Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (19531 Views)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by dharrey2012: 12:04am On May 13, 2016
Interesting thing about youths in Nigeria is how dumb some of us can be. Thesame set of people who argued here for several months claiming those school girls were never kidnapped are the same people analysis Buhari's response to Chibok's issue.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by dharrey2012: 12:07am On May 13, 2016
gurunlocker:
This government have ready made lies to any question
I think Mama Peace did exactly thesame thing....No body is talking about her speech today? Or hers was different?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Mexyz(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2016
phlemzy:
Op has a bad intention of misleading people. Why change "Emotional State" in the original heading to "Health"? Do they look 'similiar' to you?
OK English teacher explain the difference to us. So our C-in-C can't meet the chibok parents because doing so will affect his emotional balance? Bros how that statement sound for ear?

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 12:11am On May 13, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

OMG! This man keep on becoming an international disgrace everyday.

So meeting the parents of chibok is not good for your health, but you and your APC transgenders wanted Gej to be meeting them everyday.

Infact you people wanted Gej to be sleeping inside Chibok community.

May thunder and lightning strike all of you dead.
RUBBISH
Mr. Emiri,
Wailing will not help IPOB and ND Avengers. 16 years is a long road. This is just one year. GEJ is gone. He lost. He and his ignorant wife said there were no kidnapping. They were wrong. America knew. Obama's wife endorsed the BBOG. Now its late to bring back the girls.
Now, wailers now leak government civil service memos, revisit facts of history, be it loss of elections, price of PMS, Chibok kidnappings and embezzlement in embarrassing quantities!
BTW, can anyone answer this question? Is the last PDP government fantastically corrupt?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 12:24am On May 13, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

So meeting the parents of chibok is not good for your health, but you and your APC transgenders wanted Gej to be meeting them everyday.

Amen!!!
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by encryptjay(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2016
You IPOB youths are big fools! You'll just read thread name without scrutinizing or going through the post. You guys have poor assimilation skills.
Una hatred knows no bounds.
May God deliver you guys.
Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by encryptjay(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2016
dharrey2012:
Interesting thing about youths in Nigeria is how dumb some of us can be. Thesame set of people who argued here for several months claiming those school girls were never kidnapped are the same people analysis Buhari's response to Chibok's issue.
Very silly people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 1:32am On May 13, 2016
onexile:
The stupidity of this Man is legendary.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Cjrane2: 1:37am On May 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Bloody LIAR!

Chibok nonsense is a scam orchestrated by Buahri to discredit GEJ.
...... and Buhari is trying so hard to bury that issue.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by TijaniAbu: 1:38am On May 13, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Something dey smell

It is as if Buhari has something to do with the kidnapping of those Chibok girls. Yeye dey smell true true

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by 989900: 2:05am On May 13, 2016
Stalwert:
[size=18pt]Too many fools on nairaland won't read the OP contents but just the title and make silly buffoon comments l like buffoon luck . The same fools want to be leaders yet you still find reading an arduous task. yeye dey smell. [/size]

These youths can't be leaders of tomorrow.SMH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:13am On May 13, 2016
CSTR5:
lol. What a nitwit.
This is the idiott some lame-brained sub-humanoids are counting on to make hard decisions for Nigeria's future. grin

Sounds almost callous, but his words have been taken out of context.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by AAinEqGuinea: 2:26am On May 13, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IagDTFatmd0

Nigeria President: I haven't seen Chibok proof of life video

"I try to imagine my fourteen-year-old daughter," President Muhammadu Buhari tells Christiane Amanpour, "missing for more than two years."

"But if they [Chibok gilrs] have been divided into 5, 10.... TWO" grin grin grin grin

NINE
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Eastcoast33(m): 2:43am On May 13, 2016
haywire07:
Look at the stress d past administration is putting on dis old man now cry cry cry
YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CLOWN, AND A COW TOO, WHY HAS YOUR HEART BEEN SOLD TO A DESTRUCTIVE, OPPRESSIVE, AND SADIST PARTY ? Bro.. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Eastcoast33(m): 2:49am On May 13, 2016
Lvlink:
please can you further educate us on the difference between "Emotional State" and "Ones Health"?

Please stop bringing lame argument here. The Op is right.

Whether it is "Emotional State, Mental State, or Psychological State, the point is that all of them has to do with someone's health status.

Thank me later for this lecture.
IS HE ILL?

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by UmuEri(m): 2:55am On May 13, 2016
Psylas:
Please stop insulting our dumb president, we know he's daft and foolish he is still our president
sarcasm
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by branhampaul: 3:31am On May 13, 2016
F*ck Her While You Can > www.datafilehost.com/d/1fd79c9a

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:01am On May 13, 2016
pharmagba:

The difference he is honest and sincere with the truth, but GEJ...hmm that man....was in absolute oblivion of the truth needless of what to do
You must be joking to say that this man is sincere...What?

Before election I will declare assset publicly, I have at least 1 million, two houses and one mud house, after election just 30 days, he has over 30 million, 5 houses, plots of land, 270 cows instead of 150...

He woild make his form public after verification, after verification, it is not mandetory to make it public..you call him sincere?

I don't want to talk about his other promises that he has denied....

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by ClintonDal(m): 4:10am On May 13, 2016
phlemzy:
Op has succeeded in misleading you as u weren't patient to read even the first paragraph. Now go back and read..
Go back and read what?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by henrynick(m): 4:44am On May 13, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

Una no dey tire......?? You'll type a lot of shit without making any point...just insults nigga you re retarded ....does it change or make anything better.....bitter son of a dog.....one bastard jobless moderator go ban me now cos I no go with blame game nah the 4th time those cock sucking jobless bleeps dey block me .......pussyhole

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by seguntijan(m): 5:05am On May 13, 2016
Lvlink:
Nawa oooo Buhari keeps disappointing me.

Someone should remind this man that he is the president.

Btw, I thought he was a military General

What emotional trauma is he talking about?
I think you need the dictionary to explain the meaning of EMOTIONAL TRAUMA for you, this has nothing to do with the battle fields, soldiers has feelings, this only shows our president is a Father apart from been a General. Why meeting them when you know their plight?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by ayaotas: 5:33am On May 13, 2016
So insensitive undecided

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by NevetsIbot(m): 6:08am On May 13, 2016
when I saw the threads topic... I was like ''shhhuuuu? You balance before''

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2016
pharmagba:

The difference he is honest and sincere with the truth, but GEJ...hmm that man....was in absolute oblivion of the truth needless of what to do

Where is his honesty? He has no integrity. He promised to find them in with months but now the mere mention of the girls gives him butterflies. Chibok girls gave Buhari and Apc, a first class material from attack .

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by macaranta(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2016
Hmmm ..A good leader leads and not for excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Ghost447(m): 6:26am On May 13, 2016
Lying liar

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Abeymills(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2016
Bubuhari is simply an hypocrites histroy wil remember dis in d course of time...he is jst a mistake n forever a mistake zombies over 2u

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Pidggin(f): 6:51am On May 13, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

I concur grin
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by najib632(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2016
You are forgetting that Jonathan caused this problem for them blaming Buhari will not do anything. Many civilians that have never seen the army in action before will have the guts to insult the Nigerian army. All I know is Buratai's boys will save those girls period.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by gurunlocker: 7:11am On May 13, 2016
dharrey2012:

I think Mama Peace did exactly thesame thing....No body is talking about her speech today? Or hers was different?

Mama peace lie? You are comparing APC legendary lie that they have been into since opposition with others?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by haywire07(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2016
Eastcoast33:
YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A CLOWN, AND A COW TOO, WHY HAS YOUR HEART BEEN SOLD TO A DESTRUCTIVE, OPPRESSIVE, AND SADIST PARTY ? Bro.. Why?

Mr wailer, U can bang ur coconut head against the wall for the next three and more years to come .

I shall always stand with a president that goes straight to the point .
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by delishpot: 7:25am On May 13, 2016

Now y'all know why he doesn't talk about herdsmen killings. He has his emotional health to protect. He is imagining the victims to be his kids and wife and family who we're cut uopen like cows by those herdsmen. So even if they kill Una tire, bomb Una for church and market tire as long as human lives are involved Buhari will not respond or send a message to you guys.
The only time he will fight fire for fire is.....
*if pipelines are blown(since human lives are not really involved in this type of attacks, his emotional state will not be directly affected )
*When gunmen shoot people in Paris or any other oyinbo country(They are white and can never be used to compare his own children who are black)
Reading many comments by here, it is no wonder Nigerian leaders from religious, to household, to businesses etc get away with so many things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Umahi To Youths: Forget Government Job, It’s Not Profitable / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.