Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans (35540 Views)

9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days / Mtn Vs Airtel, Which Gat Better Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Nobody: 7:08am On May 14, 2016
obinna2nv:
Do data resellers really exist? Because what I know is that they're all a bunch of scammers. Send the the money or airtime vouchers and you'll wait forever for the nonexistent data to hit your phone.
k
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by mukhcech(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2016
Appland:

How wicked u are

k
It means u fell to scammers that promised you 5GB for 600.
Data resellers do exist and we have help lots of subscribers when mtn data was so exorbitant for android users

kikikikiiikikikiiikikikiiiiiki. No be una no gree us enjoy free browsing again?

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by myfantasies(f): 7:21am On May 14, 2016
obinna2nv:
Do data resellers really exist? Because what I know is that they're all a bunch of scammers. Send the the money or airtime vouchers and you'll wait forever for the nonexistent data to hit your phone.
Yes dey do exist

Nd i have been using a data subscriber dat i met on dis forum for about 2yrs now, i have introduced some of my course mates to him wen i was still in school, nd now i have introduced my coworkers to him, and even d data we used in our office is being subscribed frm him

So yes dey do exist

It's just dat d bad ones have spoilt the names of the good ones

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by marlockj: 7:26am On May 14, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes dey do exist

Nd i have been using a data subscriber dat i met on dis forum for about 2yrs now, i have introduced of my course mates to him wen i was still in school, nd now i have introduced my coworkers to him, and even d data we used in our office is being subscribed frm him

So yes dey do exist

Unintroduce (check dictionary ) them now ohh.....you no hear say nymph Don over cheap Na.....

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by vizboy(m): 7:37am On May 14, 2016
I have stopped selling. Since yesterday it is a great blow. But I have already invested else where
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Laserjetm1132(f): 7:42am On May 14, 2016
Mopolchi:
Yes they are at loss. I stop buying the one for 1200 and started buying 1.5gig for 1000. Na me wise pass.

please dear which network? pls refer me
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by luluosas(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2016
Thanks for your concern. But you shouldn't forget that we made difference when MTN was offering 250MB at N1,000 to you guys, but you were getting 1GB at N1,200 from us resellers. Any way, the last may not have been heard regarding resellers plight, but should MTN Enterprise follow suit in price reduction, or data size increment, you will surely come back to us (data resellers).
For now though the competition is terribly killing us, but we thank God that we are still able to sell 5GB daily from 40 to 50GB previously. It is well. Thank you

Amaechi5:
Since the turn of this month, our network providers has reduced the cost of buying internet data plans like for example one can get 12gb data at the price of N5000 and also increased their N1000 and N2000 monthly data which is now 1.5gb for N1000 and 3.5gb for N2000.

This is really a big loss to data Resellers and I'm pitying them especially this period of hard economy. Just now, i saw an advert on a website where a data Reseller is selling 1gb data @N1200 and i know it is an old ads that is before this development.

Data Resellers on nairaland, how is this development affecting your business or do you guys plan to offer something lower and better to what our network providers just offered.

4 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by luluosas(m): 7:49am On May 14, 2016
Thank you for your sincerity and keeping faith with your reseller
myfantasies:
Yes dey do exist

Nd i have been using a data subscriber dat i met on dis forum for about 2yrs now, i have introduced of my course mates to him wen i was still in school, nd now i have introduced my coworkers to him, and even d data we used in our office is being subscribed frm him

So yes dey do exist

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by luluosas(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2016
You are not wise anything. You are just been unfair and ungrateful. Why didn't you sticked with MTN when they were offering you 250MB for a whole N1,000? Why did you switched to resellers data when you have MTN contacts and access to buy their data directly from them?
Don't worry, you will surely come back to us in the nearest future when the coast becomes clear for us. Thank you. I remain Lugard Data Services
Mopolchi:
Yes they are at loss. I stop buying the one for 1200 and started buying 1.5gig for 1000. Na me wise pass.

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by ipreach: 7:59am On May 14, 2016
i can now buy 750mb for N500. Buhari's CHANGE is affecting every sector

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Mopolchi: 8:01am On May 14, 2016
Laserjetm1132:

please dear which network? pls refer me
My sister na Mtn. Just dial *131*1# and follow the prompt. Or dial *106# before that make sure the one you buy don finish to zero mb before you dial this one.
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by peter4d2(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
stirring @ those who still have high hopes that fuel price wuld bcum cheap,they shuld take a cue 4rm diesel n ask why after over a decade is still selling over a hundred plus.

2 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by omoboy08(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2016
Resellers will surely be back in the biz, everyone is offering 1k for 1.5GB even airtel has joined the train. It takes effort of the combined resellers to make mtn makes the difference in the market war. All they need to do is to review SME plan downward. Is going to be a win-win situation.
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by MrSly(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2016
I have been buy 1GB for N1000 from etisalat since last year March
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Mopolchi: 8:06am On May 14, 2016
luluosas:
You are not wise anything. You are just been unfair and ungrateful. Why didn't you sticked with MTN when they were offering you 250MB for a whole N1,000? Why did you switched to resellers data when you have MTN contacts and access to buy their data directly from them?
Don't worry, you will surely come back to us in the nearest future when the coast becomes clear for us. Thank you. I remain Lugard Data Services
Bros why are you pained like this? Na me cause am? I only tried to get the best of what I am using before. Can you yourself buy 1gig for N1200 where you saw someone selling 1.5 gig for N1000? Until the data seller or you start selling 1.5 gig for N1000, I won't buy from you people again.

2 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by maxibrainz: 8:06am On May 14, 2016
I am selling airtel sme data
250mb #200
1gb #500
2gb #1000
3gb #1500
validity 30 days
call/ whatsap 08126609722 grin
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by myfantasies(f): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
luluosas:
Thank you for your sincerity and keeping faith with your reseller
U r welcome
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Mopolchi: 8:10am On May 14, 2016
maxibrainz:
250mb #200
1gb #500
2gb #1000
3gb #1500
validity 30 days
luluosas I think you need to copy this dude to get someone like me back.

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by onatisi(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2016
The price slash was bound to happen sooner or later .

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2016
nmreports:
This is the exact economics they are working with Nigerian oil.
Free market economy where stiff competition will drive price down.
This will also create jobs and sanitizer the petroleum industry.

We all know how it was when these network providers started.

Real positive thought, and that's d bitter truth. Black marketers will turn these retailers someday and what happened to our service provider's data plan recently will find its way into our petrol marketer's brains.

We need more of positive thinking folks like you in Nigeria. Thanks for that eye opener.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Godsonkemz(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2016
Who is allergic to sweeter, more legitimate and trustworthy package than ones offered by data resellers you can't even see or hold liable for breach.

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by myfantasies(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2016
marlockj:

Unintroduce (check dictionary ) them now ohh.....you no hear say nymph Don over cheap Na.....

It seems d price of fuel has not affect the price of weed... Yet
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by LongJohnS: 8:16am On May 14, 2016
vizboy:
I have stopped selling. Since yesterday it is a great blow. But I have already invested else where
Wise Man speaking.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by whiteybankz(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2016
I sell glo 2gb for 1k…

2 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by whiteybankz(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2016
I sell glo 2gb for 1k

2 Likes

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by nurez305(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2016
Movingcoil:
I have been scammed of almost 6k cos of my desperation for data but God is finally fighting for me. Hallelujah grin
which kind fight is that, it wil not affect the person that scam you becos he dosnt hav any data to sell before. Its going to affect the legit one

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by LongJohnS: 8:24am On May 14, 2016
maxibrainz:
250mb #200
1gb #500
2gb #1000
3gb #1500
validity 30 days
And so the cycle continues!!!!!
Lollz until one day 1GB will be sold for 100#
tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by abeniagbon(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2016
SPECTRANET IS ON BIG LOSS
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by supereagle(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2016
Amaechi5:
Since the turn of this month, our network providers has reduced the cost of buying internet data plans like for example one can get 12gb data at the price of N5000 and also increased their N1000 and N2000 monthly data which is now 1.5gb for N1000 and 3.5gb for N2000.

This is really a big loss to data Resellers and I'm pitying them especially this period of hard economy. Just now, i saw an advert on a website where a data Reseller is selling 1gb data @N1200 and i know it is an old ads that is before this development.

Data Resellers on nairaland, how is this development affecting your business or do you guys plan to offer something lower and better to what our network providers just offered.

OP , what are the USS codes for the data prices you stated above?
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by Saintp(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2016
nmreports:
This is the exact economics they are working with Nigerian oil.
Free market economy where stiff competition will drive price down.
This will also create jobs and sanitizer the petroleum industry.

We all know how it was when these network providers started.

Bros for the fact it worked in telecoms is not a guarantee that it work in petroleum sector. It can only work here if we produce our fuel here with so many private refineries. But if na dis import wey we de so, d cabals will win both ways.

1 Like

Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by sarax: 8:36am On May 14, 2016
Where can we get GB mean the mtn data plan of 1.2GB @ 1k.. How can we subscribe to it? Reply
Re: Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans by hmuhammad(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2016
Appland:
We are have beeen dealt with, the ones i pity are those that still have credit on large scale.
Mtn increase their data price with out increasing their datashare price.
Am thinking of selling 1gig for 750, i dont know if u guys will still buy
4GB for 2000 naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kindly Advice On Which Phone To Buy, Target Price Is 70,000 Naira / FG To Investigate Truecaller For Breaching Privacy Rights Of Nigerians / What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.