more than others and Warri in delta state is not an exception. Am not writing this to discredit the good people in this city if there is or the city itself but is a tribute to our sister the only child of her old and aged mother whose life was cut short by the ever happy crime committers in this city of warri. Warri in this context includes both the orhobos and the itsekiris. Since my two years in this city I have not heard a day passed without a wave of crime committed in warri. Our sister was shot on Friday night when she went to drop her visitor only to meet her end. They took her new bought Rx 330 and still shot her in the stomach creating 96 holes in her body and all the effort of the Doctors to save her proved void as she passes on. Now the aged mother is in coma since she heard the news yesterday... Rest in peace Sister if only I have any little power to revenge your death I will not spare anybody guilty or innocent living in this crime blessed city. A pregnant woman was robbed and stab. A mobile police officer was shot when he wants to rescue a victim of arm robbery. More than 10 people were kidnapped two days ago around my vicinity. In warri pastors and Rev fathers are spy to crime committers . Parents jubilate when their children succeeds in committing crime. A mother sponsors her daughters to source for money sleeping with men. Father's gives their sons mandate of what to achieve the next day. Riot which turns to broad day robbery are been carried out with the parents backup. Peoples shops and cars are been looted in broad daylight because they are rioting. Why are they rioting because their garage chairman was overthrown by his rivals. In warri you find it difficult stopping to lift your friends on the road when you are driving because of fear of either been kidnapped or robbed. In WARRI EVERY BODY IS A SUSPECT. What a city? Rest in peace Sister Amaka your killers' will surely die one day. Those in support of your death will die too. If your business is flourishing in Warri you are in trouble and if you are not doing well you may not be able to pay your house rent in Warri. In Warri your co-workers are spies to kidnappers and your business associates are spies to kidnappers, what a city? When you are in the bank you are praying and when you are at home you are also praying. Why is crime welcome in warri? Who among the elders of orohbo and itsekiri will speak up to this matter? I know of a boy in my own town he was arrested because he threatened to kill somebody and after the arrest petitions started flowing like water to the state commissioner of police reminding him that the boy in question is an arm robber and deserve to die the petitioners includes the boys parents and that was the end of him... Can things like this happen in this city? God help us the visitors here and protect us from evil plans in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Rest in peace Amaka may God almighty forgive you your sins and welcome you into his kingdom. Mods please do the needful.
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by Olabestonic001(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
jesussaves22:
I have been to so many cities in Nigeria and none of the cities are devoid of crime. How ever some cities welcomes crime more than the other. Some cities derived joy in crime more than others and Warri in delta state is not an exception. Am not writing this to discredit the good people in this city if there is or the city itself but is a tribute to our sister the only child of her old and aged mother whose life was cut short by the ever happy crime committers in this city of warri. Warri in this context includes both the orhobos and the itsekiris. Since my two years in this city I have not heard a day passed without a wave of crime committed in warri. Our sister was shot on Friday night when she went to drop her visitor only to meet her end. They took her new bought Rx 330 and still shot her in the stomach creating 96 holes in her body and all the effort of the Doctors to save her proved void as she passes on. Now the aged mother is in coma since she heard the news yesterday... Rest in peace Sister if only I have any little power to revenge your death I will not spare anybody guilty or innocent living in this crime blessed city. A pregnant woman was robbed and stab. A mobile police officer was shot when he wants to rescue a victim of arm robbery. More than 10 people were kidnapped two days ago around my vicinity. In warri pastors and Rev fathers are spy to crime committers . Parents jubilate when their children succeeds in committing crime. A mother sponsors her daughters to source for money sleeping with men. Father's gives their sons mandate of what to achieve the next day. Riot which turns to broad day robbery are been carried out with the parents backup. Peoples shops and cars are been looted in broad daylight because they are rioting. Why are they rioting because their garage chairman was overthrown by his rivals. In warri you find it difficult stopping to lift your friends on the road when you are driving because of fear of either been kidnapped or robbed. In WARRI EVERY BODY IS A SUSPECT. What a city? Rest in peace Sister Amaka your killers' will surely die one day. Those in support of your death will die too. If your business is flourishing in Warri you are in trouble and if you are not doing well you may not be able to pay your house rent in Warri. In Warri your co-workers are spies to kidnappers and your business associates are spies to kidnappers, what a city? When you are in the bank you are praying and when you are at home you are also praying. Why is crime welcome in warri? Who among the elders of orohbo and itsekiri will speak up to this matter? I know of a boy in my own town he was arrested because he threatened to kill somebody and after the arrest petitions started flowing like water to the state commissioner of police reminding him that the boy in question is an arm robber and deserve to die the petitioners includes the boys parents and that was the end of him... Can things like this happen in this city? God help us the visitors here and protect us from evil plans in Jesus Christ name. Amen. Rest in peace Amaka may God almighty forgive you your sins and welcome you into his kingdom. Mods please do the needful.

I'm pained by this incident you narrated here.
May GOD help Delta state in JESUS NAME.
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by Obcglobal(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2016
May her soul find peace in The Lord amen!!!
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by 88natzy(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
A soldier once told me that 'its better for him to serve in sambisa than to do road block in onitsha' that once you arrive Onitsha everybody is a suspect.

Sorry I strayed.
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by jesussaves22: 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
Obcglobal:
May her soul find peace in The Lord amen!!!
Amen
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by writemeshyahoo: 8:15am On May 12, 2016
OP, u r a pathetic liar and so biased in ur judgement. Just because of one or two incidence witnessed by you does not give u right to write trash. Warri is a very small town reason why some of these crimes gets noticed easily. Can u account for the number of crimes that takes place everyday in Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Aba etc? Crimes happen on daily basis everywhere but what u just wrote abt warri as a city with approved crime is a blatant lie. I live in Lagos and have businesses in warri, but all that you wrote is just a figment of your own imagination.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by mcocolok(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2016
OH AMAKA... SHE WORKED AT THE AUDITING DEPARTMENT OF PTI.....RIP

jesussaves22:
Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by jesussaves22: 1:03pm On May 12, 2016
writemeshyahoo:
OP, u r a pathetic liar and so biased in ur judgement. Just because of one or two incidence witnessed by you does not give u right to write trash. Warri is a very small town reason why some of these crimes gets noticed easily. Can u account for the number of crimes that takes place everyday in Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Aba etc? Crimes happen on daily basis everywhere but what u just wrote abt warri as a city with approved crime is a blatant lie. I live in Lagos and have businesses in warri, but all that you wrote is just a figment of your own imagination.
Is sad that people like you are the ones supporting this evil. When you see black you call it white but don't worry you will surely reap what ever seed thou soweth. As you support evil in this land there by giving your children room to continue with evil agenda God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime by writemeshyahoo: 7:49pm On May 12, 2016
Thank You. Next time be objective in your reporting. Who are you to report that the crime commited in a city is APPROVED. Who approved it.....you? Infact you should be sent to jail for saying that.
Next Pleaseeee........

jesussaves22:
Is sad that people like you are the ones supporting this evil. When you see black you call it white but don't worry you will surely reap what ever seed thou soweth. As you support evil in this land there by giving your children room to continue with evil agenda God is watching you.

(1) (Reply)

6 People Lost Their Lives In Fatal Accident At Fadeyi, Lagos - Graphic Pictures / Which Is A Better Option For Home Security: Security Dog Or Security Guard / Police Officer Shoots A Man Dead In Broad Day Light In Kano(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.