Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government (587 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by kingnas(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!! I HEAR BY OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW MY SUPPORT FOR THE APC LED SCAM GOVERNMENT TILL FURTHER NOTICE...... This does not however, mean that the previous administration was an option..but at least, people's friendly government is what we expect d least ..They use you to get votes and when .they get there Only their families and friends enjoy what is meant for the community Raising shoulder here and there Buying cars Living in big houses Living Flashy lives with no fear You can't even get access to them because they have become mini- gods in their minds ..a real economist wud know that d govmnt is not trutful abt dis whole subsidy issue.. An insensitive regime dat relies on lies, propaganda and denials...they claim to share in ur paions, yet act contrary... 'walaahaula walaa quwwata illaabillah'

1 Like

Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by Built2last: 4:58pm On May 12, 2016
immediately Buhari spent 7 months appointing his ministers, i knew we were scammed.

its like a man in an exam hall reading just question paper 30minutes after exam has began.

we have not seen the worst of his cluelessness in governance

has he sold any of the 11 presidential jets yet.

believe him at your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by lekkie073(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2016
kingnas:
BREAKING NEWS!!! I HEAR BY OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW MY SUPPORT FOR THE APC LED SCAM GOVERNMENT TILL FURTHER NOTICE...... This does not however, mean that the previous administration was an option..but at least, people's friendly government is what we expect d least ..They use you to get votes and when .they get there Only their families and friends enjoy what is meant for the community Raising shoulder here and there Buying cars Living in big houses Living Flashy lives with no fear You can't even get access to them because they have become mini- gods in their minds ..a real economist wud know that d govmnt is not trutful abt dis whole subsidy issue.. An insensitive regime dat relies on lies, propaganda and denials...they claim to share in ur paions, yet act contrary... 'walaahaula walaa quwwata illaabillah'
oh...so u fall mugu before bit now ya eye don clear★
Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by Almajiri1: 5:02pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari and his propaganda APC must be forced out from Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by Nelkoko: 5:05pm On May 12, 2016
Bros u must support wetin una bring on us...... Una b d cause of all dis problems

1 Like

Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by Flexherbal(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2016
Some of us don't even know where we stand anymore.
Re: I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government by ajebuter(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
Na ya problem be that

You must enjoy your CHAINS

(1) (Reply)

An Apology To Those Who Died During The 2012 Fuel Subsidy Protest / Who Is Buhari? / Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.