Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? (12597 Views)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by lezz(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well my good man, I'll have you know that just because you might have a different opinion from some 'women' here, they go all out and spew insults, forgetting, not only them have the monopoly of insult.

I mean, just because a [color=red]Knight[/color] is noble and gentle, doesn't mean he shouldn't react when he's provoked!.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by JoeBlocks(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
BellaElla:

Oya oga u don win. I no reply again Abeg. Come and take your trophy ooooo. Na me find trouble. E don do. Make I face my work . #unfollowsthread#
Go sitdon for inside volcano joor. tongue
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Anas09: 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
[b]Imagine this disjointed and inglorious buffoon who was belched out of the anus of a chimpanzee opening her innocuous meningitis infested vocal cavity to spew words that further attest to her propound inanity as well as her idiocy.

I tell you, when you see me, even your loser of a husband who bow to me, because he proved his a loser by marrying you, who has been so raped with emotional sentiment to the point you can't even discern when enlighten minds are conversing.

Ma'am, I'll feed you and your entire house hold and even provide you a well paying job so you can stop spreading your vileness and nonsensical opinions all over the internet.

To think you even use that leprosy infested fingers of yours to say my insults aren't arranged shows that your brain cells have been fried beyond recognition, that's why you can't straight because your husband has failed in his manly duties, that's why you come here and advice others to be failures like you and your husband.

I'll have you know, I'm self employed, as I bow to no man, that's why I have the time to show stupid_ women like you who a real man is. One would hope you'd read and learn, but one won't be surprised that you lack basic comprehensive skills, that's why everything about you, is emotion upon emotion.

"Whether you work or you no work you go still chop" sure thing, that's an altruism as your husband feed and cloth you from the ragged clothes you wear, to your dirty piss stained underwear. You're not even ashamed of saying you're a leech to your husband.

When you put all your burden on a man and show him that, all what you contribute to the marriage is just to open your degraded vagina and shit_ out kids, why won't he abandon you and chase on this girls, who are ten times smarter than you, and a hundred times more gorgeous looking.

No wonder you look like a cow when all your mates are looking like sweet 16s. In this age of family planning, you're busy sh1ting out kids like no mans business.

Once again, lemme know when you need money for child support, I know an NGO who help women like you, who contribute absolutely nothing to their marriage aside their vaginas.

Now piss off and go think about your sordid life and your loser of a husband. tongue tongue tongue[/b]

Chhhhhooooiii.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 11:57pm On May 16, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm well in my 30's thank you very much. To show how you still jump to conclusions without have facts and evidence shows you're the one who is petty and you're disgrace to your family and good women in general. tongue
and what do you have to show for ur age sir?abeg abeg.....wetin concern this matter concern family/disgrace?ur wife don enta one chance ooooooo!
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Lumpyy(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Nope. But I want you to have a brain transplant.
toor......you really need Jesus,im tired of exchanging words with a block-head sir.obviously na u sabi pass.....hahahahaha!olohun ma je kin rii oro brain transplant,ontop wetin o?please peace be unto you!!
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by joseph1832(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2016
Lumpyy:

toor......you really need Jesus,im tired of exchanging words with a block-head sir.obviously na u sabi pass.....hahahahaha!olohun ma je kin rii oro brain transplant,ontop wetin o?please peace be unto you!!
Please go away...
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2016
JoeBlocks:
[b]Imagine this disjointed and inglorious buffoon who was belched out of the anus of a chimpanzee opening her innocuous meningitis infested vocal cavity to spew words that further attest to her propound inanity as well as her idiocy.

I tell you, when you see me, even your loser of a husband who bow to me, because he proved his a loser by marrying you, who has been so raped with emotional sentiment to the point you can't even discern when enlighten minds are conversing.

Ma'am, I'll feed you and your entire house hold and even provide you a well paying job so you can stop spreading your vileness and nonsensical opinions all over the internet.

To think you even use that leprosy infested fingers of yours to say my insults aren't arranged shows that your brain cells have been fried beyond recognition, that's why you can't straight because your husband has failed in his manly duties, that's why you come here and advice others to be failures like you and your husband.

I'll have you know, I'm self employed, as I bow to no man, that's why I have the time to show stupid_ women like you who a real man is. One would hope you'd read and learn, but one won't be surprised that you lack basic comprehensive skills, that's why everything about you, is emotion upon emotion.

"Whether you work or you no work you go still chop" sure thing, that's an altruism as your husband feed and cloth you from the ragged clothes you wear, to your dirty piss stained underwear. You're not even ashamed of saying you're a leech to your husband.

When you put all your burden on a man and show him that, all what you contribute to the marriage is just to open your degraded vagina and shit_ out kids, why won't he abandon you and chase on this girls, who are ten times smarter than you, and a hundred times more gorgeous looking.

No wonder you look like a cow when all your mates are looking like sweet 16s. In this age of family planning, you're busy sh1ting out kids like no mans business.

Once again, lemme know when you need money for child support, I know an NGO who help women like you, who contribute absolutely nothing to their marriage aside their vaginas.

Now piss off and go think about your sordid life and your loser of a husband. tongue tongue tongue[/b]
Toorh, all this for one person. Please sir pardon them, look upon them with mercy. It's a faceless forum remember
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Chydobe: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Which word should be the most suitable to describe Pregnancy amazing, magical, divine, unfathomable? Pregnancy is a period the body does the impossible tasks it wouldn't be able to perform normally. It's just amazing how a complete human being would be growing inside another human being, creepy right? Little wonder the popular saying, " the gift of motherhood is the biggest joy that a woman can experience" (although it comes with a lot of pain}, but come on! there is light at the end of the tunnel. so I would love to ask, "Is having sex during pregnancy a nice idea?

Pregnancy experience could be exciting for some women, other women see it as a huge burden. Pregnancy isn't rosy all the way, but you could make the road less thorny you know? Having sex during pregnancy is forbidden for most women. They feel it isn't just right. Well, this article is loaded with some facts that will disprove your philosophy and make you realize that sex might be one of your best pregnancy practice. Now let me ask, did you know sex could help strengthen the muscles for your labor delivery? Oh yeah, this is just one of the benefits. Explore further.

Read Also : Preterm Birth Causes│ How to Avoid Premature Birth : Preterm Birth Problems & Solutions

BENEFITS OF HAVING SEX DURING PREGNANCY Click on the link below for details

http://www.newzified.com/is-having-sex-during-pregnancy-healthy-benefits-of-sex-during-pregnancy/
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by Cutiekatty: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
BellaElla:
Oga let me tell u wat ur wife is passing through so that u go tell me if Na u, u go allow person touch u.
1. Her throat always feels like something is climbing around it. 2. If she eats, she feels the food coming back into her mouth.3. She is having heartburn ( her chest is always on fire)4.She can't say one sentence without her mouth filling up with saliva.5. Her v.j is tender and hurts most of the time.6. She retches whenever food passes down her throat.7. She is having waist pain, feels feverish, pees every two minutes.8. She is sharing her energy with another human being. Imagine producing all the cells, bones, tissues and blood needed to form a perfect human being.
9. She is constantly worried about the safety of the baby, she worries that the baby is forming well, getting all nutrients needed.
10. Nothing tastes good to her cos her mouth is sour and excess saliva.
11. She still has to do housework and feed u despite all these feelings.
Oga trust me, seducing u is the last thought on her mind. If u want to kpekus at all, ur best best is helping her out at home, preparing food for her, encouraging her, telling her u understand how she feels, helping her research on pregnancy, praying for ur baby with her. She will most likely get wet down there out of gratitude and appreciation. She will likely give u without being asked. But if u start groping and handling her at night when she dey find way to sleep, u no go gree her sleep, u go dey prod am with ur umbrella, then get ready for a conji filled one year plus. Because she is more likely to feel resentment towards u now than passion. Welcome to marriage oga.

Correct person. Let him know.
Re: Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? by johnime: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
BellaElla:

You are a phoooooooool. see how disjointed your insults are. is this the best you can do? u wan put mouth for married people matter, when your elders are talking, keep quiet! sharrap! so you can learn from us cheesy na small pikin u be. when you grow up, make money, find wife, court, go pay bride price, marry, given am belle( I am sure ur kini no dey work sef, if not you for no dey rely on your friends gist to satisfy your fantasies), Till then, continue chopping your mama thank you. Your fellow men are hustling this morning to provide for their families, you are online trading words with me. kwakwakwakwakwa! I am sure you are waiting for your friends to come back from work, so that you can go and eat free food at their houses, and dream about their hot pregnant wives. Ode! Don't go and wash windscreens or sell CDs that your fellow men are selling, because you sound so daft, I am sure no body go gree employ you, don't go and make money o, come and be exchanging words with me. whether I work, or I no work, I go still chop. cheesy cheesy cheesy . Oya, come and insult your mother again kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.