Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (19529 Views)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2016
Agunnewi:
Unbelievable !!!

This man just open mouth to yarn rubbish sometimes, wondering if he has advisers.

He has advisers but he doesn't listen to them. The advisers hardly see him anyway.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On May 13, 2016
phlemzy:
Op has a bad intention of misleading people. Why change "Emotional State" in the original heading to "Health"? Do they look 'similiar' to you?
bought and paid for by Saraki dizeanni and co

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by ibnjarir93(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2016
Lvlink:
please can you further educate us on the difference between "Emotional State" and "Ones Health"?

Please stop bringing lame argument here. The Op is right.

Whether it is "Emotional State, Mental State, or Psychological State, the point is that all of them has to do with someone's health status.

Thank me later for this lecture.
I'm forced to believe this is not ignorance but mendacity.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by nzemila(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2016
It looks like some people are forming opposition here. Even the main leaders of PDP has not reacted the way some people are doing here. ABILITY TO READING IS A PROBLEM.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by jahsharon: 8:21am On May 13, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

OMG! This man keep on becoming an international disgrace everyday.

So meeting the parents of chibok is not good for your health, but you and your APC transgenders wanted Gej to be meeting them everyday.

Infact you people wanted Gej to be sleeping inside Chibok community.

May thunder and lightning strike all of you dead.

Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? Even Sheppopo Mama Piss has accepted her fate that they have lost erecktion despite all the millions of dollars they tried to use in rigging and has moved on with her miserable life. Why don't you do the same? ****
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Descholar: 9:13am On May 13, 2016
I will keep on watching patiently to know where this CHIBOK GIRLS stories will land us...... still thinking if dis is real or just a NOLLYWOOD OR HOLYWOOD entertainment movies.... May God help us..... Amen.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by matrixme(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2016
Please God help us out here. A video that was made available to CNN, our president has not seen it and he also hopes the parents of the victims do not see it. In fact, he rather prefers to hide away in Aso rock than having an audience with the poor people and telling them the situation of things. No wonder dollar keeps rising, oil keeps falling, inflation and unemployment are at a high and no one seems to know what to do!
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by xelly: 9:59am On May 13, 2016
A president that can't control his emotions is unfit to govern. If your emotions are as said, what have you done to justify that? What about having a committee ?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by uvalued(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2016
eno easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Stepped Down — Campaign Council Tells Delegates / Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.